It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago teens kidnap and torture a Trump supporter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
So, this story is downright horrible and when facts began rolling out in only got worse... So, a Facebook Live video aired and showed a white kid that was being tied up/restrained and tortured.. They are heard in the video yelling "f white people... f trump"... was this politically motivated? I dunno, hard to say, but in my opinion, this SHOULD be charged as a hate crime... What makes things even worse, is that the 18 year old boy who's being tortured apparently has a mental disorder... anyways, as a person who lived in Chicago for 30+ years until recently (moved to Seattle), its sad seeing the state the city of Chicago is in... It really is as bad as it sounds...

I have two links...

First is the unedited video, its rather long in the link (scroll down)

Longer Version

and second is the NBC story regarding 4 in custody being questioned over the video, but no one quite charged...

NBC link

Thoughts?? Mods, if already posted, please 86 this thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Well, apparently the longer version of the video was already pulled... I'll try to find a second link for those interested

Edit :

Found one

edit on 4-1-2017 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2017 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
7 page thread on it already found here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

interesting and shows how people are different: the original thread title had no mention of Trump while yours does.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
God some humans really make me sick. One of those days where I wish I was a polar bear....

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Please use thread linked above.

Closed.

top topics

join