It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald "the ratings machine" Trump Takes Swipe at Arnold Schwarzenegger

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Twitter Troll DJT has given his opinion on Arnold Schwarzenegger's Celebrity Apprentice ratings.

Wow, the ratings are in and Arnold Schwarzenegger got "swamped" (or destroyed) by comparison to the ratings machine, DJT. So much for....
twitter.com...

being a movie star-and that was season 1 compared to season 14. Now compare him to my season 1. But who cares, he supported Kasich & Hillary
twitter.com...

Thing is it's funny right now but in just under 2 weeks an egotistical child will hold the fate of the world in his hands.
How long before we all stop laughing.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
By the time we wake up to what's happening it'll already be too late. People are eating the narrative up like hotcakes, it's a very sad time for America in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Unbelievable. Have you seen this?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I agree with Olbermann - the man just isn't well.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Arnold has responded to Trumps tweet.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope you'll work for ALL of the American people as aggressively as you worked for your ratings.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

The guy has class , Schwarzenegger that is.

a reply to: kaylaluv
Thanks for the video , I fear Keith Olbermann is right.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

LOL, this Olbermann?

Yeeeeeah, me thinks he isn't well.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Trump the man child, the best part of him being president is the jokes that stand up comics will have for the next 4 to 8 years.

Now if jonh stewart can come back on tv, the world will be a better place.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Thing is it's funny right now but in just under 2 weeks an egotistical child will hold the fate of the world in his hands.
How long before we all stop laughing.

A little melodramatic aren't you. Fate of the world. Who do you think he is Doctor Doom, Galactus, Lex Luthor, Blofeld or some other fictional villain?

You sound like you think he is head of the Legion of Doom and will move their meetings to the White House.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It does seem extremely petty and childish for trump to bring something like this up,it`s below the dignity of the president of the U.S.
I don`t watch reality TV garbage so I`ve never seen trumps show,trump shouldn`t even be wasting his time thinking about TV show ratings he has much bigger issues that demand his full attention.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Arnold has responded to Trumps tweet.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope you'll work for ALL of the American people as aggressively as you worked for your ratings.

I've always kind of liked Arnold..today I love him.

E-freakin-gads! Can DJT get anymore unhinged. Somebody needs to get his phone away from him or whatever he uses to tweet with.

I'm old, I have a clam shell phone to use when I need to call somebody, that's it!
edit on 6-1-2017 by Hidinout because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2017 by Hidinout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Huffington post, the MSM great whos columnists include the guy who thinks women in Germany were asking for sexual assault because they were out after dark alone.

You will have to forgive me if based on that alone this guys spoken opinion is worth the paper its written on but of course you all think hes right, hes just reinforcing what you previously believed.

I dont have an issue with his tweeting, I actually believe with Trump what you see is what you get and him speaking his mind is part of that.

As for "Maintaining the integrity of the POTUS" Im sorry guys but any integrity that office held went out the window when the cigar went up Monica
edit on 6/1/2017 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

A little melodramatic aren't you.

So you're saying the President of the United States , a country with the largest economy in the world and probably the largest military isn't in a position to cause us all great problems ?
You've put the captain of a toy boat in charge of the worlds biggest super tanker , not melodramatic just anxious.

You sound like you think he is head of the Legion of Doom and will move their meetings to the White House.

I think he's unstable.

edit on 6-1-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I hope Trump keeps leaving out things on Twitter during his presidency. That way he won't be interrupting the TV shows all the time like Obama does.

As far as trump versus Arnold, Arnold is one of the only people I would go see if he came to a town near by. I doubt if I would go see Trump if he came here, I did not go see Obama when he was here at the college. You can't compare arnold to Trump. Arnold could come to the hunting camp any time. Trump would only be allowed there if he has Laryngitis.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Who cares? You are the president. Keep focus, child. Jesus

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I wonder what a publicity stunt looks like?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Isn't Arnold an elitist Bohemian Grove attendee?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: kaylaluv

LOL, this Olbermann?

Yeeeeeah, me thinks he isn't well.

No the irritating man in the corner is not Olbermann.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Even the conservatives are beginning to see that perhaps Trump's grasp of the situation is unraveling fast. He keeps repeating the same things but changes it a little with each new repetition...no consistency...

I notice a lot of Trumps supporters on ATS; even thru their almost religious devotion are facepalming and WTF are you talking about now Donald; They too realize they can't keep up the strawman defenses, and lame excuses for much longer.

But...Obama....but Hillary....but....Soros is beginning to wear a little thin, they see what's happening.

edit on 6-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I suppose Trump was expecting Arnold's popularity to bring higher ratings---thank god he didn't give matt lauer the chance to shine? Talk about tanking?

A guy can't help being esteemed after he accomplishes high ratings himself?

Here we asked for transparency and we complain about receiving it?

I'm sure if the two of them were in the same room, it would have been a little jab on Arnold's arm?

Take to twitter when you can't be in the same room?

I doubt he meant anything harsh. He did give the slot to Arnold b/c he expected him to do well...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Clearly this is just the lying media misrepresenting Donald Trump's tweets and trying to make him look like a clown!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join