It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathy/ why the rise in cases?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

I'm going down to The Big O (Okeechobee) for the Bass spawn and for Spring Training.. The Ranger™ bass boat is currently taking a beating with the HIGH winds and pouring rain, luckily I fixed the hole in the boathouse before the storm...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I've been attacked daily by voices or "synthetic telepathy". I know what it's like to have mind to mind communication, generally always to defend myself from sadistic manipulators.

What the OP is describing is a localized effect of predictive psychic behavior. When your good friends finishing sentences is a fun thing. And with his avoiding the bust is due to premonition.

Telepathy is a "fair" way where both parties can communicate via sub vocal transmissions to each other, synthetic telepathy is a dominance technology meant to overpower someone, read their minds via nanotech, and manipulate through fear.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I dunno, me and my partner know what we're thinking all of the time. The occasional Xavier joke is made, but I figure it's just because we know each other so well/are so alike/are so comfortable with each others company. I think most people are able to do this with people they're close to in some way.

I spent a lot of time when I was younger (and writing an essay about ghosts) trying to train myself to be a medium through meditation. I didn't achieve that (and I'm not sure it's possible to) but I do feel more attuned to the world than I did. I also observe people a lot before opening up, and spend more time listening than speaking, which would also explain why I can "know what they're thinking" before they open their mouths. It does give you an unsettling amount of deja-vu though. I also to some extent cut myself off from the media, so feel as though my exposure to their "brainwashing" (pardon the phrase) is somewhat lessened. I have noticed a lot more women my mothers age getting excited about Tom Hardy these days, and figured my mam would be into him because the women at work suddenly think he's fabulous. I think because I don't watch TV and tend to avoid getting all of my news from the BBC/newspapers and don't listen to "conventional" music for people my age/follow the same routines I'm a little less inclined to follow trends, but have a great deal of fun guessing what the next one is going to be via what people have been talking about two months ago.

As for the wireless, I'm not sure there's anything to it but if it is increasing electromagnetic fields then please can that get the ghosts stirring? I want to restart my hobby of visiting old and cool places and scaring myself with nothing, but the only way I'm going to be convinced is to actually see something... I'm envisioning a Ghostbusters-style awakening which I would enjoy very much (although I'd have to hope someone had developed a proton pack because physics is not my style and I'd be entirely useless).

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Yes, thanks for starting this topic. We have a lot of this going on in my household lately. It definitely stepped up a few notches when we got these new wifi amplifiers because our old wifi sucked so bad. These new ones plug into electrical outlets to extend the wifi signal from the base.

My husband, who is a supreme skeptic, now can't ignore what's going on because I or our daughter will keep bringing up the obscure topics he was just about to bring up or say sentences the other was planning to say. Most of the time I seem to be the "receiver" but sometimes one of them will be.

I've always had this ability with just some people, like a couple of coworkers who thought it was uncanny, and of course my immediate family members. But it was always quite occasional until about a year ago when our daughter started doing this, too. It became more commonplace. But now it's a daily occurrence and happens several times a day. Most often at home, but at work and school, too sometimes. Now it just can't be ignored or explained so my husband is forced to accept that it's happening and he's not too happy about it. None of us use any substances. I take seasonal allergy medication and that's about it. I drink only on special occasions.

This phenomenon also doesn't always have to be verbal. We find it happens when we text each other, too.

It's also happening now more with extended family like in-laws. I think it's also happening with the pets, as well but it's hard to be sure. I just know I can be sitting there reading and then I'll think it is time to give one of the pets a bath and only the pet I am thinking of will go scurrying off to hide. It can be dog or cat, it doesn't matter.

I don't think there is any one answer. Some of it could be something universal. Some of it may have to do with technology. I think trying to prove it is any one single cause, when nothing can be proven under the circumstances, will just lead to needless arguments. I'm not saying anyone is arguing in this thread, but I've seen it happen all too often in other discussions.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join