It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody talks about that maybe Seth Rich leaked DNC emails anymore?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
heavy.com... ata-analyst-emails/

Do the Democrats want a nuclear war with Russia that bad?

Or is there other reason to believe that the deceased Seth Rich is not a suspect anymore?

This is the latest about it, in August 2016 NEWSWEEK was still considering it:

europe.newsweek.com...

Then the story that the so called Russia hack was done through the Dutch Bits-of-Freedom TOR server is all fake and nonsense

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I find it odd that if Seth Rich wasn't the leaker, then why did wikileaks post a reward for information on who killed him. Wikileaks made a big deal about Seth.. Why would they do that for just some random dnc guy who got "robbed"(nothing taken) / shot in the back.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Nobody talks about him because he was executed for what he did.
Dead men tell no tales- that's why the clintons have left a whole wake of bodies behind them on their trail of glory.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
I find it odd that if Seth Rich wasn't the leaker, then why did wikileaks post a reward for information on who killed him. Wikileaks made a big deal about Seth.. Why would they do that for just some random dnc guy who got "robbed"(nothing taken) / shot in the back.

Yes but it could be a deception maneuver, to distract from the truth, a devils mastermind, anyways that is what the Democrats will say

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

EXACTLY!

The Democrats themselves caused the leak, then after eliminating its source, blamed it on the Russkies.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
That IS a very interesting interview. I think someone somewhere suggested crowd funding an investigation to put the pressure on and keep this in the news.

I'm starting to think that's a good idea...

Thanks for helping keep it on our collective minds.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Unfortunately, Seth's parents have decided he couldn't have possibly been the leak. They are sticking to the attempted robbery story.

They are never going to get answers by selectively looking under stones.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The DNC leak was Rich and an accomplice.
Podesta hack was Phishing-related.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I heard that but most, if not all of us, have 2 lives, one that our parents/family sees and the one we actually live. His parents are saying what they want to believe and maybe Seth didn't even tell them what he was up to. I know I sure as hell wouldn't. His parents could also be wanting to just put the death of their son to rest and move on. Plus who knows if they were threatened in to not pursuing his death further.

His parents saying he didn't do it, isn't good enough for me. All of us have done something that we've kept from our parents.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Oh, I agree.

They do claim to want the crime solved though, but they refuse to consider that his murder might be related to his job with the DNC.

There's no evidence that it was a robbery attempt.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
As fbianon said. "Do robberies usually end with a death and nothing stolen?"

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

Common sense has the answer.. And that is no.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I suppose it would depend upon the robber...

Shoot someone, realize just what it is you've done, panic...run away.

As for why it's been "forgotten"...? It directly contradicts the established narrative. The Russians Did It, Dammit!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The DNC leak was Rich and an accomplice.
Podesta hack was Phishing-related.

Do you have a source or a link for that? That it are two different cases?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Nobody talks about him because he was executed for what he did.
Dead men tell no tales- that's why the clintons have left a whole wake of bodies behind them on their trail of glory.

I have heard that before, don't know if its true though

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: galien8

Unfortunately, Seth's parents have decided he couldn't have possibly been the leak. They are sticking to the attempted robbery story.

They are never going to get answers by selectively looking under stones.

They got to connect murder to the job

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I suppose it would depend upon the robber...

Shoot someone, realize just what it is you've done, panic...run away.

As for why it's been "forgotten"...? It directly contradicts the established narrative. The Russians Did It, Dammit!

its not a narrative its a mantra

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
So we take Assange at his reward that Seth was the guy but the US intelligence agencies need to burn their sources to give people enough "proof'?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
So we take Assange at his reward that Seth was the guy but the US intelligence agencies need to burn their sources to give people enough "proof'?

Yes strange, the machinery is still operating to get Clinton in the seat of president

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I posted a thread yesterday about Seth Richs' family attorney trying to make the case for the Russian narrative and failing horribly.

They are truly getting desperate.Want to see what a shill looks like?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join