It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange & Sean Hannity Embassy (Video) Interview 1/3/17

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Julian Assange on Sean Hannity - Full Interview - 1/3/17

Sean Hannity travels to London to personally interview Julian Assange (for those who wanted video proof that he was alive, rejoice.).

He reconfirms that it was not the Russians. He also comments on the false narrative mainstream has been putting out. Does this put a nail in the coffin?

♣ Assange addresses the FBI, DHS report on Russian hacking
♣ Assange Re-Confirms: "Our source is not the Russian government"
♣ Julian Assange: Media coverage in America is very dishonest

edit on th2017000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 04 Jan 2017 01:30:22 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 04 Jan 2017 01:30:22 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Gawd. Can we finally stop going out of our minds that he's dead??

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They'll probably claim he's a clone now. But as far as I am concerned, video shows he is alive and well, and more importantly; dismantling the mainstreams narrative and once more confirming...not Russians...

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
DAMN! This interview is a demolition ball against the MSM!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The interview is definitely worth a watch. S+F!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Doppelganger!!
Jk. Its probably him.
That twitter guy can quote me.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Julian Assange on Sean Hannity - Full Interview - 1/3/17

Sean Hannity travels to London to personally interview Julian Assange (for those who wanted video proof that he was alive, rejoice.).

He reconfirms that it was not the Russians. He also comments on the false narrative mainstream has been putting out. Does this put a nail in the coffin?

♣ Assange addresses the FBI, DHS report on Russian hacking
♣ Assange Re-Confirms: "Our source is not the Russian government"
♣ Julian Assange: Media coverage in America is very dishonest

Placeholder to read later.

Nice thread OP!

Burn MSM (fake news)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Does this put a nail in the coffin?

Nope, not even close. I predict lots of rhetoric about Assange' being a rapist and CIA insider and down-right liar covering for Putin, very little will be discussed about who gave Wikileaks the info, and flat-out denial that it may have even been a DNC insider (Seth) or CIA or NSA.

No, CNN and MSNBC and other Hillikileaks cheerleaders will continue to claim Russia did it and Assange is a rapist liar.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Its pathetic that people are so brainwashed into believing what the MSN tells them. What's even more pathetic is the insane hatred of Russia and most people can't even tell you why they hate them other than that's what they were told to hate

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I don't put much stock in the MSM and that definitely includes FOX news and fake news reporter Hannity.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I don't put much stock in the MSM and that definitely includes FOX news and fake news reporter Hannity.

^^ this

1] create two camps, f.e. a clinton/obama side, and a trump side
2] create your so-called 'independent watchdog' -- 'assange' etc
3] enjoy.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
This was a good interview. He looks good to me and I no longer question his wellbeing. He's put on a couple pounds and seriously need some sun light! That last interview had me wondering! Lol

Hopefully the incoming administration looks into his situation and drops whatever charges or investigation they have going on.
edit on 4-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

That was a really good watch and also this can put peoples minds at rest that he is still alive but i do still have concerns about the strange things that have been going around wikileaks online elements.

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
This was a good interview. He looks good to me and I no longer question his wellbeing. He's put on a couple pounds and seriously need some sun light! That last interview had me wondering! Lol

Hopefully the incoming administration looks into his situation and drops whatever charges or investigation they have going on.

i start feeling ill love reading that
Wondering if this world now really has become Tales Of The Crypt

...ofcóurse the 'next admin will drop them'
since 'assange' was their Fake, to begin with....
- can you imagine their glee ? making a circus as if they 'hunt him', with the only goal that people will think "oh gov hunts him -- he therefore must be telling something gov dont like"...?

if ATS has become that beguiled - then what hope is left...?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Nope, not even close. I predict lots of rhetoric about Assange' being a rapist and CIA insider and down-right liar covering for Putin, very little will be discussed about who gave Wikileaks the info, and flat-out denial that it may have even been a DNC insider (Seth) or CIA or NSA.

No, CNN and MSNBC and other Hillikileaks cheerleaders will continue to claim Russia did it and Assange is a rapist liar.

I don't think he is CIA insider. I have no reason to trust that he says the source was not Putin. If Putin tld me a secret and said 'don't tell anyone it was me.' I might, possibly, be, afraid to say.....'It was Putin.' LOL

It could have been someone in the DNC, could have been a hacker, Russian or otherwise, not connected to any government. No way to know.

In regard to the charges he is wanted on, I have no idea what happened. It could be a government smear campaign or he could just be a whistleblower who also happened to sexually abuse someone...there is no way to know.

But, it seems, that since he dropped so many DNC emails, the trumpeters will tend to believe he is an angel under persecution. Before today many believed he had certainly been assassinated.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
- i'm so Hurt

by all Their Fake

what they did.... is to create a total Sorcery-world around us

No connection to ány Sound anchor or point , anymore -
not even with reality !
...but an ongoing Raping of reality,
as if a reality WITHIN real reality

changing Goalposts,
deliberately changing concepts of 'truths'
--- by concocting FALSE TRUTHS, presented as 'truths'

...They made us
live inside Their Fake world
where nothing is True

and yet they have the fkn nerves
to "warn against fake-news"

i am
so hurt

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: loNeNLI

...and they have ús
fkn fighting about their fabricated non-truths

even on ATS

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Are you the one I directed to the short stories forum?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Are you the one I directed to the short stories forum?

...?

because i tell they all Lie to you,
i am to be directed to the short stories forum...?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I don't think he is CIA insider. I have no reason to trust that he says the source was not Putin. If Putin tld me a secret and said 'don't tell anyone it was me.' I might, possibly, be, afraid to say.....'It was Putin.' LOL

It could have been someone in the DNC, could have been a hacker, Russian or otherwise, not connected to any government. No way to know.

In regard to the charges he is wanted on, I have no idea what happened. It could be a government smear campaign or he could just be a whistleblower who also happened to sexually abuse someone...there is no way to know.

But, it seems, that since he dropped so many DNC emails, the trumpeters will tend to believe he is an angel under persecution. Before today many believed he had certainly been assassinated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join