It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nascent Iodine - a miracle supplement must have.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I started taking it today, and I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful it is.

For the last couple of years, I've been getting into health supplements and make the most awesome superfood supersmoothie on the planet. I've tried just about everything under the sun, and it's all been great for revitalizing me and boosting my energy (I'm going on 50 yrs old and had become moderately obese with type 2 diabetes) and helping me to lose weight, boost testosterone etc etc.

But of all these things, from Ormus to brain formulas, nothing I've taken or consumed has compared to the revitalizing energy boost of Nascent Iodine.

It's utterly extraordinary!

I don't have the time or the wherewithal to put together a great presentation and introduction regarding this supplement or the chemistry involved, except to point out that every single hormon in the body requires this atom which transforms into an iodide atom and that 90% of the population is highly deficient in it.

Typically you get it (iodine) from ocean veggies like seaweed, kelp, various algaes. At some point it was added to table salt to try to make it healthier, and as to salt, table salt is terrible, but, Himalayan Salt is great. They say that salt is all bad but sodium is required for every muscle movement in the body. Older people who can barely move probably were sodium deficient throughout their life.

Anyway, other people know the science better than I, but what I do know about is the reaction and the effects of these supplements and I take a lot of them for different objectives. I have a certain sensitivity, and let me tell you, this stuff is INCREDIBLE!

There's nothing like it.

I have to go do some stuff right now, but I'll come back to tell you more about my experience today having started on it, with just 3 tiny drops in a small glass of water, just three, 2 times per day on an empty stomach (an hour before or after eating).

Tastes kind of bad, or not very good but the ENERGY and the VITALITY and the will to LIVE and breath and move... it's hard to describe, but for now I'll put it like this..

You know when you were a kid and everything was fresh and new and ALIVE and it was as if, even though you didn't necessarily believe in "God" or know what Spirituality and wellbeing was, you just sort of took it for granted, having nothing to compare it to, BUT, that it was a state of bliss and joy and freshness and energy that you just ran with like the wind and flew like a bird, that kidlike spirit? The kind you had but didn't know you had until you lost it, as an adult as if irretrievable but that you so wanted to get back? This is it. The holy grail supplement that I've been looking for all along.

I've spent 100's of dollars even 1000''s and 1000's now, on a whole array of high end supplements, searching for this thing, this quintessential something that just drained away at some point because I was sedentary and often depressed and lethargic, and aging and just going to # if the truth be told. I've developed a process, because making the smoothie ended up taking well over an hour, where I freeze my smoothies and then resurrect them on thawing with a process that I call "fluffing", and I take about 20, at least supplement "pills" 2 times/day, and I've lost 30 pounds and am looking like I did as I approached 30. It's crazy. Anti-aging IS possible. I freaked out an old friend of mine who I see maybe 4 times a year last time I saw her and her husband (she's known me since I was 12). She was almost a little scared when she saw me.

Anyway, enough about me.

Point is, that I am very knowledgeable in these matters, even an alchemist of sorts although after I do the research I no longer concern myself abiout why I'm talking something or the science behind it.

This came up on my radar, so I ordered it from a company called Harmonic Innerprizes, although a lot of places sell it obviously, but it has to be NASCENT iodine, not any other kind, with 2 electrons removed I believe it is, which allows it to convey a charge and it's absorbed by the body and regulated by the thyroid as if the thyroid made it as the body can't distinguish it as "foreign" and the word nascent also has some very interesting undertones and interesting implications, as if although dormant, giving birth to.

My story of my experience to follow later. I have things to do and places to go! I am alive again! Thank you God.

I praise God for nascent iodine, and if my working hypothesis is correct, it's what the living Spirit in the body needs and that went missing somewhere along the way.

I recommend it more than anything, but suggest using it as a transformative agent for your life and that of your loved ones.

"You are the light of the world!"

Best regards, and be blessed!

AnkhMorpork,
reporting for ATS Health & Wellness. January 5th, 2017. (Happy New Year!)

edit on 5-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I started taking it today, and I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful it is.

All this praise for something you've only taken one day? Don't you think you should give it a few weeks before you proclaim it the perfect supplement?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

True. If it killed me, that would kind of defeat the purpose wouldn't it? LOL

I'm a very sensitive person and like I said, I've been taking lots of supplements almost every day for a year and half now and have searched high and low.

I know the fundamental difference ie: when the lights come on.

But we'll see.

If I don't come back to post more about my experience today, then you should only consider using with the utmost caution!

Best regards,

Ankh

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
592 reviews on Amazon, and it's five stars! Might be worth a try. I'd love to have more energy. I'll look into it a little more.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I take a multimineral tab and it has a little iodine in it. I use sea salt for my salt, it tastes good and is only ninety nine cents a pound at the coop. Iodine is needed in the process of making a compound that interacts with the adrenal gland. It actually dampens the thyroid a bit so you don't get goiter. But it boosts the adrenal gland to make some necessary things that we need to get stamina and energy.

That is about how I see it. Iodine seems to be a moderator, the thyroid does run faster on fluoride and chloride than Iodine but it is imbalanced. You need to balance the methyl cycle with the thyroid also. I am working on personal testing but it takes a long time to evaluate things. I ran into a problem with boosting the methyl cycle a little too much and got sore muscles. So I cut back on the methylfolate and now only take it twice a week and I am doing fine. I went four months before I had that happen, I guess I am not deficient anymore so now I just need an occasional methylfolate but still take methylcobalamin every day, but a reduced amount, about half a spray.

Did you get your genetics done and enter it into a gene app so you can research what you are finding? Well worth the hundred thirty bucks it costs overall.

In my experimentation I tried the big iodine pill with a small taurine and a pill with molybdenum, manganese, chromium,and selenium in a modest amount in a pill. Nothing extravagent except the Iodine supplement was pretty big. I went all day working and felt great. But I don't like pushing that much energy production with my temporal lobe epilepsy.
edit on 5-1-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Did you get your genetics done and enter it into a gene app so you can research what you are finding? Well worth the hundred thirty bucks it costs overall.

Do you have a recommendation as to which one to use?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Do you know adaptogenic herbs?

Ever heard of jiaogulan?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Do you have a recommendation as to which one to use?

I used the Ancestry dna data and used the Livewello Gene app. It costs about a hundred bucks to get Ancestry done and it costs twenty bucks for Livewello. I think it is still five bucks for Prometheus and that is pretty good for five bucks.

Ancestry dna does not collect everything you need to run every gene app totally but it gives you some idea of possible problems which you can research. I did seven of us with ancestry to find out how the genes vary in our kids and grandkids. Now whole exome sequencing runs about three hundred bucks and that can tell you a little more accurately what is going on with the apps. But I may do just one of those on me coming up just to see if it is worth the expense. With the ancestry dna I can get enough on something to see there is a problem but cannot tell how much a problem it is without the rest of the info.

I did find that all the medicines I took for epilepsy had a reason for making me sick, too bad I didn't have that info before I was given them. I would have said no.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Do you know adaptogenic herbs?

Ever heard of jiaogulan?

I take medicinal mushrooms, and Allicin, the active ingredient in garlic, those are adaptogens, but no, not really to any degree and no I've never heard of that.

Tell me more - is there some awesome alchemical mixture you can buy of those, and if so, what might you recommend?

That would be good. Would make for a great addition to my smoothies.

From what I'm beginning to understand, these extracts and substances can confer all kinds of fantastic properties on the human being ie: essential oils providing the plant's own immune system within the context of the entire plant kingdom to the person who takes it, either orally or by the inhalation of the molecules say via a cool mist diffuser.

Imagine the immunological essence of 1000,000 roses combined - that's the kind of thing we get from essential oils, it's not just some new agey thing for aromatherapy message, which is what I used to think about it.

It's very interesting and fascinating, and what's strange is that there are no Medical Doctors, for the most part, recommending any of it, except maybe to follow the antiquated food guide.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Jiaogulan is a climbing vine that is native to central china. Its nickname is "southern ginseng". It has 90+ saponins. People make tea out of it. It is said to be one of the most powerful medicinal plants on the planet. Similar to the Reishi mushroom and Chaga. It is immuno-modulatory and helps to decalcify the pineal gland. This gained attention after all the people in the villages whom were consuming it all lived to be over the age of 100.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Thank you. This is something I've been wanting to do, and so many are available now. I'm mostly interested in ancestry. I know "Italy and England" from family members, but surely that's not all! Surely there is something exotic!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Jiaogulan is a climbing vine that is native to central china. Its nickname is "southern ginseng". It has 90+ saponins. People make tea out of it. It is said to be one of the most powerful medicinal plants on the planet. Similar to the Reishi mushroom and Chaga. It is immuno-modulatory and helps to decalcify the pineal gland. This gained attention after all the people in the villages whom were consuming it all lived to be over the age of 100.

Do you take/drink/use it?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I've been taking a variety of supplements for a few months now, Ank, and I can say, they are really making me feel better.
But mine are boring, you know, one for the tummy, one for the skin, eyes, muscles, joints, etc. Boring stuff, but they really help. I don't take all of them everyday. I sort of alternate. I haven't thought of putting them all in a smoothie though. I like that idea.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Alchemical Elixir of the Tree of Life, Superfood, Supersmoothie.

That's what I call mine.

I went to Canadian Tire and bought 8 stainless steel thermoses (no glass). It takes me about 3 hours max to make enough smoothie to last me for up to 16 days, so twice a month.

Then I just fluff it up with all the usual things like grannie smith apples, cucumber, mixed berries, banana of course, avocado, and everything with the skin ON, except the avocado (although you can grind up the pits in the coffee grinder and use).

I found that if I made three days worth on the third day it would start going bad, so one day the idea struck me - freeze it!

But then I noticed when thawing that you have to be careful, and so I considered how to effectively preserve it, while frozen, and thawing and so I use a little bit of food grade hydrogen peroxide, then get rid of the very slight off-taste when I resurrect and "fluff" the frozen smoothie, which if you saw me pouring it out, might look gross, but then I bring it back to life again.

It's a system. Food issue - solved.

Now to just get to the gym more often and away from ATS and the Internet. And quit smoking (believe it or not, and in part I did all of this worried that I wouldn't be able to quit, so it's also to protect me as a smoker - isn't that absurd?) but now that I'm on the Nascent Iodine, it's just not working for me anymore like it used to.

Now I WANT to go to the gym, and at least while I'm there I'm not smoking - although I do save that for afterwards as a negative reward - my mother once said that I had a "negative reward system".

I'll have to start a new thread about my smoothie.

All the best with yours.

It's like a hobby, where you treat the cell like a model railroad and then drive the train you're supplying all this wonderful raw material to.

A person can completely and utterly and radically transform their life with supplementation and exercise, and best not to smoke if you can quit.

Best wishes,

Ankh

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

OMG. Thank you.

I already take Reishi and Chaga, at least right now, as I'm not sure I can afford to remain stocked up with everything.

That's a great recommendation.

What are saponins?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I bought some atomidine and took a hard dose first time and felt achy and lethargic the next day. Family was into Iodral and thought a 12.5 mg dose would help me. A took it and I was lethargic and achy for 5 days. On day 6 six I was better and for several days felt great and had a better mental attitude but it wore off.

Discovered you need to drink salt water when you take it because it replaces the mostly bromine in your body that closely replicates iodine. The Iodine displaces the bromine and it goes out into your other cells. Iodine attaches to salt thus the reason iodine is in salt. Likewise bromine attaches to salt and can be removed from the body with salt.

i am looking for Ioderal at the same dosage at the moment but I will agree it eventually made me feel better and helped my mental outlook as well when I took it. It only lasted about a week so it is apparently used up quickly.

I am elderly so I may have had more bromine/bromide to dispense with.

I want to feel good again and this worked for me....just need to keep it up.

Thanks OP

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

stupid dbl
edit on 5-1-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
During the Fukushima meltdown, I started prophylactic 225mcg Potassium Iodide (KI) and was stunned to find out I stopped hurting. For years before that every joint and muscle in my body hurt. I attributed the pain to damage from having studied with Dr. Paik's Olympic Tae Kwon Do team when I was much younger. (50-ish now)

Since then, I have experimented with dose frequency and stopping KI all together. When I have a sufficient dose, more doesn't make any difference. The majik dose seems to be 225mcg once every six days for me now. If I stop for two weeks, I go back to being my old hurting self. Then, it takes about 36 hours after taking it again to stop hurting. I have had many discussions about this with my doctor who has done many tests including thyroid activity test, and he says to keep taking it.

If you search, you will find some really good ops on ATS dated within a year before Fuku about some major studies that showed great benefits from supplementing with KI. One particular study compared the standard weekly prophylactic 225mcg KI doing to smaller daily dosing, and found negligible difference, except for the price. Prophylactic 225mcg KI is cheap from Amazon.

Of all of the supplements I have studied and experimented with, nothing else comes close to the quality of life improvements I get from 225mcg/wk KI + 50,000iu/wk water soluble Vitamin D.

$14/120count ~ 2 year supply: www.amazon.com...

edit on 5-1-2017 by Oleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is how the zombie apocalypse begins.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I bought some atomidine and took a hard dose first time and felt achy and lethargic the next day. Family was into Iodral and thought a 12.5 mg dose would help me. A took it and I was lethargic and achy for 5 days. On day 6 six I was better and for several days felt great and had a better mental attitude but it wore off.

Discovered you need to drink salt water when you take it because it replaces the mostly bromine in your body that closely replicates iodine. The Iodine displaces the bromine and it goes out into your other cells. Iodine attaches to salt thus the reason iodine is in salt. Likewise bromine attaches to salt and can be removed from the body with salt.

i am looking for Ioderal at the same dosage at the moment but I will agree it eventually made me feel better and helped my mental outlook as well when I took it. It only lasted about a week so it is apparently used up quickly.

I am elderly so I may have had more bromine/bromide to dispense with.

I want to feel good again and this worked for me....just need to keep it up.

Thanks OP

Now that, is very helpful information and I've heard that you get heavy detox effects if you take too much at first. The recommended dose is often 6 drops, but apparently that's too much even to start at.

It's also exceedingly helpful because I already "do" Himalayan Salt Sole, taking a couple of teaspoons of it in a small glass of water first thing in the AM. That activates your nervous and digestive system and gives the brain the electrolytes needed to get kickstarted. It often sends me straight to the bathroom (2) in the AM. What's amazing is how FAST the body will react to some of these substances. I wake up, I'm fine, have a small glass of Sole water and bam, time to go.

Now, when I take the tree drops after lunch in the early afternoon, I'll take it along in some Sole salt water. Perfect! Thank you.

That's very helpful information.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join