It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump: a serious documentary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
(post by Annee removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I watched the video. I have barely any discrepancies with it really. I find most of his behavior in line with typical alpha males. Among those traits, leadership. He's not going to win a peace prize, he will not win a Pulitzer or any athletic awards (these days). However, he will lead and lead well.

I do appreciate the watch.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It starts at the beginning when it talks about his background, his father, his early behavior....and then it goes to how rejected he felt by the 'golden Manattan' kids....and then about how he went so deeply into debt that he was owned by the bankers...and then how he got retaliation for that...and then how he was humiliated (in his own mind) by Obama and others....

just watch the thing. Or don't.
If you don't, then you will receive a grade of "incomplete" for the course.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Omarosa - - most hated Apprentice contestant.

And I'm supposed to value her input?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Thank you. An unexpected acknowledgement there from you.
I appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I never heard of her before. So I'm only now being made aware of a lot of this stuff.
I was busy living my ordinary Midwestern middle-class life while Trump was busy conquering Manhattan and getting in with the 'cool kids' ---- and those are STILL the people he's dealing with!

Wow.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Annee

I never heard of her before. So I'm only now being made aware of a lot of this stuff.
I was busy living my ordinary Midwestern middle-class life while Trump was busy conquering Manhattan and getting in with the 'cool kids' ---- and those are STILL the people he's dealing with!

Wow.

I've actually followed Trump for a long time. I found him to be a fascinating character. I read his books (which we now know he did not write).

My office manager was a Howard Stern fan (this was before Howard had his 3rd daughter). He blasted Howard over the office speakers. Trump was a frequent guest.

I watched the first couple Apprentice shows (not Celebrity Apprentice). They were interesting. Omarosa is simply, not likeable. She'd walk across her own mother's grave if there was something on the other side she thought she deserved.

I'm OK with Trump being Trump.

I'm not OK with gullible people making him president.

Also, I have a brother almost identical to Trump in personality. I frustrated him, because I was unaffected by his "charm".
edit on 6-1-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
most people never join the military and receive the benefit of self discipline that it offers, trump started down that road when he was 11? he didn`t volunteer to go to military school,he was forced into it by his father, but instead of whining about it and rebelling he certainly made the most of it.
When he graduated from military school he had a huge advantage over other people his age and again he made the most of it.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
xuenchen asked

What segment of the film is the most important in your opinion ?

What is Trump's weakest area.

My answer: Reality
edit on 6-1-2017 by ugmold because: addition

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Nothing says subservience to a dystopian system like a self-appointed & maintained deliberate blissfully ignorant echo chamber away from the kinds of sources that best document and expose it.
edit on Fri Jan 6 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Nothing says subservience to a dystopian system like a self-appointed & maintained deliberate blissfully ignorant echo chamber away from the kinds of sources that best document and expose it.

That's what I got from the OP's documentary about Trump too! Good catch

edit on 6-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I've told you before I do not read your posts.

This thread about Trump is great and illuminates exactly where he comes from.

Your gish gallop threads full of unsubstantiated links, hyperbole, and opinions are simply are indeed blissfully (or perhaps purposely) ignorant and reflective of the echo chamber, and those who dwell within.

Good thread Buzzy.

edit on 6-1-2017 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

I'll wager you could sit up all night running the entire gauntlet of my 400+ threads I've written, and not manage to pull out any choice examples that you could demonstrate that to be the case.

Anyways, I'm finally into part three of the Batman Trilogy, so I haven't gotten around to watching Lifestyle's of the Rich & Famous: Trump Edition yet...

Still waiting for examples of his activities the past month that this documentary would be the key to decoding....
edit on 6-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

It reminds me of a VH1 Behind the Music episode. (Gawd my age is showing!) Nothing damning or to show cause as to what anyone who has researched Trump didn't know. A little family history.

My biggest takeaway is that he will do whatever is needed to "win" as he sees it. To me that means reducing the deficit and cost of government while putting more Americans to work.

edit on 6-1-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

And I'd wager it has been done many times before by other members but you simply deny it and continue to perpetrate your garbage sources and hugely inaccurate speculative threads with no proof at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Wow, you base value on popularity in a reality gameshow?

Is it wrong to enjoy seeing the left dismissing the thoughts of a black woman?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Wow, you base value on popularity in a reality gameshow?

Google it.

edit on 6-1-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Name ONE!

They're so bunk, yet your entire scene generally tries to avoid them in hopes that they'll just go away.

Here goes a juicy one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lets see what kinds of sources I used there:
www.prem-rawat-talk.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.youtube.com...
www.human-nature.com...
www.westerncity.com...
www.amazon.com...
www.psychologytoday.com...
www.uky.edu...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.ksk.edu.ee...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
9marks.org...
static1.squarespace.com...
www.simplypsychology.org...
www.bsc.coop...

The ATS links are my previous works, and before you all go 'OMG wikipedia' actually open the pages and see what I referenced.

That's how I roll. TONS of links from all kinds of sources including academia, usually actual government site links, I even cite in liberal sources for you guys when I notice a link on a talking point.

I love citations. I' not afraid to bring them. I'm not afraid to provide them. When doing big projects like the past 8 months, I have so many I want to include I generally have to trim them back so the pieces aren't "too" long. You guys though, I've issued multiple challenges on providing sources the past several days to have the others literally run.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well, Buzzy, I watched about half of it so far. It does give some insight into Trump's personality. So far, the most interesting part I found was his consistency. I actually kinda understand his drive. The man was a success, among his peers in the Academy, in breaking into Manhattan real estate, in establishing his name as a household word, and in expanding his empire.

I also noticed that in his quasi-campaign in 1988, he held essentially the same views he espouses today: strength and competence in leadership.

I'll finish watching a little later.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join