It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream: Flying Angels & Hellish Storm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thank you for the response. I did not have my big girl pants on yesterday, I guess. You are correct it is an open forum and you never know how people will respond to what you set out there. I personalized something you said and I shouldn't have.

As to "angels on the brain" this is true in some ways, so it is not surprising that my unconscious chose them for the metaphor / allegory it was sending up to me. I am always curious about powerful dreams - do they mean something? Is something here or going to happen that I'm being forewarned about? etc.

It was also somewhat puzzling as to what it could mean other than "head's up - general terror and chaos coming your way!" and beansidhe pointed out that even so, I was ok and was able to deal with the issues it threw at me personally. So there's that!

Now if this is just about my laundry machine getting ready to go out of whack soon, I will be really disappointed...(and relieved?)

take care,

AB

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
In hearing voices I get attacked by demons etc..
Just watched a shock video with flying angels.
I smoke cigs for stress relief, they like to talk then alot.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

At some point they turned pure gold and started flying around in a sort of swarm.

You may find the following Lyrics of a song interesting:

"The Seven Angels"

Fire falling from the sky
Rage of god is coming down
Armaggeddon's drawing nigh
Sinner cry ! Heathen die !
Hear the toll of pain, gloria, gloria
In the fiery rain
Fire falling from the sky
Rage of god is coming down
Armaggeddon's drawing nigh
Sinner cry ! Heathen die !
Hear the toll of pain, gloria, gloria

Shortly after, a horrible roiling charcoal grey "cloud" like I've never seen before, boiled and churned into the sky beneath where the angels flew. It did not seem like "weather" but more like a cloud of smoke and dust and ash of some kind.

the time has come, the end's begun
And the only one will come

It has been foretold
By the visions of the old
And the madness in their eyes
Said his angel will arise
That's what they know : "Holy Lord it's over, oh god
We have done no wrong
So we go where we belong
To the neverending dream
But for those who lived in sin"
They claim to know : "Holy Lord it's over, oh god"

It was immense, yet I could still see a small blue patch with the swarm of angels. But in general everything went grey and dark and dangerous.

Hey Angel, can you tell me
Will you lead us to the place
Full of heat, in the fire
For we only brought disgrace

He is not the one. If they only knew

Hey Angel, will you take us
To the judgement of his rage
Hey will we die
For we couldn't close the gate

To the knowledge as they have been told

The cloud was made up of "curling strands" that when they touched the earth unleashed a legion of monsters / demon like figures - you name it, everything from cloven hooves and bare chested warped faced things to bigger-than-elephants dragon types with long sharp teeth. I was outside when they hit and saw one come up and grab and animal in its path and eat it. Honestly, they were less scary than a lot of movie monsters!

I don't know how could I prove
Nothing but the cloven hoof
Reigning over them as well
While they keep on fighting hell
Babylon the scarlet whore has come

There were at least seven

We are the seven, judgement of heaven
Why don't we know : We are the angels
It's revelation, soul castignation
Fire will burn us away
We are the seven, judgement of heaven
Why don't we know : We are the angels
It's revelation, soul castignation
Fire will burn us away

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My point? your dream was probably Biblical revelations, I suggest you pick up a King James 1611 Bible and also seek Jesus. You are not the first to have a similar dream, and there is a reason why they are occurring. But the question is, will you heed the warning or will you continue down the path of no return? Those times are nearing my friend.

edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 06 Jan 2017 20:05:26 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 06 Jan 2017 20:05:26 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing that, SoulSurfer.

Looking at the dream now, (keyboard not working so hard to type), can see personal emotional reflections n the substance of t. (Sorry. Hard to make clear sentences!)

Thnk dream was about me n other words.

Appreciate your take on the dream, though. And your thoughtful answer. When a girl n college, had dreams about Revelations then, and the Black Horse carrying me to heaven. Turned out t was about death, about my health, and about leaving a destructive relationship - not Armageddon. My dreamscapes are dramatic, to say the least...

Peace to you,

AB

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Interesting similarities to a dream I had years ago!

I think you'll find some of the visual imagery matches yours .....strange lol

My dream posted here

edit on 1/7/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I pay attention to dreams too. My husband has a psychologist friend who says it's not the details in your dreams that are important, it's what you are feeling during the dream. I agree with that for the garden variety dreams, but I have had dreams that were precognitive and dreams where I feel like I was communicating with someone from the other side.

It's hard to tell the precognitive dreams from the garden variety dreams. It's only after the fact that I can pick them out. I once had a dream about being at a party and coming across someone's dog that was a weird hybrid of a dog and a grasshopper. It had the upper body of a dog, but the legs of a grasshopper and it hopped instead of walked. No one wanted to have anything to do with it, and I felt sorry for it, so I spent my time at the party petting the dog/hopper. A few months later, we adopted a shelter puppy who had a propensity for chasing insects by hopping after them. While watching the puppy do this, someone in my family said, "that dog is part grasshopper!" Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Interesting similarities to a dream I had years ago!

I think you'll find some of the visual imagery matches yours .....strange lol

My dream posted here

Wow. That was intense! I didn't get the cool angel rescue though. Looking back, can you see this dream relating to anything real in your life?

It could still "come true" in some way even yet. A powerful dream like that could be a decade in the reveal, so to speak.

Thank you for sharing that!

AB

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I pay attention to dreams too. My husband has a psychologist friend who says it's not the details in your dreams that are important, it's what you are feeling during the dream. I agree with that for the garden variety dreams, but I have had dreams that were precognitive and dreams where I feel like I was communicating with someone from the other side.

It's hard to tell the precognitive dreams from the garden variety dreams. It's only after the fact that I can pick them out. I once had a dream about being at a party and coming across someone's dog that was a weird hybrid of a dog and a grasshopper. It had the upper body of a dog, but the legs of a grasshopper and it hopped instead of walked. No one wanted to have anything to do with it, and I felt sorry for it, so I spent my time at the party petting the dog/hopper. A few months later, we adopted a shelter puppy who had a propensity for chasing insects by hopping after them. While watching the puppy do this, someone in my family said, "that dog is part grasshopper!" Coincidence?

Cool dream!

Yeah, that is the problem with precog in general -- how do you interpret the data before the event? I'm always going "ohhh - duh, so that's why I dreamed that" at a later time, when it would have been REALLY helpful to have seen what was going to happen so I could avoid something, rather than look back and go -- yeah, I guess I saw that coming on some level...

Thanks for sharing your puppy dream - he sounds very cute!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join