It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Imam says Islamic Law to be implemented when Muslims are majority!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips, is a Canadian Muslim scholar, who was born as a Christian in Jamaica in 1947 and grew up in Canada, where he accepted Islam in 1972. In a recent Friday sermon, Bilal Philips argued that Judaism and Christianity are a distortion of Islam, and that, Jesus, who was a Muslim, represents the link connecting the three religions. He accused a small group of Muslims of provoking Islamophobia because of their call to implement the Islamic Law (Sharia) in Europe where Muslims are a minority. When Muslims become the majority, explained Bilal Philips, they are obliged to implement the Islamic Law.

The following are excerpts from Bilal Philip’s sermon (published on YouTube on August 21, 2016):

“Prophet Jesus. Issa [Arabic name of Jesus], peace be upon him, represents the bond or the link between the three last versions of Islam. The third Islam being the true version.

“Christianity [is] a distortion, and Judaism [is] a distortion, though in its roots Judaism was Islam as in the roots of Christianity, as Jesus taught it, it was Islam. Jesus represents the link between all three.

“Twenty two states in the US out of their fifty two states, twenty two of them legally banned the Islamic Law (Sharia)…

“The Sharia is the law of God, the law of Allah which is good for all times, all people in all places. That is the reality.

“Wherever Muslims are able to apply it, it is their duty to apply it, not to force it upon people as a minority in a country of non Muslims.

“We have foolish Muslims, you know, calling for Sharia in the middle of Europe and creating the scare.

“We can’t apply it unless we are the majority and the majority agree, then we can apply it, if the majority don’t agree even we’re all Muslims, but the majority don’t agree to apply Sharia to try, to apply it is to unleash bloodshed in the Muslim nation [Ummah], because Muslims will fight you.

LINK

OK.... so here is an imam in Canada convinced that once the Muslims become the majority Sharia Law will be THE LAW..... not sure where all this peace is at...

Another peaceful Muslim who openly admits that Sharia Law will take place in Canada because as he says..... once they are the majority (which should not take longer than a decade from now.... 5 to 20 children between two to five wives or more..... I can see it.

But what gets me is how he twist and lies about Judaism and Christianity BOTH were here on this planet long BEFORE Islam and the CHEAP way he explains it is ridiculous. Within the Abrahamic religions..... FIRST came Judaism.....SECOND: came Christianity and THEN THIRD: Islam.

ISLAM IS A SPIN OFF FROM JUDAISM AND A LITTLE OF CHRISTIANITY NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND AS THIS IMAM ATTEMPTS TO SPIN.

Shame.....Shame....Shame on you...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

It is false as you said. The reason is that saying such a lies is part of religious brainwashing.

Like chanting.. saying same things over and over.. one actually starts to believe it.
edit on 6-1-2017 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
You misunderstand him...

Islam means "Submission To God"...
Which is what all Religions are...

So while not Islam, all religions are islamic (small I)...

More on topic, it never fails to piss me off when and Imam or Scholar gets Islam wrong, I've only been a Muslim for 2 years but even I know Shariah only applies to Muslims and that you follow the Law of the Land, so long as it doesn't contradict Shariah.

As far as I know there is no Law in Canada that contradicts Shariah so forcing Islamic Law onto the populace is not proscribed.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

“Wherever Muslims are able to apply it, it is their duty to apply it, not to force it upon people as a minority in a country of non Muslims.

The above quote is from the imam.... so as the sentence says..... not to force it upon people AS A MINORITY in a country of non Muslims...... SO ONLY AS A MINORITY.....so what about when you are the majority? THEN you can force it upon them as the Quran says....pay a tax or convert or die.....you choose.

I love this with religious psychopaths spewing racism by using coded language specifically ADDING the term "as a minority" and not forcing anyone.... of course you can not see what I am talking about or can you?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Did Mohamed move a mountain, or was that just good P.R?

Madness I know, but it isn't going to happen in the next decade, believe me. Sure, some will believe it will, but it won't.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

You shouldn't force even as a majority.

if the majority don’t agree even we’re all Muslims, but the majority don’t agree to apply Sharia to try, to apply it is to unleash bloodshed in the Muslim nation [Ummah], because Muslims will fight you.

Even here he is saying if the majority don't agree to force it ("apply it") would mean causing war ("bloodshed").

His English isn't very good so I can see the confusion you're having.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

You shouldn't force even as a majority.

if the majority don’t agree even we’re all Muslims, but the majority don’t agree to apply Sharia to try, to apply it is to unleash bloodshed in the Muslim nation [Ummah], because Muslims will fight you.

Even here he is saying if the majority don't agree to force it ("apply it") would mean causing war ("bloodshed").

His English isn't very good so I can see the confusion you're having.

Maybe I am having a problem .... so I have a question - So if the majority is Muslims and Sharia Law is not in effect ... this would cause war and/or bloodshed because Muslims will fight?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

He moved the mountain with an explosive device maybe?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

My reading of it is that he is saying Muslims will fight other Muslims trying to force the idea.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Madness I know, but it isn't going to happen in the next decade, believe me. Sure, some will believe it will, but it won't.

He lived in one (cave) and received his ALLEGED messages from Gabriel in a cave..... wait a minute... The Mormons founder, Joseph Smith looked inside a hat for revelations and Mohammad looked in a cave for his.....

hmmmm ...... is there some sort of pattern/connection between the Mormons and the Muslims?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The guys a nutcase but what hes saying is true, thats how democratic societies work.

Maybe we should be more careful who we allow to join our democracies?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

My reading of it is that he is saying Muslims will fight other Muslims trying to force the idea.

Do you think the Muslims and Christians will go to war again.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Good luck with that, i am sure the article has some spin to it, but yea in canada religion is kept where it should be, in church.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm sure the non-Islamic Canadians will be cool with living under Sharia law.

It's not like they have real bacon anyway, and they are not real big beer drinkers.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Thats not entirely accurate, perhaps in judeo Christian ideals...in most of the east it could be coined differently and in many "pagan" indigenous spiritual practices, its more like "rejoining" the fountain.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I would agree with you here, although i fundamentally disagree with the judeo christian muslim paradigm.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well, Canada has some time since Moslems only make up 3% of the population.

But it may make more sense to crap our pants and lose our minds over every insane statement made by a religious leader.

edit on 6-1-2017 by gladtobehere because: gif

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
People usually solve problems before they became threats by passing laws and dealing with it. Thats what nations do. So, at 3%, its not an issue. But we certainly can choose who we take in, and if any endangerment due to a high risk group occurs, that group can be outlawed, singled out of all other far more peaceful religions, who are statistically low risk groups and made a threat to national security and outlawed.

Its kind of neat how sovereign nations have these abilities.

And when a majority has it's bubble burst, which tends to happen when things get worse and worse, should things go that way, they tend to vote in someone who will eliminate the problem.

edit on 6-1-2017 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
We will see. If Islam do evolve and limit and contradict the duality ideas (us vs them dogma) within their scripture then maybe the new Islam will be something with some spiritual worth that can coexists.

If not then the curse of duality will continue to cause suffering and minor and major explosions of genocide will happen again as it have been with all Abrahamic religions since their creation. The dark ones curse strike again manifested thru human ignorance.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

You misunderstand him...

Islam means "Submission To God"...
Which is what all Religions are...

So while not Islam, all religions are islamic (small I)...

All religions are not islamic.

It's true that Muslims often follow Jesus's principles more closely than Christians themselves do.

The big difference is "why" they follow the rules.

In Islam you must follow the rules, or Muslims will punish you for failure to obey.

So, Muslims obey under the fear of being punished by other Muslims.

In Christianity, you're informed about the many of the same rules, but nobody forces you to obey. That's God's job.

In fact, Jesus clearly said that the true Christians will follow the rules "willingly" and "by their own volition" having received grace from God, that enables them to understand the rules. It's not a "blind faith". The true Christians know the truth, because they have been granted the wisdom to know it. It would therefore be useless to "punish" someone for not following the rules, because if God hasn't granted them the wisdom and understanding, that punishment isn't going to "fix that problem." Hence, Jesus' main teaching is "to forgive" transgressions. Leave all the judgments up to the Father in heaven, who knows whom he granted grace to, and whome he has not.

Islam believes that you can fix a broken person by punishing him to correct his ways.

Judaism also believes in an eye for an eye.

So, although Islam and Christianity both accept Jesus, Islam doesn't understand what Jesus said. The only thing these two religions share in common, is the rules Jesus taught, but not how to implement the rules. In this sense, Islam and Judaism have more in common, since both see "punishment" as an effective solution.

So, the Muslims are right in one sense, they claim that Christians deviated from the old ways, and they are right, and Islam tries to bring the new message of the Christians, back under the old method of implementation like the previous religion of Judaism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join