It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How governments recruit you to be a spy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I think the first thing I need to set straight is that I have been kicked off ATS twice in the last ten years. Yep, been here for some time, came back as Deathslayer. I deserved getting kicked out and learned to bite my tongue. I have spoken about very interesting topics in the past under another name that dealt with SOME of what governments do in the world of military and civilian intelligence. If you want to call this fantasy or BS... then go ahead but to those who want to hear about how recruitment is done then great.

I was recruited while a soldier in Europe back in the middle 80's. I thought it was cool and my command had no issues with last minute TDY orders. You see I was not in a M.I. unit at the time but in a combat unit. I was taught many new things..... at numerous military facilities within Europe etc.... Parachuting, or skydiving, evasion tactics, small arms training, Psy Ops, signal and communications, high speed vehicle training to name a few of my favorites. I was not James Bond or some badass karate chopping dude.... simply a soldier who taught how to collect and inseminate data. I made E-6 in 4 years and nine months (which was illegal - needed MINIMUM five years with a ton of waivers), promoted to E-7 with six years active duty...... so the military was taking good care of me and my family. No unit could "lock me" into a specific time before rotation and back in the 80's when your tour was three years (overseas assignment) you stayed the entire three years.... with me.... anywhere from one to two years and I was gone....I have moved my family and household goods at least thirty times since the age of 25.

Why? I have seen and know of many good men and women who are or have been sitting in foreign and U.S jails and the U.S government refuses to acknowledge who you are and their total denial that you work for the U.S. government. Set up by their own government!

My recruiter turned out to be my handler in the civilian world and this is where EVERYTHING changed. I now became a recruiter and how it is done which is VERY illegal. Let me set the environment.... Back in the 80's and 90's the military had numerous adverts on AFN TV and radio talking about reporting suspicious activity....and a telephone number to call where someone would answer the phone anonymious and you would only leave your name, address and phone number ... do you need the name of the unit running this phone line?. From the phone call they would gather all data on the phone caller then in a few days there would be a knock on the door and two people would identify themselves with military ID and badges and would discuss your call and what info you had to provide. They would sell you the story of what it means to be patriotic and would build you up as an important part of the machine that makes American safe blah, blah, blah .... basically a political speech looking for patriots and then would offer you a position..... at the begining you stay at your unit or job and receive training in the evenings, off days, holidays, leave time and eventually you get TDY orders.... of course everything is hush hush.. BUT then it turns... YOU have to steal classified material and turn it over to your handler who then gives it to his Russian counterpart. Now Russia did exactly the same thing..... we called it "Exchange Day".... so did you get what I said? The U.S government makes you steal classified information at your job and then to turn over to your handler AND if you get caught no one will come to your aid! THIS IS BASIC 101 SPY.

Take a guess how many get caught? This still goes on today..... PROOF:

To those in the field do you need the phone number to the butcher shop in Munich that when you call you can only leave a coded message? To those in the know ...... now know that I do know....

Did I ever steal classified data from the U.S. government? NO......and I passed the first test BUT the strong Psy ops and manipulation convincing those Americans do become traitors and then left for dead changed me and opened my eyes to reality. Some of these people you know from TV and internet and will not name one...... except for the E-7 (U.S Army) caught in Germany who worked for USAREUR back in 1990. You will not find his name that easy in press or any real coverage.....

Sounds like a fantasy? Actually it is a nightmare. To this day I do not understand how I got out alive BUT now I am old and sick and the fear of threats are useless.

CIA likes to recruit out of colleges and the military but most M.I. recruiters love to recruit civilians over military soldiers. I know doesn't make much sense.

So if you feel patriotic....... GREAT! .....I do too BUT don't fall into this trap by thinking you are serving the government. You are nothing more than a chess piece and no one cares about you not even your own colleagues WHO by the way you do not know their true identities...and that should be the sign to run...... you are NOT in the KNOW. Now simply having SCI clearance does not give you the need to KNOW ...... ONLY your mission.

I caution anyone who is considering working in Intel ..... watch your back.... Can I get AMEN from an M.I.?

edit on 5-1-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

There are a range of recruitment techniques. Except for those involving agents in place and defectors, head games come with the territory. My advice is just to be cool and remind yourself that you are a very small cog in a very large machine. The less you squeak, the better.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

From what I understand, there are many routes by which a person might wind up caught up in that world.

But, of course, if you trust a government well enough to do dishonourable things on order of its representatives, you automatically become an enemy of its people. The people are the country, the government are their enemies, and always will be as long as government is equal to rule.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

From what I understand, there are many routes by which a person might wind up caught up in that world.

But, of course, if you trust a government well enough to do dishonourable things on order of its representatives, you automatically become an enemy of its people. The people are the country, the government are their enemies, and always will be as long as government is equal to rule.

If you could get this message into the peoples head and its government and its leaders.......... world peace is possible.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I worked for a sub set of NSA for 13 months before I could get an inter theater transfer.. I kept my clearance and my nose clean but gosh I was so glad to get away from those paranoid idiots........ I was thoroughly elated when my new orders came down. Fast forward to 1977 and was offered a free meal an a good story about how my skills would be valuable in central and south America.. To this day I thank my lucky stars the meal was good and I said thanks but no thanks to just another spook who talked without moving his lips.

Having seen how capable any government is of cutting and running when the chips are down did not then and not now make me ever want to get wrapped up in some sneaky Pete B.S. unless there were big bucks and a contract saying who what and where that could be used in a court of law... Even then and 50 years younger I hope I would have enough sense to take the meal and just say no..
edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I was not James Bond or some badass karate chopping dude....
simply a soldier who taught how to collect and inseminate data.

sorry...but i only got that far...and had to re read 3 times....yep....

can u tell us about data insemination please....!!!

sorry.....i couldnt help it...

next...

edit on 5/1/2017 by shaneR because: typo

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I would not even want to eat the meal in the same scenario.

You never know what they might decide to put in it!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I would not even want to eat the meal in the same scenario.

You never know what they might decide to put in it!

They actually wanted me and if I were going to preform they needed by brain and body working ... That was never a worry ... maybe back then I was not paranoid enough ? hahaha

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Two words for you...

Devils Breath.

That stuff will strip you of your will for more than long enough to see you whisked away to a place someone might want you to be, somewhere you cannot return from without help. It would be childs play to induce someone to do a task in order to receive a prize of a ticket home on the nearest black helicopter. I would not put anything past the clandestine services, personally speaking. Traitorous wretches have no honour, and no limitations of morality or conscience. Standing in the same bus queue as these folks is more risk than its worth.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: shaneR

That's when you present your data with a pregnant pause.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaneR

I was not James Bond or some badass karate chopping dude....
simply a soldier who taught how to collect and inseminate data.

sorry...but i only got that far...and had to re read 3 times....yep....

sorry.....i couldnt help it...

next...

LOL

Proof I am old!!!

Not sure what I had on my mind but I believe I ment retrieval ?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Did you perhaps hear of any stories involving Satanic Ritual abuse while working at NSA?

Because their field ops have mastered manipulation and brain washing techniques used in Nazi concentration camps by medical technicians which included Josef Mengele......Mengele.....Mengele......Merkel ??.....Merkel??? ...never mind paranoia got control....

Do you know how to program a human mind? It can be done. The Nazi's were able to perfect the method by accident. Long story made short on this subject....... during their tortures at Auschwitz and Dachau concentration camps they noticed the victim became more and more "robotic" which led to Mengele's discovery..... torture a human properly and it will go into shock and when using the proper technique a NEW personality would step out in the victim. Now this victim has two seperate personalties..... 2 different people. (HOLD ON) This new personality will be given a name. It can be male or female but best to stick with same gender. It will be a hiding place, it will have a new life and a agenda... a trigger word used to reset and change personalities. Handlers assigned from NSA. Now this can done over and over again and a single person can have a dozen or more personalities. This procedure works best on children ....they go into shock much faster and it is easier to fry their little brains.....I will not go into steps how they do this...anyway I can no longer recall exactly where of a few orphanages that are owned and federal funded agencies, one in Canada (near New York), OKC, and MD. IQ has nothing to do with this. These people may be nice and friendly, great coworker and then walk into a movie theater and start shooting people and not have any memory of it or massive shooting then suspect commits suicide ... once mission complete and you will not killed then you turn the gun onto yourself. Trail stops..... bad guy dead ..... no paper trail to follow. case closed without explanation as to why? Everyone scratching their heads looking for an answer and not finding one...... Can you read between the lines? Because if you can, you can spot black ops in the open.....like 911.... it is not about 911 but the result from the 911 attack.....harder laws and wars.....those people in those buildings sacrificed their lives because of an idea.... a plan. So when you see a tragic scenario that has a large response, new laws, legislation, witch hunts....whatever you want to call it..... its all part of the plan....

Oh..... I am also aware of their capability to send direct VOCAL messages directly to you, you hear it, but only you. Its like having a voice inside your head....for real.... like he is standing right next to you....great Psy ops..... works as planned.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Very interesting read.

It's so important for the young folk to be told the clandestine world is full of back-stabbing traitors.

You can learn what you need to know on your own. You can serve your people patriotically without ever following orders.

There won't be any material reward in it. Fight hard, enjoy life, then die a pauper.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I'll I have ever wanted is that world...

sooo

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
What you and other posters have said in this thread resonates with my own experiences. I am aware of several recruitment strategies used to target individuals from different walks of life. Undergrads from certain schools are often recruited through job fairs that are highly exclusive based on GPAs or other criteria. Some of the subjects don't even realize they're being recruited for many years- if ever

As a grad student I was befriended along with another individual by someone ( pretty sure he was MI or CIA but who knows) who eventually started dropping hints and introducing us to various civilian contacts in a city where we worked. My friend continued this association where as I backed off. This friend of mine who went along eventually ended up in several sticky situations over the next couple years-pretty sure it was related to his process of becoming an asset.

Another favorite especially of law-enforcement agencies is to use operatives posing as criminals to entice or manipulate someone into a compromising act. If the subjects bite then After a while they will be used as an expendable asset- like a CI for law enforcement- but much less nice. In fact CID tried this one on me- I sidestepped this by reporting their own operative to them-he was posing as a drug dealer and was also my commanding officer at the time.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Don't forget,

Jason Bourne

He was created!

I always wonder now if most spies aren't female hackers, they would have much more ability and would be ten times as versatile than most spies we see in movies and in the past.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

"Data Insemination"

Impregnating the world with "new" ideas. AKA.. Inception.. Could you conceive of this concept of conception?
Mass distraction targeted deception.

Sorry just being goofy.

One of our first briefings at Ft Benning I think it was Lt Col Powers I think was his name but it may have been the Col who I don't remember anymore. So this guy who was obviously not even well suited for the Army asked "how do I get into the CIA" is there an MOS that leads that way....

Col or Lt Col cut him right off and just said "if the CIA wants you they'll get you, and there's nothing the Army can do about it."

One of the guys was worried we would be too late for the Iraq war. This was around 10 years ago. And he's like oh don't worry if you're not in time for Iraq you'll be in Syria or Iran or somewhere.

Anyway just random stories popped in my head.
So like 7 years after that I applied for this job that's description was simply "inventory"
I got an interview and then a second interview 2 different types of background checks and a non disclosure agreement later... Now I'm doing "inventory" The company who wrote my checks contracted with DHS.. Inventory was a funny way of putting it, I'll just say that, I don't remember what the terms of the NDA were, but the punishment for breaking it yea so whatever..

So it's funny even when you're being normal you can accidentally do things for the government.

Ok so the mind control bit.
Something happened to me last year and it's impossible for me to describe but people got in my head. I was being manipulated I didn't know who was who, who to trust.. It was Ironic because it was right after I went off on here talking about psy ops, I know a few of those guys well I did.. Anyway, there were cars following me people going through our trash.
I couldn't sleep easily and I became easier to manipulate over time. so I can't remember with any accuracy the reality of what came next.. I may as well have pissed off like an ancient demon witch or something. that's the level of mind effery that I was in.. I want to talk about this without saying anything about it.

gawd and the paranoia got me bad.. Someone had to be watching me somehow, they kept telling me when my uncle got home who worked for the military for years. Electrical engineer, used to disappear and no one knew where he was. I was staying with him and it was right after some hack or something that exposed people with clearances? I thought it was basically a threat against his life.. My computer was for sure hacked.. A bunch of bad things happened I think someone or something wanted to use me as a patsy. Whoever was doing this could tell how many people were in the house.. I'd like to think it was extreme hacking and maybe using wifi signals as a map of the house or some such craziness.. Otherwise I'm stuck with powerful witch haha.. the whole thing definitely turned satanic..

I left that house without telling one anything and ended up at an exes house and the weirdness followed me there but it wasn't as bad.. It's when I got to my mom's house that my little brother starts talking about all the cars following him and watching their house, this is in a separate town from where I was..

I don't know what happened to me, things gradually went back to normal... If someone had physical access to me I would have been a complete mind controlled dude.. I noticed I always had my base morals which kept me from "acting out" Felt like someone was trying to hack into my mind...

But then again maybe I just went crazy and none of that happened? I would freaking love that answer, but then I remember all the witnesses to the same things I saw.. Damn.. but WHY?!

Could you turn a nice decent human into the batman shooter?? I think so.. I think so.

oh gawd the post above mine.. Hahahahaha I should say I agree with that.

I have trouble trusting people these days.
edit on 5-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Ft Benning, GA - a Division G2 officer who was a former boss and was a close friend worked at Benning until he died under VERY suspicious circumstances down in Peachtree, GA.

Clearly you were under surveillance and you checked out to be clean otherwise you would have disappeared or would have committed suicide by shooting yourself twice in the back of the head.(/ sarcasm) bottom line someone thought you knew something...... looks like you stayed quiet .....smart.....very smart.

In the late 80's I was assigned to a team and I was in the surveillance side and once the suspect and his team left the site, we entered the building and found the room they had been talking in and this guy walks in with a large suitcase. He opens it up and pulls out this machine. He does not plug it into the wall but simply turns it on and this machine can record conversations spoken in that room for the few hours. We all heard everyword the suspect and his team spoke and it all took place as we had recorded.

EDIT LATER: The technician stated glass is capable of storing memory through various vibrations. Don't ask me to explain... too high tech and at the time I really did not care.

Spooky stuff..

Oh.... I forgot..... I trust NO ONE and I have many reasons.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dizak

I'll I have ever wanted is that world...

sooo

You want to be a part of this world? Yes?

They are always looking for people ...... the good thing about the GS side in military intel you do not have to go up the GS rank one at a time example.....GS-5, then GS-6 and so on..... in military intel.....if you qualify you can jump from a GS-9 to a GS-12 position pretty easy.... so I guess you can say it does have some positive side.

Check website : www.opm.gov and look for military intel positions currently open and apply.

good luck

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
Don't forget,

Jason Bourne

He was created!

I always wonder now if most spies aren't female hackers, they would have much more ability and would be ten times as versatile than most spies we see in movies and in the past.

Women are very effective and are more dangerous than men. I mean no offense by saying these next words: BUT, I will shoot a woman between the eyes just as fast as I would a man. Most women wear their emotions on their sleeves making them vunerable but also unpredictable. A woman knows how to attract both sexes better than any man. Man is driven by sex and is only logical to use a woman as bait to drawn the unsuspecting villain to his/her doom.

Has worked and will continue to work until the end of time.... humans are very gullible.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join