It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazi's and Agartha (hollow earth)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hello all,

I don't usually post so I hope this is in the right place. If not please move and accept my apologies.

Basically I have always been fascinated about the Nazi secret projects and the mysterious research they did. (Vril, Haunebu, Neuschwabenland, the occult etc).

Today i was reading about the secret Arctic bases and read about Nazi U boats travelling to the inner earth.

Link here www.philosophicalanthropology.net...

I am fascinated by all this stuff and the idea of the Nazis discovering an entrance to the hollow earth.

I realise the hollow earth theory is much discussed on ATS. Instead I am more interested on the instructions issued to the U boat crews on how to access the inner earth. The page has a pic of the translated instructions on the point of entry and maneuvers required to reach 'Agartha'. The interesting point for me is that at the end the instructions it states that upon arrival there is another envelope, reffered to as Package nr 3,to be opened with further instructions for the crew.

What i really want to know is do any of you know if there is anything online showing what the second set of instructions said? I cannot find anything but I am pretty inept at finding these things. I hope someone can help as I really want to know what the Instructions were for the U boat crews when they reached the 'new light'

Many thanks

edit on 6-1-2017 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KingDoey

A long time interest of mine. Though I can't say I've ever heard of the instructions you're looking for. Good luck on your search.

Planning an expedition?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I've seen pics of the maps and translations. If I come across them again I'll post links here.

Translation
DIVE AT THE POINT WITH THE COORDINATES: EXACT INTERSECTION: 68° SOUTHERN LATITUDE AND 1° EASTERN LATITUDE, AT A DEPTH OF 400 METERS.
The instructions should be followed strictly!
1. Dive. From the point of diving with half drive, a starboard slant of 10° with a bow load inclination angle of 5°. Distance 188 nm (nautical miles). The allowed depth of 500 meters. (during the driving in the corridor the pressure on the ship’s hull during maneuvers is marginally.)
2. Emerge. Ballast with a stern trim, emerge in an angle of 23° with a portside slant position of 22°. 190 meters upwards. Distance 75,5 nm.
3. Difficult maneuver! Emerge. Ballast with a stern trim, emerging inclination angle of 41° Drive straight forward. 110 meters upwards, distance 21,5 nm. Afterwards a starboard slant position of 8° until you emerge on the surface of the cave. Distance 81 nm.
4. Drive on the surface of the cave with a starboard slant position of 8°. Distance 286 nm.
5., 6 Difficult maneuver! Dive. With a bow load, inclination angle of 45°. Until a depth of 240 meters, distance 60 nm. Afterwards with a portside slant position of 20°,at which the diving until 310 meters until the drive in the corridor is continued. After the mark of 310 meters is the diving to be proceeded with a port load capacity. Diving angle of 7° until 360 meters. Distance 70 nm. Further starboard slant position of 31° until a depth of 380 meters.
7. Dive. Port load, emergence angle of 22°. 199 Meters upwards with a portside slant position of 26°. Distance 43 nm.
8. Emerge. Stern trim. Emergence angle of 45°, always straight forward, until you breach the surface in Agharta. Distance 70 nm.
9. Drive to Agharta. Full speed ahead. Look straight forward, until the new light is put out.
Changing of the magnetpoles. The movements of the compass needles and other meters are to be ignored.
(Further instructions are in pakage Nr. 3. Open first when you arrive in Agharta!)

4chan thread
edit on 6-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Here some pictures as well:

Pics on blog

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hi all

Thanks for your replies!

Yes I have seen the maps and the translated dive instructions for the U boats to get to Agartha its all fascinating stuff. Im just so intrigued to know if there is any evidence out there of what was detailed in this 'package nr 3' that is mentioned.

And also what is the concensus on this? Is their likely any substance to this or is it a mere hoax/fabrication?

What I always found strange is that at the end of Admiral Byrds encounter with the inhabitants of the inner earth they bid him 'auf wiedersehen'....

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
there is plenty of science backed feasibility to a hollow planet. If you look at the planetary accretion model of planet formation it almost guarantees a hollow space in the center of any planetary body. hollow planet formation

Additionally, the expanding earth theory put forth by Neal Adams. expanding earth would seem to go together quite well with a hollow earth model since his theory is that the extra material is being produced not in the core but the crust in the ocean (if i remember right)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

That's the thing, it's tough to verify anything. Operation Highjump is something to look at, admiral Byrd went down there with something like 4200 troops, 20 something planes ships etc.. That's alot of personnel for a trip to Antarctica. Something is going on there more than just ice and penguins.

Interesting letter:

Translation:

>Dear old comrade,
>This message will be a surprise to you. The U Boat 209 has made it, the Earth is HOLLOW! Dr. Haushofer and Hess were right. The whole crew is doing well, but they cannot come back. We are no prisoners. I am certain, that this message will reach you, it is the last contact with the U 209. We will meet again comrade. I am worried about the people that have to live on the surface, since the Fuehrer is gone.
>God bless our Germany always.
>With hearty greetings,
>Karl Unger

I don't think the earth is hollow but I am lead to believe that the did find some sorta vast underground cavern that they are calling a "hollow Earth"

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Occult fiction from some french dude, later picked up by nazi occultists.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
These topics crack me up, but not for what you might think. People are so quick to dismiss the stories that Richard Shaver spoke of about the inner area of the earth, but are willing to discuss earth being hollow. If you ignore Ray Palmers editing of the Shaver Mysteries and just read the source materials you'll see a lot of interesting stuff related to this topic.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

French dude's name?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

Occult fiction from some french dude, later picked up by nazi occultists.

Vril? I agree it was nothing but a bad sci-fi story from the 1800's and it came from Britain not France. The French did help start the Vril Society though, but not the idea. I guess it's like how Jedi started with Sci-fi and not is a religion to some people.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Had to google it...

Alexandre Saint-Yves d'Alveydre

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingDoey
Hi all

Thanks for your replies!

Yes I have seen the maps and the translated dive instructions for the U boats to get to Agartha its all fascinating stuff. Im just so intrigued to know if there is any evidence out there of what was detailed in this 'package nr 3' that is mentioned.

And also what is the concensus on this? Is their likely any substance to this or is it a mere hoax/fabrication?

What I always found strange is that at the end of Admiral Byrds encounter with the inhabitants of the inner earth they bid him 'auf wiedersehen'....

I'm going with "fabrication" for several reasons:

There's something about the instructions (the typeface and the paper color) that looks modern and not WWII. Here's part of a real document from 1939: lainfo.es...

Another one (this was typed on a typewriter) www.paperlessarchives.com... - there's other real Nazi era documents around and this one that's supposed to be instructions to get to Agartha doesn't look like them from a stylistic standpoint.

One of the responses to a blog that someone linked says "the use of the double-s is wrong for the era." I'm not sure if that's what I noticed, but when I look more closely, I agree.

Re the section on Admiral Byrd at the North Pole (the diary) :

The language is also inconsistent with Byrd's style of communication. You can see fragments of transcripts on this website Google also has some of his books (including "Alone") that you can view pages from. If you read them, the language style is quite different from the supposed "diary."

Members of the Byrd family also say it's a hoax. Apparently the first time it's mentioned is on an Art Bell "Coast to Coast" show.

Finally, as one of the sites with the full transcript points out, the date of this supposed "flight" was when he was in Antarctica - on the other side of the globe from the North Pole. The site does a good takedown of the "diary" and mentions a lot of reasons to disbelieve it (including the incorrect format of military time.)
edit on 6-1-2017 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Had to google it...

Alexandre Saint-Yves d'Alveydre

The issue I take with this account of Agartha is that he put a Christian spin on it, when clearly the notions would indicate that any inner earth culture would more then likely have it's own religions. Which would make any surface peoples religions pointless to pass off as a fundamental concept.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Thanks for the name. Going to look in to this guy more.

Like I said tho. I don't believe the earth is actually hollow but just has some huge underground cavern that they are calling a hollow Earth due to the size of the subterranean caverns. At least that's my theory.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Some really good information there thank you!

new topics

top topics

join