It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the long-awaited 'The Russians Did It' report on US election is pure propaganda

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigTrumpFan
So it was indeed from Ukraine. Could be from Crimea? The US does not recognize Crimea as part of Russia. The US recognizes Crimea as part of Ukraine. It is possible the hack was from Crimea which is stated as from Ukraine.

The image above was not from google..it was similar to the phishing email sent to podesta except for the specifics.

So taking the Ukraine bit as accurate in a hoax email seems silly.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

It was a recycled report for the Russians in 2012. It's Hilarious, they took a statement the Russians said they would interfere with the elections after the west interfere with Russia's election. This was before Trump. In no ways does it mentioned the Hillary and Podesta leak emails to wikileaks.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
How comes the FBI can take so much time and effort reacting to vague hunches when it comes to the Russians but ignore any quite disturbing circumstantial evidence in Pizzagate?

I know why, it's only a rhetorical question.

A excellent point if you ask me!
quoted for truth.

Not to mention any talk about that "gate" has been squelched everywhere, even on ATS..

( i was inclined to respond more to it but i deleted it as it would only detract from the topic at hand)

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 09 Jan 2017 04:08:17 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
a reply to: daftpink

Saying the Russians did it is in no way xenophobic. As for the report, haven't read it yet, will comment when I do.

I'm commenting on the constant negative stereotyping towards the Russians from the West. It IS xenophobic, they are portrayed as the 'baddies' in everything, from blockbuster movies to presidential elections.
Xenophobia is more generalized hyper nationalism and fear or negative portrayals of most foreigners, rather than propaganda designed to create a bogey monster for the public.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So lets see...Obama demanded an investigation. The result from the media and the left is "The Russian government hacked the USA, DNC to get Trump elected". But in fact...the only proof is that someone hacked the USA, DNC. So the real statement is "Someone hacked the USA, DNC and we don't know who or why...but we believe it was the Russians to get Trump elected".

What a frickin' waste of time, resources and effort for what...a bunch of paper that is as important as what you typically flush.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: daftpink>>>> No proof that they can actually give us, only that we have to take their word for it. Purse BS. They let a possible terrorist go to shoot up an airport, he was actually planning to shoot in NYC on New Year's Eve. Yes, we have to believe our intelligence community, they've done such a great job. This is a complete snow job. As far as I'm concerned, the exact opposite is what they tell us. Hillary and Obama were conspiring with Putin.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join