It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016: The year that UK propaganda demagogued the US election.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: UKTruth

Thank you!

I thought you'd never show up. The damn thread got completely demagogued, made about Trump, when Trump was just meant to be the metric by which to call NWO bias.

You don't need me or anyone else to weigh in to support you - the work you put in to sourcing links to support your narrative stands on it's own. After the partisan gnashing of teeth dies down, the core content always remains right here to be reviewed. I am still making my way through your wikileaks threads and will be using them as a source for years to come.
edit on 9/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
IgnoranceIsntBlisss;

I thought we United Statesians rebelled against the British Monarchy in 1776 (not to mention saved their arses in WW2)

The fact that you have the moniker 'Ignoranceisn'tblisss', you sure parrot out a lot of ignorance. At what point did you save British asses? By the time you buggers woke up (3 years after the war started) the tide had already turned for Germany, and Britain was preparing a second assault on the continent. Did you lot think you were going to turn up on our doorstep and do it all yourselves? The Germans would have made mincemeat of you on your own. In fact, where in your history have you ever won a war on your own, because I can't find one...you prat!

The Eastern front was an utter disaster and the Germans were already retreating from Russia and its winter, and the lemming-like war tactics of the Russians. You couldn't even build an atomic bomb without European and British scientists providing the maths and the physics, it was all imported.

So then WTF were they doing meddling in our election like all of this?

What, you mean the way Obama came over to Britain and told the Brits how he expected us to vote in the referendum.

You are very immature, you need to grow up.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
IgnoranceIsntBlisss;

I thought we United Statesians rebelled against the British Monarchy in 1776 (not to mention saved their arses in WW2)

The fact that you have the moniker 'Ignoranceisn'tblisss', you sure parrot out a lot of ignorance. At what point did you save British asses? By the time you buggers woke up (3 years after the war started) the tide had already turned for Germany, and Britain was preparing a second assault on the continent. Did you lot think you were going to turn up on our doorstep and do it all yourselves? The Germans would have made mincemeat of you on your own. In fact, where in your history have you ever won a war on your own, because I can't find one...you prat!

The Eastern front was an utter disaster and the Germans were already retreating from Russia and its winter, and the lemming-like war tactics of the Russians. You couldn't even build an atomic bomb without European and British scientists providing the maths and the physics, it was all imported.

So then WTF were they doing meddling in our election like all of this?

What, you mean the way Obama came over to Britain and told the Brits how he expected us to vote in the referendum.

You are very immature, you need to grow up.

Please learn your history, then come back.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join