It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam. Reason why its growing & How Iran reacted to the Islamic Revolution.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

If anyone tried that on me it would be the last thing the tried.

Religion is a plague upon the earth when used to stile humanity.
?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

If anyone tried that on me it would be the last thing the tried.

Religion is a plague upon the earth when used to stile humanity.
?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Christanity being the biggest religion. Is it being suggested that chrsitanity is bigger than hindu or buddism" ??

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerriblePhoenix

originally posted by: markosity1973
Bring on the electric car and the financial ruin of Saudi Arabia due to the lack of demand for oil.

Then Islam will slow down.

Islam is the establishment in the Middle East. And I can think of nothing scarier.

Why would you want to destabilize a nation with people who need to live?

What did they do to deserve that?

Being Muslim is wrong now?

Islam scaring you makes me think you are a blank slate who absorbs propaganda like a sponge because you don't have knowledge beyond what you are told to think. Your thoughts are implants.

Oh I do love a good sense of humour. You ARE joking right?

Who do you think is funding ISIS and many other terror groups?

You are an extremist just by fearing a religion.

And you are passing judgement before knowing me, so please do not go labelling people because in this case you are very wrong.

Because it is a good thing that Arabs and others who are Muslim have a culture to organize around.

So beheading Christians and throwing homosexuals off rooftops is a good thing in your books?

If only the west didn't interfere and stopped once Saddam was captured as they said if he willingly stepped down they would not invade so why where they there for ten years?

That part I do agree with. The USA should never have gotten bogged down in the Middle East, in fact it should never have gone for Saddam, Gadaffi or Assad.......

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Israel needs the world to believe Iranians are evil because they want to be the sole nuclear power in the region.

Oh, that and the fact Iran has repeatedly stated that they want to wipe Israel "from the face of the map", and that they directly support groups that perpetuate violence and hatred against Israel.

Israel’s concerns are also reflected by other countries around nuclear proliferation. Noting that religiously motivated countries like Iran are hardly rational, as in "God told me to do it".

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Israel needs the world to believe Iranians are evil because they want to be the sole nuclear power in the region.

Oh, that and the fact Iran has repeatedly stated that they want to wipe Israel "from the face of the map", and that they directly support groups that perpetuate violence and hatred against Israel.

Iran the country or the citizens?

And do you have names of people who said that with trustworthy sources providing you with inside information?

Or is that just a common thing people accuse Iran of saying to prevent them from acquiring nuclear technology by convincing the world that Iran wants to wipe them off the map.

I can't honestly blame them for despising the state of Israel because they stole Palestine, a country they had and have no legitimate right to.

Or because of the prison like state of Palestine that is oppressed by Israel that nobody ever talks about because anything said about Israel, evil and true though it may be, is deemed anti Semitic and associated with racism when it's just true.

I have no problem with Persians or Jews but it would help to have better reasons than that, they aren't going to nuke Israel/Palestine so it sounds like rhetoric to me.

When was the last time Iran attacked another nation unprovoked or at all?

The problem is you have yet to grow up and realize that the Arab/Israeli conflict was started by Israel and control of media has suppressed this historical fact from being discussed.

With that, I leave you to your love of propaganda and conformity to a manufactured world view.

Israel’s concerns are also reflected by other countries around nuclear proliferation. Noting that religiously motivated countries like Iran are hardly rational, as in "God told me to do it".

I know because no white Westerners have ever done that (smirks).

And you are so diplomatically connected you know the capacity for rationality of all Muslims.

If you want to be taken seriously outside of the hate mongering crowd I such you conform to reality and not propaganda and biased reporting.

There is a lot going on someone who speaks like you would deny as true because it would mean you actually don't know jack zhit about Muslims or the nations in the Middle East.

Like Israel having their way with Americas government to the point America is a sub state of Israel, slightly an exaggeration but it makes my point.

I think you just don't like Muslims, to tell you the truth, as such I would expect such typical recitations of hate mongerers, am not surprised.

Just dissapointed in the lack of education and tolerance even among College graduates when it comes to such matter.
edit on 5-1-2017 by TerriblePhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Destabilizing a nation because of its government is not right, more innocent people will suffer and the wealthy Saudis will stay that way.

I wasn't joking, but you are a joke if you think that is OK because you think they are funding ISIS, which may or may not be true, but so is Russia in the Syrian CIVIL war funding Assad's regime and they are not Muslims which destroys your premise that Islam is the problem while revealing your naivete.

You don't seem to realize that outside interference from two nations backing different regimes while both regimes kill each other allowing the funding parties to move in and take over once the country is destabilized.

Some countries will fund both sides and side with whoever wins, becoming debtors and profiting greatly.

You are just young and full of adolescent anxiety because you think Islam poses a threat to humanity.

You and people like you are a bigger threat.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Bring on the electric car and the financial ruin of Saudi Arabia due to the lack of demand for oil.

Then Islam will slow down.

Islam is the establishment in the Middle East. And I can think of nothing scarier.

Why would you want to destabilize a nation with people who need to live?

What did they do to deserve that?

Being Muslim is wrong now?

Islam scaring you makes me think you are a blank slate who absorbs propaganda like a sponge because you don't have knowledge beyond what you are told to think. Your thoughts are implants.

Oh I do love a good sense of humour. You ARE joking right?

Who do you think is funding ISIS and many other terror groups?

You are an extremist just by fearing a religion.

And you are passing judgement before knowing me, so please do not go labelling people because in this case you are very wrong.

Because it is a good thing that Arabs and others who are Muslim have a culture to organize around.

So beheading Christians and throwing homosexuals off rooftops is a good thing in your books?

That is just rhetoric from nutters, Muslims have no beef with Christians and homosexuals are just as persecuted by Christian white supremacists.

And plain Christians.

You may have heard of examples of white people from the west getting beheaded which may be true though equally could have been staged.

Or a homosexual being murdered by a Muslim.

But not because Islam made him do it, and it is not any different than violence committed by Christian lunatics against abortion clinics or the white supremacists who do the same damn thing.

If you have not seen it happen you are just repeating what you heard 50th hand, you don't know zhit.

If only the west didn't interfere and stopped once Saddam was captured as they said if he willingly stepped down they would not invade so why where they there for ten years?

That part I do agree with. The USA should never have gotten bogged down in the Middle East, in fact it should never have gone for Saddam, Gadaffi or Assad.......

And yet you fail to see history is repeating itself in our time. Fascinating.

Or that all of this stems from that invasion of Iraq that went so well.

Most of what you are saying is complete bullzhit or rare examples of extreme human behavior.

Destabilizing Iran will harm more innocents and no wealthy Saudis, who will never run out of money.

They are American allies too so if they are funding ISIS so is America every time they purchase oil, willingly and knowingly if they are really funding ISIS.

Bottom line, you are more interested in anti Islamic rhetoric than reality and a total buffoon if you don't see what is really going on.

Like most people. Way to stand up for what's right! Believe everything you hear is true about people you don't know from people you don't know who got it from people you wouldn't want to know.

You are a mime, mimicking other's word, people with agendas, a typical adolescent.

You might grow out of it if you get off the soap box and learn some important real facts not tainted by Zionists.

Genius! Hear, believe, repeat.

Is all you are doing. You don't have any real purpose other than to bask Muslims.
edit on 5-1-2017 by TerriblePhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Iran the country or the citizens?

Well, the quotes from Iranian leaders - both political, religious and military - are fairly easy to find should you attempt to look, but here are a couple...

- Buzzfeed
- Ahmadinejad quotes

I am not excusing the abuses by Israel, but Iran does not want a resolution to the Palestinian problem, so is content to continuously fuel hatred and violence. Many of the 20,000 rockets fired into Israel by Hamas and their ilk have "made in Iran" stamped on them. That's no secret. Peace between Israel and neighbours, and a solution to Palestine is not what Iran wants. Prove me I am wrong.

No problem with Iran, except perhaps their human rights problem, treatment of women, perpetuation of hatred and all that.

Back to the OP. The Shah of Iran was a brutal and corrupt leader. Sad that Iran swapped him for a theology driven by brutality and social corruption. The observation about women not wearing head-scarfs before the revolution is telling though. From liberation to incarceration in one easy revolution.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I am not denying that anything was said or confirming it because it doesn't really matter, talk is talk and America ACTUALLY wipes out countries.

So it's hypocrisy on your part.

America tortured and probably still tortures people without ever bringing them before a judge, extrajudicially assassinates world leaders to subvert democratically elected officials they don't support and install puppet dictators and generally wreaks more havoc in this world than anyone.

Count the dead civilian victims of drone strikes and compare it to the amount of people ISIS has killed, not that I support them but I prefer honesty to generational programming supplied by the propaganda machine that is the media.

And we know who runs that industry.

It's not even you who thinks these things they were deliberately planted there so you would think what you are wanted to think.

Have you been chipped?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I am not denying that anything was said or confirming it because it doesn't really matter, talk is talk and America ACTUALLY wipes out countries.

So it's hypocrisy on your part.

Ah, as I am not American I think you are being somewhat presumptive. Also, by going off on a rant like above you are neatly deflecting this away from the issue at hand which make you uncomfortable. Try to keep to topic and we'll all have a better time of it.

Now, where were we? Ah, yes. Do you think the Iranian people have been well served by the current post-revolution theocracy since they replaced the last bunch of loons? The OP was clear in pointing out that women now are forced (yes, forced) to wear head-scarfs in Iran now. Women’s civil liberties in Iran have not been served by the Iranian state being run by men using religion as a tool of oppression. In fact women’s rights (and men’s rights too) in the Islamic Republic are as poor as they ever were.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Destabilizing a nation because of its government is not right, more innocent people will suffer and the wealthy Saudis will stay that way.

I wasn't joking, but you are a joke if you think that is OK because you think they are funding ISIS, which may or may not be true, but so is Russia in the Syrian CIVIL war funding Assad's regime and they are not Muslims which destroys your premise that Islam is the problem while revealing your naivete.

Who is fighting who in Syria?

Islam is fighting Islam......

The four year conflict in Syria began with anti government protests, before

escalating to a full civil war. Assad had been well briefed on the challenges

that had threatened his father, Hafez's rule.

In brutally crushing the 1982 uprising Hafez ensured the states security

apparatus was constantly in position to control 'civil society in Syria' and

eliminate any effort for mobilisation within the middle classes in Syrian

cities.

The decision to pick up weapons against the government, came from

within Assad's own armed forces.

The Free Syrian Army (SFA) was the first recognised military opposition group

against Assad.

The FSA was constantly splintering into competing factions, and it became to be

reshaped along sectarian lines ... A rise in the number of jihadists ...Both Syrian

and foreign....

www.bbc.co.uk...

Which however you look at it is Muslim against Muslim

edit on 5-1-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TerriblePhoenix

Clearly you have no grip on reality.

Wherever Sharia law is practiced, along with Wahhabi Islam IE Saudi Arabia, anywhere Isis controls beheadings for not covering to Islam, for leaving it, for having the wrong sexuality are part of every day life.

And no, I'm not brainwashed by watching this. I have seen and heard from many sources the same story.

Don't try and ply the Islam is a victim argument please. It's highly insulting.
edit on 5-1-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I know, I am just so detached. It's a real problem.

It isn't. You can talk all the trash you want while I laugh at you for believing you know anything other than the information you're fed.

Muslims are good people, in general, like the rest of the world.

Terrorists are bad and not all Muslim.

Go learn.

Wherever Sharia law is practiced, along with Wahhabi Islam IE Saudi Arabia, anywhere Isis controls beheadings for not covering to Islam, for leaving it, for having the wrong sexuality are part of every day life.

And no, I'm not brainwashed by watching this. I have seen and heard from many sources the same story.

You certainly act like it. And say the same things all brainwashed to hate Islam people say.

Yet I doubt you live in a predominantly Muslim nation. And I KNOW you have no idea about any of this. Quite simply, you are a fool.

Gee, I am sorry you are so full of hate that you hate 1.5 billion people for being Muslims.

All jokes aside it's actually pretty sad you can't think for yourself. You sound like a skinhead only your Jew is the Muslim.

How you see not the difference...Is where the fool part comes in.
edit on 6-1-2017 by TerriblePhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Yes, Syria vs. Syria, a civil war.

That's a first, huh?

So if you are trying to argue that that is a good reason to consider Islam a threat to the West and an evil religion so is every country to ever have a civil war AND that countries religion WORLDWIDE.

So you must think America and Christianity are evil too.

You make my point quite nicely though.

One side, both being Muslims, is the good guys.

America backs the rebels, who are reportedly AL Quaeda though I not being in any intelligence agency will not ignorantly say it is absolute fact like you would if it was not America but a Muslim nation.

That being said you believe America supports Muslim terrorists because you think Muslims are terrorists.

Ask the American soldiers who fought side by side with Muslims in Iraq if Islam is evil or are most good people.

They will tell you that you are ignorant, that Muslims are no different than anyone and brave soldiers fighting for freedom.

Against oppression. Not Islam.

Which means Islam isn't evil, evil is.

Islam is a religion that gets zhit on by ignoramuses daily.

I don't. Like any good person I stick up for the innocent and unfairly persecuted.

Muslims in this case, 99% being not affiliated with terrorism, I am quite certain it is you who is out of touch with reality.

Human decency.

Logic. Truth.

Shall I go on?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Let's talk about this reality thing.

Despised by non adherhents, Wahhabis, a derisive term used by opponents and non Wahhabis, make up 0.5% of Islam being about 5 million out of 1.5 billion with about 4.5 million in and around Saudi Arabia and the UAE.

In simple terms they are a hated minority. And live mainly in the Arabian peninsula.

They are probably the Arab nation with the best diplomatic relationship with the Americans, so you are talking about a nation with a better relationship with America than Islam.

They also are said to be the inspiration for ISIS.

So just by having diplomatic relations with the Saudis who are Wahhabis mostly the Western nations like America have blood on their hands.

Which is why you are so misled to believe .05% of Muslims are like the Wahhabis when they hate them with a passion even calling them Satanic, a professor at a leading Muslim university even said it publicly.

We will have to agree some nations version of Sharia is disturbing.

At the same time others don't have it or use it like the nations that do, it is interpreted differently from place to place and in general I think it is unfair to judge other nations traditions if they are happy and if not we should say something. It's not like Europe, America and other democratic government nations don't have corruption problems, police brutality and overpopulated prison systems with bad legal systems.

It was not 100 years ago women could not vote in America and segregation was a part of the fabric of society. Europe is incredibly corrupt as well, with some exceptions that are like the Canada of Europe, Denmark and Sweden seem to be reasonable and peace loving places and people.

A little further back and you have slavery and black people didn't qualify as men under the Constitution. You could legally beat your wife.

I think you get the picture, you need to do some research.

You should seriously revisit that question and with the understanding that no brainwashed person knows it, that's what brainwashing does it makes you think you are not and everything is your ideas and thoughts but it isn't you have been victimized by a sophisticated system that has relatively ceased in the mainstream and is mostly internet chatter by intolerant Christian Zionists doing the bidding of Zionists so they don't look like intolerant asses.

I think I can safely say it is. Your argument is based on .05% of Muslims and a sometimes harsh legal system.

Russia and China aren't any better. All those African nations like the so called Democratic Republic of Congo and many others that have child soldiers and don't give a damn about Islam or any other religions for that matter.

There are plenty of non Sharia Islam nations that are worse than any of the Muslim Sharia based countries and it doesn't involve Islam in any way.

Meanwhile you have a majority of Muslims, Sufis being a shining example by incorporating the scriptures of almost every major religion in their rituals including non Abrahamic polytheistic Hindu scripture, but also non Sufi Muslims who are not making any noise and they don't live in Saudi Arabia and aren't in ISIS or living in Syria but all over the world who you lump in with some degenerate scumbags who are 0.5% of Islam, the Wahhabis, and way less who are in ISIS or police, army or government employees in their respective nation.

Someone even gave Pakistan nukes. The country that hid bin Laden has nukes and they have never used or threatened (that I have heard) to use them.

Palestine was illegally invaded as a peaceful sovereign nation and turned into a refugee center and virtual prison state because of Israel taking more and more land over the years, just having gotten told by the UN to stop setting up settlements in Palestinian territories but are not going to listen, they have already said.

I think you have some homework to do.
edit on 6-1-2017 by TerriblePhoenix because: .5 not .05, honest mistake

edit on 6-1-2017 by TerriblePhoenix because: Sufis

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I don't even need to repeat myself, see my message to above and do the math, stop hating people you don't know on the internet like a chicken and realize there is no difference between hate whether based on race or religion it is the person who hates others that hates thier self and is taking it out on the popular people to hate at whatever moment in time they live. The closest thing to a concentration camp in the world today is the nation of Palestine.

They and the civilians of Syria are victims you hate them like and along with their persecutors.

What is so good about that...YOU?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

That's a first, huh?

Islam against Islam ...... *the religion of peace*

oxymoron?

So if you are trying to argue that that is a good reason to consider Islam a threat to the West and an evil religion so is every country to ever have a civil war AND that countries religion WORLDWIDE.

They are a threat to the west because Islam is intolerant of other religions

imposing their beliefs on other cultures and religions?? .....the practice of

*Taqiyya* = deception and lying in Islam "the religion of peace" -

there are several forms of lying to 'non believers' that are permitted by Islam

to achieve their required aims against other religions!! .... deception

Why would I do that?

What ever!!!!

That being said you believe America supports Muslim terrorists because you think Muslims are terrorists.

I'll go with >>>>>

Most Muslims are not terrorists.... but, most terrorists are Muslim

Ask the American soldiers who fought side by side with Muslims in Iraq if Islam is evil or are most good people.
They will tell you that you are ignorant, that Muslims are no different than anyone and brave soldiers fighting for freedom.
I don't. Like any good person I stick up for the innocent and unfairly persecuted.
Muslims in this case, 99% being not affiliated with terrorism, I am quite certain it is you who is out of touch with reality.

You're well and truly indoctrinated .....

so much so that I will pass over all of your posts in future so I wouldn't

bother replying to this one.

Human decency.

Logic. Truth.

Shall I go on?

I wouldn't bother remember *TAQIYYA* deception and lying

in Islam ....the religion of integrity and peace.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

That's a first, huh?

Islam against Islam ...... *the religion of peace*

oxymoron?

They are a threat to the west because Islam is intolerant of other religions

imposing their beliefs on other cultures and religions?? .....the practice of

*Taqiyya* = deception and lying in Islam "the religion of peace" -

there are several forms of lying to 'non believers' that are permitted by Islam

to achieve their required aims against other religions!! .... deception

Why would I do that?

What ever!!!!

I'll go with >>>>>

Most Muslims are not terrorists.... but, most terrorists are Muslim

You're well and truly indoctrinated .....

so much so that I will pass over all of your posts in future so I wouldn't

bother replying to this one.

Human decency.

Logic. Truth.

Shall I go on?

I wouldn't bother remember *TAQIYYA* deception and lying

in Islam ....the religion of integrity and peace.

You know you are a fool when you blame one nations civil war, instigated by outside influences, on an entire worldwide religion.

Yet ignore the ignore the ill advised and under deliberately false pretenses invasion of neighboring Iraq.

If you consider one civil war to make all Islam evil you must consider America invading Iraq as making all religions evil and any nation that faught with us including Iraqis evil too.

Or you are just one big mfn hypocrite.

I noticed you ain't talking about Wahhabis anymore because you realized you got caught not knowing the facts.

You will always find a reason to hate, today Syria, tomorrow something else, but you will have to ignore a lot of facts and keep doing no research.

The sad thing is that Wahhabi information was page 1 Google information. You are either so desperate to hate you do no research or lazy and hateful to boot.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I think you are just attracted to the word deception in any language.

Anyway, you should read the Bible, which says it abounds to God's glory (Paul, boasting about lying to glorify God) or the Talmud which says only Jews are human and pedophilia is "nothing" if the victim is a certain young age and how to sacrifice properly your children to Molech.

Or the Old Testament which has God commiting and ordering genocide and accepting human sacrifice.

That said your obsession with that word taqqiya sounds planted. I think you either listen to a lunatic or stumbled upon some disinformation, deception is forbidden in the Qur'an.

In the second chapter, which is like page 5 depending on what size the book is but it is one of the first things said in "The Red Heifer" chapter 2.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join