It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says Russia Had Role in Hacks, Insists There Was No Election Impact

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson
a reply to: markosity1973

No. Trump did not admit this. The source in the OP is misleading with a title. Upon looking into the context of the source, he makes NO admission of Russia hacking the DNC. Pay attention.

Manners, manners, manners.......

"While Russia, China, other countries, outside groups and people are consistently trying to break through the cyber infrastructure of our governmental institutions, businesses and organizations including the Democrat National Committee ," he said in his statement, "there was absolutely no effect on the outcome of the election including the fact that there was no tampering whatsoever with voting machines."

Pretty sure right there he admits it.

He won't (can't) reverse course and openly say 'Russia hacked the DNC' but it is buried in that statement alright.

The other valid point he makes is that the ballot boxes were not tampered with. Therefore the election result is legitimate. The moot point is how much did the public buy into whatever Russian propaganda that was supposedly openly spread around.

Well.... Hilary won the popular vote. (Sheer number of votes)

Trump won the election however through pure electorates because some of those electorates are more depopulated than say New York.

Therefore one can conlcude that the majority of the US public were not fooled by Russian Propaganda.

I have said it before; The same kind of thing happened in the Brexit vote. Country folk (like myself) are becoming increasingly angry at the way all the attention is being focussed on cities while rural communities are getting screwed over and having their jobs taken away.

edit on 7-1-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
It must be hard to say "It had no effect" with a straight face. How many different threads on ATS alone were there about Podesta and DNC emails?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
He said its a witch hunt now because his previous remark was taken out of context by the man stream media. Imagine that.

His original statement began, "If" the Russians were involved...

The vacillation is on the part of the manipulative, 'fake news' news media.

Edit:

Quick poll:

How many people can say the Russians affected their vote in the election? LOL, sour grapes DNC and Hillary co, lost because they ran with her...
edit on 7-1-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
Trump Says Russia Had Role in Hacks, Insists There Was No Election Impact

Of course he does, otherwise he'd have to admit how illegitimate his election really was!
What self serving crap that floweth from the Mouth; If I win, it's fair, if she wins, it's not fair!
Does he hold his breath when he whines about 'fair'? Turn orange/blue?

Yesterday; no Russian involvement.
Today; Russian involvement, no effect!
Tomorrow; How'd Hillary get to be President?
(Whine... that's not 'fairrrrrr'!)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

You are grabbing at straws mate. He is not admitting Russia hacked the DNC. I find it funny(and saddening) that your wishful thinking allows you to see it though. Be more vigilant.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I think Putin is a smart guy and he took care of Russia's interest. Wish we could say that about our own 'selected' divider-in-chief.

Trump can't even spell his own job title. No wonder, Putin called him 'colorful' and Trump took it as a complement.

As a regular citizen, if Trump can't insure privacy of an american citizen and american political party, how is he going to protect privacy, property of an average citizen.

Oh wait, he is a pro-NSA, MIC candidate who wants to keep a list based on religion, ethnicity and country etc to restrict their constitutional rights including 2nd. We are screwed big time.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

The us is trying to break into russian business ans infrastructure as well. Im so tired of one side pointing the figure agast, at exactly the same innocent righteous act they commit themselves.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
LOL!! What a tool. Yeah - Kellyanne talked over what's-his-Cuomo-face about how the Russia thing was irrelevant and when asked why Trump wouldn't acknowledge it she just hedged and deflected and blamed Obama for not having good security.

So - just like he has always done: He claims victory, even when he loses.

AND here's the interesting part: I think maybe he will behave well after all. Because him being "in charge" of the world is preposterous, and the whole world knows it. Including Kim Jongyboy, Putin, May, and every other world-class diplomat-slash-leader that exists. I feel he's a patsy. He's being taken for a ride ----- he never felt "good enough" - he never felt he measured up. He wanted to get the dignity and recognition that he actually rightfully deserves for being a good trooper - for making his dad proud. He did it. He thought that being POTUS would solve it.

He believed it was his destiny....and thought it would heal him. So he went for it...and we all watched.

It's definitely remarkable. Like a sort of sick and twisted "throw Trump into the volcano and see what happens!" I've said here before, and I know it's in the archives, that I actually feel bad for him......

Actually, I find it heartbreaking. IT IS HEARTBREAKING that this man, this product of opulence and neurosis and workaholism and materialism and judgement, is now on display for all the world to see. And he willingly walked into it.

It is a devastating reflection of our society. I weep, right now ----- for him, for his kids, for you and your kids....for ALL OF US.

edit on 1/7/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This topic is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join