It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Lauderdale Suspect mind controlled?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I believe it was Kay Griggs video where she said the military will identify vulnerable recruits and use various psychological tactics on them to deepen control. (She definitely describes it better). Her husband was one of them. She also mentioned "the Army is the CIA" and the term CIA is for the public.

That being said there could be many young men/women programed unknowingly simply waiting for orders.

If anyone has not seen Kay Griggs video you should listen to the end. She rambles a bit but wholly honest and believable.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I don't have any evidence that the Fort Lauderdale suspect was or wan't mind controlled, though it seems very very suspicious to me. Some of you who have been on ATS for more than a year may know who I am, others who are new to ATS probably don't.

I myself have been a victim of organized stalking since about 2005:

Organized Stalking

Many "targeted individuals" report that they "hear voices" in their heads, most people simply brush that off as mental illness but, there are technologies that can do exactly that, namely the microwave auditory effect:

Microwave Auditory Effect

They could also use sound lasers (or highly directive sound speaker system):

Sound Laser

They could also use the neurophone (if it works)

When voices in the victims mind sounds different from their own "inner voice", the victim can tell that it may come from somewhere else, they don't necessarily understand it as their own thoughts. On the other hand, when the voice sounds like their own "inner voice", then the victim may mistake it for their own thoughts. This is how people could be manipulated into thinking they are having disturbing thoughts.

Back in 2013 there was a Mass shooting at the Washington Navy Yard:

Navy Yard Shooter

The shooter, Aaron Alexis, had claimed to have been stalked by multiple perpetrators, and had reported that he was the victim of electronic harassment and noise harassment tactics of the sort often described by other individuals targeted in counterintelligence operations.

The shooter carved “My ELF Weapon” into the receiver of his shotgun. ELF is a common abbreviation for “extremely low frequency.”

So it is not too far afield to speculate that the Fort Lauderdale shooter, if he was "real", was too a victim of Organized stalking.

Though I don't really think the Fort shooting is real.

The reason why I find this shooting so suspicious is because it has all the marks of harassment. I don't want to make it seem as if I am having paranoid delusions (a schizoid embolism) but, from my experience as a organized stalking victim, I have experienced that "the system" uses people in the media to harass me and others. A "targeted individual" could be watching a newscast or listening to the radio and the newscasters would eventually start making specific repeated references to what you are saying, doing, and thinking in the privacy of your own residence. Sometimes they may even reference what you posted on the internet. Often entire news stories are created simply to harass one person, this is the level of their insanity. The Fort Lauderdale attack has these hallmarks.

I was posting on youtube a couple of days ago harshly criticizing the President (Barack Obama) and his presidency, I posted a link to a song on youtube that expressed what I and many others have been feeling. Well, the Fort Lauderdale shooter, his ethnic background, his reference to disturbing thoughts, are very very similar to what is mentioned in the song. Also the fact that he was in Alaska, at nearly the same time I mentioned Dick Pronnecke to members of my wife's family.

Much of the time, if some news story gets much mainstream attention, then from my experience, it isn't real, including Eddie Snowden and Jules Assange. If the major media is used to harass dissidents and they place someone's face on the cover of the TIME magazine, you can bet that person isn't completely real either.
edit on 07America/ChicagoSaturday2017pSat, 07 Jan 2017 13:47:36 -0600pm312017Sat, 07 Jan 2017 13:47:36 -0600 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 07America/ChicagoSaturday2017pSat, 07 Jan 2017 13:48:22 -0600pm312017Sat, 07 Jan 2017 13:48:22 -0600 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: deloprator20000

I believe you however your probably about to be called schizophrenic and delusional and told that no such technology exists hell I can even tell you the names of the posters up front they are on every mind control thread going trying to discredit them

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Very interesting discussion. Thank you all for that. This is such a difficult topic, while I totally get why the kneejerk reaction is "it can't be true", for all the mental illness, nay sayers: research Delgados work. 1950 people. The technology is available for almost 67 years!

And my immediate thought was the poor guy. As soldier you pretty much sign up for becoming a guinea pig. Yes he shot innocent people. But yes he was a victim himself. I believe.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Compare the pictures of one Esteban Santiago with the picture of Emir Mohamed Sikkim on facebook...well ill be identical twins

Exactly that is why all this mindcontrol thing is crazy and nonsensical. You have to have a wire misfiring in your brain to believe he was mind controlled.

Clearly from your picture it was not some mystical non existent mind control technology, he was cloned.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
The gentleman seemingly had a muslim alias it was most likely terror attack not a lone nutter please read the thread I am not the only one making this observation.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
To me it just points the finger at the 'intelligence agency' who he sought to get help from...he went there for help.
But instead of getting him help, they let him go on his merry little way and do what he did...

Dereliction of duty or they helped his prognosis deteriorate?
Both, if you ask me.
I also heard that his service in the military ended because of his performance issues...

Is it that he became gutter-slime because he was no longer useful as a service-member?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

a reply to: interupt42
The gentleman seemingly had a muslim alias it was most likely terror attack not a lone nutter please read the thread I am not the only one making this observation.

So then the question arises, are mental illness and terrorist attacks hand in hand?

Some atheist on here argue all religion is mental illness. I believe "TBTB" want to, long run, remove religion or replace it with a state controlled one. That might be another reason for MK "terrorist" "shooters".

Throughout history state religions have been used to control the populous.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

No not all religion is mental illness 2600 years after the Buddha they are only now proving his teachings in quantum theory and mechanics, trust me the Dalai Llama would run rings around any poster on this website.That being said there has not been a positive theocracy in the history of this planet,not even a buddhist one.Your MK people are created by wrecking the individual then rebuilding the individual with new alters its part technological part occult,gangstalking is a totally different issue.

America has to address why all this mental illness is happening why are people kidnapping mentally ill people and torturing them for racial and political reasons,why is a show featuring 6 year old boy dressed as the gimp and playing the role of a transexual acceptable,I believe it is because the custodians of faith and morality have failed the country miserably.

Is religion the answer not necessarily you can get a moral code and set of ethics from martial arts for example.

One thing is for certain the trains next stop is Perdition.

Can it be reversed I dont know greed and ignorance are now very powerful forces,what I do know is that if something is not done soon the rot will be permanent.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I agree and think religion is a necessary component of the soul.

MK isn't, however, tied to one religion or country.

Many of the things used in MK Ultra came out of Egyptian, and other mystery religions. This is not a new "technology."

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
For me the biggest sign of something fishy in this case as in other lone shooter cases is that after all the killing/mayhem, they calmly turn themselves into police.

That's in stark contrast to regular terrorism where it's essentially a suicide mission. Cause as much mayhem as possible, then either kill yourself or go by the way of a shootout.

Seems to imply some sort of mind control or hypnotism. Just makes no sense to go on such a mission and calmly turn yourself in where you know you'll spend life in prison at the least, death penalty at the worst. You'd go down fighting.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

My comment was a jk in regards to the mind control thing .

I didn't say anything about it being or not being terrorism, it's to early to tell eitherway.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Of course he was controlled. Somebody used him as the psycho killer and probably via an influence of Islam. Look at his facial hair. That is a jihadi beard. It's no secret. Hip hop is full of it. These Muslim radicals all have beards like that. The guy was a low iQ simpleton pawn bitter and angry and easily duped/drugged/controlled. He's a jihad fall guy intended to scare you away from gun ownership.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

This probably will be 404'd but look up Emir Mohamed Sikkim your shooter has more than one identity either that or he has an identical twin.

Is there any veracity to this though? A link to his claimed original posts would suffice. I ask because Emir is an Arabic title, yet Sikkim is a region in India. It seems like a poorly invented name.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Wow. That never occurred to me. I hope you are wrong. Then Trump could be mind controlled to push the button. I hope this theory is wrong.

They can make Trump go to war against Russia, even though Trump wants to be friends.

Watch what happens.

And marvel.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join