It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Racist Dem Strategist, 'Chicago Torture Video Not a Hate Crime'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
You just can't make this # up.

If a white guy spits at a black guy for any reason, it's a hate crime. A small gang of black guys kidnap a white guy and video tape themselves screaming racist anti white things while beating said white guy and it isn't a hate crime.

Sometimes I wonder about this world.

Simply reverse the races involved and the white guy on tv saying it isn't a hate crime would be lynched- by white people.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Just when you thought Liberals could sink no lower... Whelp. I'm officially done with Liberals.

Admit it, you were already done.

If one person can sway you from something, it's more of a reflection on you than them.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Ok CNN and the Democratic Party we get it, white people bad, black people peaceful noble creatures. Ok, got it, let me make note of it.....

Since when did this woman speak for all of CNN and the whole Democratic Party?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
You just can't make this # up.

Simply reverse the races involved and the white guy on tv saying it isn't a hate crime would be lynched- by white people.

This

That's exactly what would happen. All the PC talking heads would be competing with each other to prove that they aren't racist.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Or the liberals have literally pushed him away with all their cognitive dissonance and utterly ludicrous values.

Stating this as a non-American who sides with neither of your rubbish parties.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Saibotkram1988

I'm not American either.

Seems a lot are upset with her and her opinions, but are happy to call her names and the like.

Seems somewhat hypocritical to me.

Poor snowflakes.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMNicks

Heck i got ridiculed the other day by my work colleagues for simply stating a fact that black on black crime is worse in america than cops on black!

By "ridiculed", you mean "mildly questioned", right?

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
My only beef: journalism was flayed alive.

CNN's only reason to put her on there was because the intention was for her to take an extreme position to drive outrage. Thats it. THey wanted to piss people off to try to drive viewership, to have us sit here and talk about CNN some more. Trump proved for a fact that there is no bad press. Only press.

There is no voice reporting news today. Its all "media", which isn't a synonym for "news" or "journalism".

The lady in the video, simply a useful idiot with a usefully idiotic opinion.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

That's the way all the cable news channels are. They are 95% opinions and pundits, and 5% actual news. All to bring up the ratings. I don't watch any of them.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Everyone has a right to their opinion, even if it differs from yours. She's not in charge of what happens to these criminals, so there's no point in getting so upset about what one pundit says. I'm sure you could go to Fox and find another pundit who agrees with your opinion.

She's promoting the idea that white people are somehow lesser or should be held to different standards. This is a "main stream" news organization that's reaches millions. The people who kidnapped and tortured this guy hear stuff like this and think their hatred is justified.

The fact is, the people who did this deserve a fair trial, because that's what we do in this country. Let a jury and judge review the evidence and decide. Trigger warning: you may or may not agree with their decision.

They livestreamed it...............
edit on 5-1-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

That's the way all the cable news channels are. They are 95% opinions and pundits, and 5% actual news. All to bring up the ratings. I don't watch any of them.

Yeah, me neither. I mentioned in another thread, my wife banned me from any of that about 15 years ago due to my constant expressions of outrage over blatant lies, and this kind of nonsense.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

The CNN woman is just pissed off that she wasn't invited to torture the kid also.

(Just my opinion, I have that right. . . . )

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

She's promoting the idea that white people are somehow lesser or should be held to different standards. This is a "main stream" news organization that's reaches millions. The people who kidnapped and tortured this guy hear stuff like this and think they're hatred is justified.

And Fox has had people on their show with equally outrageous opinions on other issues. Did you miss the part where she said what these people did was sickening and disgusting? She in no way condoned or justified the actions.

They livestreamed it...............

I never said they weren't going to be found guilty. What type of crime they will be charged and found guilty of remains to be seen.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
If a sane person can't see this video and immediately label it a hate crime then it must finally call into question the whole notion of hate crimes as a thing.

This ought to be a wake up to ordinary folk that so called anti hate legislation is anathema to modern, civic society.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Nope i mean ridiculed! in every essence of the word!

No questions were asked, not one!

Il paraphrase some responses to give you an idea -

you do know thats racist, right?

By the way to give some context, we were discussing the isis shooting in Istanbul and one colleague stated that.

well cops kill blacks everyday but people only care about these one off events

to which i said

Blacks kill blacks more than cops do

and then the onslaught of my SJW colleagues began to spew their hate . Whilst the normal, sane members of my office feared to even speak.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Trump proved for a fact that there is no bad press. Only press.

I think it also needs to be said, racism is racism. Prejudice is prejudice.

A person who behaves in a hurtful or violent manner towards another human being because of said human being's unchangeable characteristics does not get a free pass because of their own unchangeable characteristics.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Yea, by our standards of "fair trial", i can imagine it will be difficult to assemble 12 jurors to hear this case. Its front and center being pushed by MSM due to the shock factor.

CNN decided to double down, apparently, and invite someone with insane views on to speak.

This isn't new, either. Its been going on so long its become stereotype for comedy.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It'll be such a glorious day when these mainstream propagandists go down under their own hate speech and anti-propaganda laws.

What twisted people.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tman2135

Trump proved for a fact that there is no bad press. Only press.

I think it also needs to be said, racism is racism. Prejudice is prejudice.

A person who behaves in a hurtful or violent manner towards another human being because of said human being's unchangeable characteristics does not get a free pass because of their own unchangeable characteristics.

It should also be pointed out that many people who believe black on white hate isn't racism do so based on the fact that they believe a minority group cannot exercise racism against a majority group due to the imbalance of power. Its complete BS, but thats the gist of the thinking. Essentially, its 2 different definitions of what racism is, with one being the colloquial and the other being concocted deep in the halls of the liberal arts universities and used amongst those who have passed through its halls.

This view would not presuppose that black on white hate isn't prejudice or wrong, only that the word used to classify it isn't racism due to some deeper analysis of the sociological aspects of what is happening.

Maybe understanding this difference can prevent arguments in the future. I don't know.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
yep shes on the dummy train ,right next to elijah cummings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join