It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McAfee: ‘I Can Guarantee You, It Was Not the Russians’ (Kim dot Com agrees)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
John McAfee cybersecurity expert who founded the software company McAfee Associates that developed the first commercial antivirus software has something to say about the Russian hacking accusations that is worth hearing. In 5:01 mins he destroys the FBI’s Grizzly Steppe report.

Since the stakes are so high, thermonuclear war and all, the least the CIA and other wonderful intelligence agencies can do is provide sufficient evidence to the American people before they get annihilated under the winds of a 10,000 degree winter breeze. Or is that too much to ask? Judging by just about everything they’ve told us over the past 15 years, I’m inclined to believe the exact opposite is true. Kim dot Com agrees with McAfee’s assertions. This isn’t exactly rocket science.(quote from author)

John McAfee: ‘I Can Guarantee You, It Was Not the Russians’

It appears that American Intelligence has become an oxymoron.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

I don't even think you need McAfee and Dotcom to confirm it, the idea of Russia as the bad guy is vital to these people

Hopefully though, with the absolute hammering that the Western MSM has rightfully suffered for it's part in non-objective reporting, more people might finally see through the veil.

edit on -216002017-01-06T22:53:06-06:000000000631201706012017Fri, 06 Jan 2017 22:53:06 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

If you knew absolutely anything about either McAfee or Kim Dot Com, you'd realize how much you were scraping the bottom of the barrel. McAfee is an unhinged.

Don't take it from me though, take it from a source you trust — Russian state propaganda.

RT - McAfee’s macabre media circus continues as antivirus inventor flees to Guatemala

McAfee’s self-confessed “deteriorating” mental and physical state has possibly been further aggravated by a predilection for MDPV, more commonly known as bath salts.

A “huge fan” of the stimulant, according to online posts, McAfee nonetheless complained that it gave him “visual and auditory hallucinations and the worst paranoia of my life."

In April police raided his house. They found ten legally-acquired firearms, and an amateur laboratory in which McAfee claimed he was going to synthesize the perfect MDPV. No drugs were found, and the entrepreneur was not charged.

Visiting his heavily-fortified compound in the aftermath, an American journalist described the software maker as “unhinged.”

+39 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So now using an MDMA analog means someone is discredited?

Whose scraping the bottom of the barrel now?

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I'm not quite sure if being 'unhinged' constitutes being a liar, but then again I'm no expert, you might just have to ask Hilary and Clapper

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

He does make some good points however.

The guy is probably a nutjob but he doesn't get to show it in that 5mins.

+31 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

So now that you got your pure Ad hominem attack out of your system?, are you going to deal with what he actually said???

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I do think we need to replace the heads of the intelligence agencies. I read their take on the hacking and they said they are pretty sure that the Russians were behind this thing, but they did not say the Russians did relay the information to the people who released it. I would believe McAfee on this and I also believe the owner of wiki leaks.

The Russians did probably hack it, we hack everything we can in Russia too. They may have had paid shills and trolls, maybe even on this site. But whether it actually changed anything I do doubt. Wiki leaks was even ignored by most people I know. It was people's knowledge of Hillary's wrongdoing and same ol song and dance that made her lose this election. Trump offered hope for more jobs. In fact, even before he is getting elected he is out there trying to get us more jobs. What president has ever done that.

I agree with McAfee, this does not look like a Russian government hack. It looks more like someone was trying to steer us to look at Russia.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I agree with McAfee, this does not look like a Russian government hack. It looks more like someone was trying to steer us to look at Russia.

Bingo.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Yeah not sure I'd trust a murderer or rapist w anything. The guy is a huge liar.

Watch "gringo" documentary you can't write Hollywood movies like this real life account

I'm neutral on if Russia did it or not admittedly I haven't researched it much

However This guy is a pathological liar who only says anything when he's feeling the need to be in the spotlight again

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I like wat he is saying, but, he is obviously using cocainum

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

By the way, I do agree with you

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

They raped that guy of his Business and stole it from him. I hope Trump gives back to him a bit of clarity he can't even get into the US right now.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I like wat he is saying, but, he is obviously using cocainum

There does not seem to be any dilated pupils.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Despite your personal opinion on the guy, he is still a brilliant pioneer in cyber security and anti-hacking software. He obviously knows what he's talking about in the video.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This man may be an eccentric genius that made some unwise decisions.

en.wikipedia.org...

He did have his wits to run for POTUS in 2016 and participate in the Libertarian Party debates. He resides in Lexington, TN.

I believe he knows what he is talking about regardless of the mistakes he made in life.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Despite your personal opinion on the guy, he is still a brilliant pioneer in cyber security and anti-hacking software. He obviously knows what he's talking about in the video.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Personally I don't believe your election was hacked. A bit of disinfo knocked about but it's nothing new.

Mr Dotcom and McAfee though, are pretty poor sources. I would trust any of you guys more, as it would at least reflect your opinion. These fellas have various reasons to hold a multitude of positions.

Just my 2 pence.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

If you knew absolutely anything about either McAfee or Kim Dot Com, you'd realize how much you were scraping the bottom of the barrel. McAfee is an unhinged.

Don't take it from me though, take it from a source you trust — Russian state propaganda.

RT - McAfee’s macabre media circus continues as antivirus inventor flees to Guatemala

McAfee’s self-confessed “deteriorating” mental and physical state has possibly been further aggravated by a predilection for MDPV, more commonly known as bath salts.

A “huge fan” of the stimulant, according to online posts, McAfee nonetheless complained that it gave him “visual and auditory hallucinations and the worst paranoia of my life."

In April police raided his house. They found ten legally-acquired firearms, and an amateur laboratory in which McAfee claimed he was going to synthesize the perfect MDPV. No drugs were found, and the entrepreneur was not charged.

Visiting his heavily-fortified compound in the aftermath, an American journalist described the software maker as “unhinged.”

I knew this story was fake just by reading it...

Like no form of cyber security is full proof weather offensive or defensive.. if you can fake your IP then you can trace one.. it is just harder and requires deeper looking into the code...

He is acting like it is imossible to ever track any hacker?!?!
Lol

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

What the hell does this have to do with anything?

I'm not a massive fan of his product (compared to the competition) but it works more often than not. I think he knows what he's talking about given his background.

Is there a reason you've abandoned everything of any signifance and simply resort to slanderous personal attacks nowadays? You've been getting worse and worse since the election, and it was bad before that too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join