It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's Telepathic Army

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The Devil's Telepathic Army have a hive mind, a collective consciousness of artificial intelligence. They're all intrinsically connected to each other like a network and they have a keen sense of awareness of us humans. Their minds are ever flowing with thoughts our thoughts. Privy to a heightened sensitivity they can hear the faintness sounds.

The Devil's Telepathic Army are interdimensional entities that loop through portals having access to us humans at any point and time. They have programmed us as result of social engineering through Movies, Media and Music. They feed on negative energy, the more negativity you consume on a daily basis the more you feed the Devil's Telepathic Army. They also feed on negative expierences that emit Pain, Fear and Anger. The best form of tactic to defend yourself from the Devil's Army is meditation a silenced mind can not be a victim. The next step is to turn off the TV and reduce your consumption of all negativity.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Being that Lucifer was also a son of God, wouldn't God's army have the same ability?

Boooom.

Therefore if Lucifer was discovered to really have horns on his head, wouldn't his father as well?

Or do these two groups both have the ability to transform?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

What the hell is with your second picture?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

Euuuuuuuhm who told you Lucifer is the son of God?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Christianity has it that there are 7 major divisions or principalities each headed by a powerful demon.
1.reye-the occult
2.Laiz-sexual lust
3.Bacchus-addiction
4.Pan-demon of the mind
5.Medit.hate murder
6.Set.Death
and 7.A non-named but powerful demon that vexes Christians

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: EveryUsernameWasTaken

He was cast out of heaven, and if God is the creator of all, he is God's son.

The one you call Jesus, that wasn't his given name. Emanuel was his name. It states that in only one spot in that book. The name Jesus was some say meant little Zeus.
edit on 7-1-2017 by Underfire2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I can't tell if this is tongue in cheek or if the OP is completely insane.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It is not artificial intelligence that governs this. People who like to deceive others have a link that connect them together as do good people of all kinds. We form telepathic links with people of our kind, kind meaning often just belonging to a group. The Masons understand this, so do employers. People start to think alike the more they hang around with each other, becoming one consciousness collectively. Many people can tap into this just by hereditary influence, but belief systems utilize this a lot.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2
a reply to: EveryUsernameWasTaken

He was cast out of heaven, and if God is the creator of all, he is God's son.

According to txt , only we were created in his image

If we're going to connect dots ( no matter how bizarre and reaching)and get mythological lets be accurate....

People don't read anymore

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well well well, so Lucifer lives in / on a cube ........ i would never have thunk, or did the creators of the series know something we mere mortals don't?

Personally, i don't read the book or follow any deity

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Crunky you generally post stuff i give about 5% of a possibility of being true to 95% being untrue,
Although i believe strongly in the power of attraction and the power of positive thinking as a
very real thing, as evidence of placebo/nocebo effect show.
however i dont give much belief into the devil, or jesus for that matter, but they could be bad/good
consciousnesses that we can attract to us by the way we think.
its like all the people that have actual visions of things, all have a great fear/interest in that thing.
why entertain an idea of anything we dont want, especially an idea strengthened by an emotion like fear.

"there is nothing to fear but fear itself" F.D.R

heres some Gospel www.psychologytoday.com...
edit on 7-1-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Crunky your posts are getting good. Have you considered starting your own church?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

i has to ask : citation required - just to see what you claim is the " evidence "

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

You mean cult.

The cult of the sugar-toothfairy-underpants gnomes.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I was just quoting what they believe but yes that religion is dead within a decade or so any wise Christian left will be gone and its wisdom with it
edit on 7-1-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Rehashed Jungian theory updated with a nice edge....I like it!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I can't tell if this is tongue in cheek or if the OP is completely insane.

The OP's post history will answer that question for you.
Spoiler: It's not tongue in cheek.
edit on 1/7/2017 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You know, first of all these posts shouldnt be in skunk work's, but it's this sites agenda, that's why i stopped postin.
Secondly you have my brains, gratz for that, we just happen to be on different side, (in a way.) Reason for that is comments you get to your posts, if they don't wanna take friendly tip then we go to their a**es

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

You mean cult.

The cult of the sugar-toothfairy-underpants gnomes.
The Deacon's would be Insectillions?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
if i sells my sole to ballzy-bubba will he teach me "telephathy"?- it would be handy right now

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join