It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS .... Avatar Creations 2017

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I dunno what you're talking about. You pitched in, so now you're on staff. Thats the way it works in a volunteer army.

So, do we need to do Mr. Shred still?

Yes please

Mama shreds turned out awesome, she may want to alter it somehow in the future but ill let her handle that whenever she feels like it. It still looks pretty cool tho, thx

If someone does not mind, could you create my background pictures in this order, or similar.

We aren't very picky, just appreciate the help. Any, here we go;

Not sure if those will all fit so I have them in order from most to least preferred.

Thanks again

edit on 25-1-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Thanks everybody!

I really like it but if ya don't mind could someone help me create a background series of images in this order if ya don't mind. Thank you!

If you could help is both put together those last to posts I think they will be perfect, thanks again!

edit on 25-1-2017 by MamaShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

that is very sweet how you explained that volunteer staff business

here is another volunteer staff reporting back at work

a reply to: GoShredAK

i think you, your mamaShred and your gorgeous family took us all by our hearts. me for sure. so i created a string of hearts with your images wich you might use for the season now?

since i started working on your avi, you posted more pics. shivers! i would have loved to work with those.

also, i see, you haven't received yet an avi with your images stringed together. i can do that too. maybe tomorrow.

as my staff colleague TNMockingbird suggested: hang in there until you have what you want. you can give more specifics too. sorry i have the sequence of your pics jumbled up.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: lucia2389

Fantastic theme and the loving photos make it so fun!

I'm glad to see your contributions! They are so good. The contest as well was inspiring

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

great to read supporting words - i have so little confidence in myself (but i guess i would need to take remarks like that into the psychology sector).

i put all of GoShredAK's pics in hearts. i thought it is the sport he loves, so it shows all of his loves.

now i'm thinking, why would he display himself in love hearts.

anyway, i will attempt later to string his images together sans hearts.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I think the concept is fantastic.

It would look nice with a simple, thin black frame around each one. You can put the whole image, or crop the edges. But the frame will give you a consistent layout.

Nonetheless,
on the hearts.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

i was having similar thoughts. frames like i used on my halloween avi series last year. thanks for that, texan. thanks for a nonetheless thumbs up, it means a lot to me.

today, i have nearly all day to 'shopp. so that will be fun

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
lucia2389

I saw your entry in the contest..It was awesome..very creative! And I like the avatar your wearing now..you dun need any support, Lady..you are very good at this stuff

The avatar.. If you wish to have it you can.. or anyone can have it really.. I rarely wear the same avatar over and over again.. dunno why..just always have changed it weekly or so..plus, because I am trying to learn..am making a ton of them to try out..lol

But I don't want to saturate the thread with a bunch of new ones..I don't think that is what this thread is for. I mean..it helps to see them full size..but I can do that while wearing them..

People enjoy seeing your work, your ideas. They enjoy seeing a variety of ideas (at least I do) and so, you will always be missed when you can't contribute to the contests or threads.

Two weeks seems like a very long time, hope it goes by quickly for you. And again, if you need anything, and I can help..feel free to PM me.

(avatar if you wish to have it..or anyone else does)

Thanks,
blend57

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

We live in Alaska, it's definitely... Nature. Lol all there is to do is play outside really !

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucia2389

that is very sweet how you explained that volunteer staff business

here is another volunteer staff reporting back at work

i think you, your mamaShred and your gorgeous family took us all by our hearts. me for sure. so i created a string of hearts with your images wich you might use for the season now?

since i started working on your avi, you posted more pics. shivers! i would have loved to work with those.

also, i see, you haven't received yet an avi with your images stringed together. i can do that too. maybe tomorrow.

as my staff colleague TNMockingbird suggested: hang in there until you have what you want. you can give more specifics too. sorry i have the sequence of your pics jumbled up.

That is so amazing what you did, thank you So much, the way you did the pictures is beautiful.

We have actually been having a hard time (well we have been struggling our entire marriage) and this time is especially upsetting

The reason I brought that up is because seeing all the kind words to my wife and I, and the wonderful pictures created for us, especially yours really touched my heart. It is hard to describe but you lifted my spirit.

That av/background you made is so freaking cool! I wish could put that in a frame and hang it in our room.

You rock, rather then sulking and feeling sorry for my self, I am feeling stoked and optimistic.
edit on 26-1-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

sorry i have the sequence of your pics jumbled up.

No need for sorry

We appreciate you and everyone else very much. You're kind enough to take the time to help us and I think that is just awesome. Such friendly compassion is rare these days. You could jumble them completely and we would still be appreciative.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucia2389

great to read supporting words - i have so little confidence in myself (but i guess i would need to take remarks like that into the psychology sector).

i put all of GoShredAK's pics in hearts. i thought it is the sport he loves, so it shows all of his loves.

now i'm thinking, why would he display himself in love hearts.

anyway, i will attempt later to string his images together sans hearts.

This is so sick

I am loving this new avatar, I don't know how the heck you did that, super cool.

Thanks again, you really made my day

If you get the chance could you do the same thing or something very similar but with all of mamashreds pictures?

Because

This

Is

Just

Too

Cool✌

😍

P.S I respect all of you here at ATS. Regardless of political ideals. I have been engaging the left vs right battle and have to admit I got carried away. I very rarely had post removed, nor did I make condescending insults, but I still took sides.

I have had a couple rough days, a lot of emotions............something inside me clicked.

Then I came home to this display of simple kindness which brought on an epiphany. I am officially bowing out of the political realm.

All this is random rambling

To make the post long enough to see the entire avatar

But what I said is the truth.......the only reason ill be in a political thread anymore is to apologize to whomever deserves one, and to promote positive vibes and unity........

⬇ alright
Mission success, you guys rock. My wife thinks it looks really cool too. Could we do the same thing but with all her pictures please? I can't wait to see what it'll look like.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

edit on 26-1-2017 by MamaShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Where do you live?

Its so, nature

I have lived In Alaska for 20 years, it is an incredible place, in a way it seems like its own country. Being immersed in nature is definitely one of the best parts. The winters can be brutal, especially if you are poor or don't have a car, or you have a car but it is too cold to start. As a snowboarder I generally love the winter months.

There are pros and cons living here, just like everywhere, but sometimes the cons are far too brutal.

As for that beautiful lady, she is a Socal girl, by the fate of the universe we both moved to the same town in Kauai, Hawaii. Somehow we both ended up working at the same mall. Eventually I got the guts to talk to her and well, one thing led to another and here we are ten years later.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Thank you guys SO MUCH! As my husband said earlier, we have had a rough time lately, and seeing the pictures so beautifully put together was very touching and a little reminder of our journey and love we share. It's so easy to get caught up with life's stresses and problems, and forget what really matters ....

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

so good to hear some of your stories and to see you so happy. you are very welcome for all our comments and contributions, i'm sure i can say that in the name of all of us here.

keep up the smiles and good feelings ! both of you.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

yes, u do change your avatars a lot and i like that. anybody visually oriented here would like that. i assume that most of the people participating in an avatar thread would like visuals, so you would do hard to oversaturate the thread - unless you are a snowflake like myself and doubt creeps in. (me a snowflake? why do i keep saying silly things like this? i'm just a bit overworked lately. i'll go on a holiday soon and i'll be all back to my old self. that means, not to talk about me being a snowflake)

thanks for offering that beautiful avatar. i have saved it as a keep to remember special avatars that i have collected over the years.

please keep posting your creations !

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaShredAK

I've been ecstatically married for over 20 years, and the one thing my wife and I clung to in our darkest moments as a couple: no matter what, we'll have each other. The world can burn down, and society could crumble. So long as we have each other, we are strong enough to weather any storm.

Seems corny, but its our views. And its what keeps us focused on each other.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Did you happen to read my PM?

If you are down here are some pics I would like to use for mamashreds avi....No rush, sorry of I am bugging...

edit on 27-1-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaShredAK

so sorry, i made these avatars once more before checking in to see your newest pics. they are awesome! those new ones of mamaShred are amazing and i might incorporate them later. for now its chinese new year for me with its celebrations.

here the love heart one, so each of you has one. take them as a good luck charm for your future.

and here for both of you each a normal string, if you would feel like using these at all at some stage - ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join