It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

big brother is capo di tuti capi of mafia inside the secret services pan global conglomerate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The secret services in the world are for me a black box, but I want to know how it ticks, how it works. I know of secret societies like freemasonry that there are secret societies in secret societies. Example rosicrucians are a secret society in the freemasons and the notorious illuminati are a secret society inside the rosicrucians. So secret society in secret society in secret society.

The secret services work the same way. There is a secret mafia inside the secret services, they work as the glue so that the individual secret services form a conglomerate that spans the world, a pan global conglomerate. The godfather of this mafia (Italian: capo di tuti capi) is the final and real big brother is watching you.

There are people that say that no one has the final power in the world, but this capo di tuti capi is the richest bastard in the world and has because he controls all information all the power, and information is power they say. Sad thing this mafia steers and manages decent hardworking honest secret agents too, who think all that the secret services really want is to fight terrorism. But it is finally only to satisfy the hunger for power, sex, money, drugs of psychopathic criminals.

PS: The caporegimes can be regarded as mole cells
edit on 2017-1-4 by galien8 because: extra info

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Interesting. Do you have a link to the source of information? Or is it opinion?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Until the true sorcerer of the batch of assho1es comes out, we may never know the truth. And that will never happen, because no one willingly steps down from there seat. They own the planets, in there eyes. We are slaves, and shouldn't judge them for their trust passes on us. For they are too great for us to judge them. As if we care who they think they are. I say f-ck them, let it be as it should have been, the people rule the people, we make the law. No more bs, take it or leave. Go back to Britain you stupid idiot's. We the people are done with what you consider right and wrong in our country. Let us smoke pot, drink alcohol, and screw one another till we have had our share. You had your fun, now f*ck off.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Interesting. Do you have a link to the source of information? Or is it opinion?

Its an hypothesis inspired by dream theme anagrams.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
If dreams could become a reality, we could sleep our way out of this situation. Outside of that, I guess we're screwed. I can't find a solution for the problem, other than civil war. At some point the people have to stand up, taking matters into their own hands. It would take a very large group to put fear in the hearts of TPTB. If you had that group, TPTB would make you out to be a cult, terrorist, or truther, with an evil plan to take over the world. As if you were them, but with an evil plot. Not unlike their own, just described as if you were Satan's army out to destroy the world. And in a Christian society, it wouldn't be all that hard to achieve. Considering the fact that 60-80% of the people around you have a certain understanding. They say jump and the Christians jump, like trained animal's. Shoot to kill, Satan is here. Lol. F-cking idiots. Read, learn, teach, understand. Stop being such idiot's.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2

Shoot to kill, Satan is here.

I live in a rat hole, I don't even care for money
I'm liaison of THE ARCHITECT of our Universe Simulation we call reality, I get my instructions from dream theme anagrams (like initiating and writing this thread)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I've had some dreams, and some very vivid ones at that. But I live in a town of 1800, and we are all friends and family. In fact there are 6 houses within sight of mine that are blood relatives. And in the 1800, I guarantee there are twice that in arm's. Come here and find out just how fast you'll end up in someone's tornado shelter without a breath left in your chest. In fact, the two cop's in town may help put the assho1es there. If they aren't busy at the time.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Come here and find out just how fast you'll end up in someone's tornado shelter without a breath left in your chest.

What do you mean? Is that some kind of threat? I thought you were 007 or something
for Christ sake

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

The fact is, not everyone in this country is up for all the bull sh-t. In fact we are tierd of hearing the excuses. No one wants to hear about dreams any more. It's time to stand the f#ck up and change this $hit. Why keep waiting for another president, or a different Governor? That's obviously not going to make a difference. I think it's going to boil down to killing some people. That's our last and final option, as a society we need real change. Since change hasn't been a real option, then we need to make our own set of options.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Not for you in particular. Just a statement. Southern Midwest types.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I think it's going to boil down to killing some people. That's our last and final option, as a society we need real change. Since change hasn't been a real option, then we need to make our own set of options.

You may only kill out of self defense, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and the 10 Commandments.

What you are suggesting is a kind of French Revolution with the guillotine and such, God’s Wrath: “Vengeance Is Mine, I Will Repay,” Says the Lord.

A revolution will not help, big brother is watching you will be fully implemented anyway, this is not in peoples hands anymore, its technology pushing
The Book of Revelations needs to be fulfilled by THE ARCHITECT literally

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

You say eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. Our own government officials are having people killed on a daily, yet I should be reading the Bible in order to find hope in such an evil empire. Wake up! You need to read that book in a different light. In fact the whole book is a blood bath, full of death, sex, homosexuality, aliens, UFOs, and so much more. But me stating that the world needs change, and that would most likely end in death for some of the most hateful in our society offends you? Wake up!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

You say eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. Our own government officials are having people killed on a daily, yet I should be reading the Bible in order to find hope in such an evil empire. Wake up! You need to read that book in a different light. In fact the whole book is a blood bath, full of death, sex, homosexuality, aliens, UFOs, and so much more. But me stating that the world needs change, and that would most likely end in death for some of the most hateful in our society offends you? Wake up!

OK its all because of overpopulation, THE ARCHITECT is gone exterminate 1/3 of mankind by natural disasters because The Bible says so, this will happen soon

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

The fact is, not everyone in this country is up for all the bull sh-t. In fact we are tierd of hearing the excuses. No one wants to hear about dreams any more. It's time to stand the f#ck up and change this $hit. Why keep waiting for another president, or a different Governor? That's obviously not going to make a difference. I think it's going to boil down to killing some people. That's our last and final option, as a society we need real change. Since change hasn't been a real option, then we need to make our own set of options.

Well, if you weren't on a list before, you sure are now...LOL

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

OK! As if your not. In a depopulation scenario, wouldn't you think they would be aiming a much more than 1/3. That would'nt cut it. They would end up having to cull every 40 years or so. Wouldn't you think it would be more like 90-95%? In that case you're in the same hole I am.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Our NSA, CIA, BND, AIVD etc. agents are the best secret agents money can buy. The liaisons bribe the informants, the secret agents bribe the liaisons, the capos bribe the secret agents, and it goes all the way up to the capo di tuti capi

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

maybe your a decoy duck?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Dawg, I wouldn't even comment on this thread the way it's heading.

OH SHI

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Uh... no.

Simply put, the global intelligence infrastructure, known by many names, but primarily by the Five Eyes moniker, existed before the internet, which was the first and is the only example of a technological system capable of unifying and codifying all available data into a readable schematic of the events of the day. The origins of the Five Eyes, which is essentially the name applied to the co-operative intelligence services of Western powers and their allies, are the post WWII era, well previous to the creation of the World Wide Web, or anything that could be reasonably said to be a global communications system of any note what so ever. When the organisation first came to exist, there were still places on the planet with which you would be lucky to communicate using a telegraph machine.

While you are absolutely right that the amalgamated intelligence services of the west and its allies often operate in a manner which leads one to suspect that their motivations are not strictly the defence of their realms and those of their companion organisations in allied nations, it is fundamentally inaccurate to suggest that they are working for a mechanical or technological overlord. They existed before, WELL before the creation of the surveillance state, and if anything are its masters, not its slaves.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Uh... no.

Interesting, I made a note of it, don't drink to much (glass always full?)

top topics

join