It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can an Animal raise a human child?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I came across a clip about ten cases of feral children, raised by animals, they seemed different. Or what do you think?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I have seen human animals raise feral children horribly. I suppose another species could do fairly well. As this video seems to suggest.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Well there are examples of children being raised by animals, although these are few and far between.

Clearly the kids have real problems being assimilated back into society. Doubtful that they have a nice life and probably don't reach adulthood.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I'm more interested on Human Children raised by Aliens! DAMN!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

There are many documented cases throughout history, quite a few from India actually but it is thankfully rare, these childrne often have difficulty or even a complete inability to reintegrate into human society as a result though if the child is saved young enough that seem's to not be a problem.

The legendary founders of Rome though mythical the twin brother's Romulus and Remus were supposedly raised by a she wolf.

And as you have found yourself there are many documented cases on the internet though understandably very little observation of this behavior has been recorded as it is only correct and right to attempt to save the child as a priority and watching the adoptive animal parent is not a priority for the rescuer's.

However this goes into the same basket as Golden Eagle's in the Scottish highland's snatching baby's and small children (obviously as prey), it is most probably real but extremely rare.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Victor of Aveyron lived into his fourties and Peter the Wild lived into his seventies. They weren't necessarily "raised by animals" but both were feral children who lived alone in nature for an extended period of time.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

If you want to know what being raised by a real "animal" does to a kid read about Genie who has the curious distinction of being a "feral" child while never leaving her own house. It's a heartbreaking read so I wouldn't suggest it as light reading like the other two cases.

en.wikipedia.org...(feral_child)
edit on 1/4/2017 by Josephus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
My next door neighbor is an animal so the answer is yes.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I once researched the hell out of this topic!

It seems almost all cases are exaggerated or fabricated as side-show spectacles.

edit on 4-1-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I posted a vid sometime back of different species showing empathy towards each other , so it's just possible.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I was raised by a Badger (me ma) and an elderly squirrel. I turned out fine.

new topics

top topics

join