It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving truck spotted outside White House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
A moving truck was seen outside the WH. Obama has 2 more weeks as the POTUS.

A moving truck was seen on Wednesday parked outside the White House, where President Obama will live and work for just two more weeks.

The truck was parked on West Executive Avenue, a street inside the White House gates and situated in-between the Eisenhower Executive Office Building and the West Wing.

Obama is staying the DC area, oddly enough, Ivanka Trump lives in the same area. Of course Trump will be inaugurated on the 20th.

The large Moving Masters, Inc. white truck has blue lettering on its side saying: "It's your move, call the masters."

After moving out of the White House, Obama is expected to move his family into the Kalorama neighborhood of Washington D.C. Ivanka Trump, and her husband Jared, recently purchased a home in the same neighborhood, putting the new first family just two blocks away from where the Obama family is expected to live.

President-elect Trump will be inaugurated Jan. 20. That morning, movers will scramble to move out the belongings of the outgoing-president while moving in those of the newly-inaugurated president into the residence.
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

They're packing out M-i-LOTUS.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I hope the company was vetted properly and has no illegal employees.

And I think a watchdog group should inventory what is being removed.

Trust but verify comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

i wonder if they've got a picture of Michelle and Barak sneaking out with the Silver and Gold plated cutlery, along with the framed paintings of Washington.

Wait, didn't Hillary try that too?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Quick! Check the silverware!! He already pillaged the nation!!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Nah, they've got a bag of all the "T" keys from White House keyboards because no one has done that one before.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

yeah, after the bill and Hillary Arkansas two step,when things went missing, when they left the whitehouse it`s best to have an independent watchdog overseeing the moving, just to keep everyone honest.
we know how the democrats make a lot of "unintentional" "honest mistakes" and we don`t want them to "unintentionally" take stuff that doesn`t belong to them.

edit on 4-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Was it Bill and Hill? Or was it staffers and the such?

I want to believe that the first family will go and enjoy their lifetime benefits and not steal things. Did W Bush steal anything, I mean anything that the tax payers money to give to banks and wallstreet?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I wonder if Obama or Biden are going to get the "Get Out of Cheney's House!" type calls that Gore did?

I wonder if Trump will rip out the basket ball court.

When are they going to mount the big lighted Trump sign and the under new management sign.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

If that is your biggest worry, we got it made.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Living in the whitehouse is going to be a step down for trump, he`s accustomed to living in nice expensive places, the whitehouse is a dump. It`s almost 225 years old, it`s in D.C. so it has rats, I`m talking real rats.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Did they search it for explosives?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

The moving truck?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I hope Obama doesn't get his deposit back on his place.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't think he going to wreck up the place do you?

In all seriousness, I am glad to see the changing of the guards. I glad to he him go and glad to see Trump move in, is he going to live in the WH?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Well, the Clintons took a few souvenirs when they left office, I think that it may be a Democratic trait to fleece the taxpayer.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Think Bush's war kinda expensive.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Think Bush's war kinda expensive.

Yeah, and because of that war the terrorist organizations grew in the Middle East. Then Obama's administration seems to have indirectly help fund those groups. I think we need to get better people in office who can keep their noses out of other countries business. Well, maybe we could go in and spank Kim for being a spoiled brat.

top topics

join