It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Taharrush Gamea" - The sexual Jihad

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

According to a German local government report, the German federal police compared the attacks to "taharrush gamea (collective sexual harassment in crowds)," a practice they said existed in Arab countries, as reported by the media during the Egyptian revolution. The transliteration, taharrush gamea, followed the Egyptian pronunciation, taḥarrush gamāʿī (with a hard ⟨g⟩), rather than the standard pronunciation, taḥarrush jamāʿī. An article in Die Welt on 10 January 2016, headlined "The phenomenon 'taharrush gamea' has arrived in Germany," made international news.

Basically "taharrush gamea" is a sick game played by Arabs where men surround women in large numbers and molest/rape them. This is usually as expected done by the people from the Muslim community, first started in the Arab world and now it is spreading its tentacles into other countries as well.

bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com...

We saw this recent phenomenon in India as well, as per Eyewitness reports vast majority of the so called molesters were from one single community. Bangladeshi Muslims in India are quiet easily identifiable and have been causing social problems here. Over here, the problem was far more organized as the men only targeted women with western clothing. Its sort of an attempt to create a fear were women end up being forced to wear the clothing and conform to the religious and cultural values of the Muslims.

speisa.com... l

After the NYE mass assaults against women in several European cities, the German Federal Criminal Police Office, BKA, now say that the Arab "rape game" Taharrush has established itself in Europe, reports the German newspaper Die Welt.

In addition to the events in Cologne, police in Berlin, Hamburg, Bielefeld, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf and Stuttgart have reported of similar incidents. In addition, police in Vienna and Salzburg in Austria and Zurich in Switzerland have raised the alarm about similar mass assaults against women by newly arrived Arab migrants. Also Sweden and Finland experienced the same on New Year's Eve.

Liberals can come here and start denying this all they want, but the truth is this phenomenon is spreading like wild fire all across Europe and elsewhere, the first step to solving the problem is to accept that it exists. It is to accept that not all societies are equal, some societies simply are not well developed enough to conform and be integrated into your own. The faster one realizes that, the better it is for everyone.
edit on 3-1-2017 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2017 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

And the losing candidate wanted to ship more "refugees" in while simultaneously taking away our guns. I am proud to be an American, and on the winning side of this election, regardless of how people look at Trump.

Day by day eyes are opening.
edit on 3-1-2017 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

And if the targets of this abuse happen to be married these fine Muslim men accuse the victim of adultery and stone her to death. What a deal for the women who are subjected to this violence.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Lara Logan and Natasha Smith each experienced this in Tahrir Square, Cairo, Egypt. It is not difficult to locate their stories on the internet.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
This is the kind of crap that happens when humans are forbidden sexual contact....just the same with bachu bazi in Afghanistan and paedophile Catholic priests. We are human we need contact we were made to procreate and trying to prevent this natural act leads to "loopholes" and justification for various assaults and paedophilia

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
This is the kind of crap that happens when humans are forbidden sexual contact....just the same with bachu bazi in Afghanistan and paedophile Catholic priests. We are human we need contact we were made to procreate and trying to prevent this natural act leads to "loopholes" and justification for various assaults and paedophilia

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard guys don't rape women because of lack of contact. Its a method of control to show dominance. Don't make excuses for the animals bottom line is simply they believe themselves to be superior and as such allowed to do as they please.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard guys don't rape women because of lack of contact. Its a method of control to show dominance. Don't make excuses for the animals bottom line is simply they believe themselves to be superior and as such allowed to do as they please.

Are you a male? Have you ever raped someone? How would you know?..I'm sure there are many reasons one would rape, and lack of sex is one of them.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

So you don't think that forbidding sex and contact with females contributes whatsoever to sexual assaults & rapes? Nor is the cause of cultural paedophilia i.e. the Afghani dancing boys and bachu bazi? Nor contributes to assaults & paedophilia by priests forbidden to marry and forced celibacy?

I think it has a hell of a lot to do with it.

These people aren't exposed to sex and the female form as most others are, many have archaic views on women or hold cultural/religious beliefs that dictate women that are not from their culture or religion are free game

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Continually I hear and read from mostly liberal left sources that Islam is not the problem or better these problems don't really exist in the Muslim world.
Just this morning I heard on BBC news talk of this exact thing. With the incoming administration and their perception of muslims and how they don't see these trends in the Muslim community.
I can't understand why these acts are still being denied? This is nothing new and has existed in their culture door quite some time.
Why such a soft left stance and apologists towards these incredible problems?
The supposed party of women's rights in favor of people who recognize no rights for women.
It makes no sense.
It's like they fall over themselves to deny any problem in the Muslim communities.
You people are so soft.
To me it's an extension of the agenda to demasculinize the man.
It's everywhere.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

That is precisely what it is, demasculinize the man is the real intent behind this. Over here in India, there are Watsapp messages going around saying "Don't be a Man, be a person". First they invade and destroy a country, make its people angry and vengeful.If thats not enough they start funding Islamic groups like FSA and ISIS spreading their ideological nonsenses, then they immigrate these people inside your country and highlight the crimes of the Islamic immigrants as the crimes of the native.
In the end, the objective is to convert people into slaves who can be easily controlled.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I actually heard a guest on BBC radio the other day state "the only masculinity i see is countries starting wars. Besides that it's all feminine".
I stared at the radio trying to make sense of what I just heard.

Anyway, I know from great experience most feminine women want NOTHING but a masculine man. That knowledge makes me sleep good at night.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If these people want to live in our countries, they are welcome to. However, they should leave the horrors they are fleeing from behind them. If they reject our way of life, and insist on bringing their twisted and backwards customs with them which are most definitely not welcome, then they should be deported back to where they came from.

If anyone has an issue with that, then they should also be deported to those countries if they love those backwards customs and religions so much.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant

I actually heard a guest on BBC radio the other day state "the only masculinity i see is countries starting wars. Besides that it's all feminine".
I stared at the radio trying to make sense of what I just heard.

Anyway, I know from great experience most feminine women want NOTHING but a masculine man. That knowledge makes me sleep good at night.

The irony is that the majority of the extreme feminists are more masculine than a lot of men are.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

The world got strange.
When we question what bathroom we belong in how can we have an answer for anything??

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

And if the targets of this abuse happen to be married these fine Muslim men accuse the victim of adultery and stone her to death. What a deal for the women who are subjected to this violence.

So sick. But Liberals here would rather ignore that issue and argue that somehow Republicans have a "war on women".

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
An agenda to demasculine men? I have never read such rot in all my life. I would assume that the women that were raped would like to demasculine the men with a knife (probably a blunt one) in the genital area.
If you would all care to look into the subject of rape from a psychological point of view the vast majority of rapes are about power over women not lack of contact or lack of actual sex.
As for the Indian saying, for a start all Indian men want their backsides kicking till it's their collars. The slogan aught to read" be a man and treat women with the respect they deserve, have some decorum and keep your overt sexual feeling in check".
As for a reply for the op, They do it because they can for their own gratification because 1. there is no comeback for them. 2. their community allows it and 3. they see it as "fun".
Totally, totally disgusting and If it was one of my relatives then the police would be arresting me, but the perpetrators would not do it again.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Fluori de

It has been said that one of the many negatives of fluoridated water, is demasculinity. I was attmping to find the connection to Stalin and fluoridated water but google wouldn't show me.
edit on 4-1-2017 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I just wish people who claim America has a "rape culture" would study up on these other cultures and understand the difference...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

This type behavior happened when I was a kid in Los Angeles. Probably not to the extent it happens elsewhere, but it did happen. Probably still does in some areas.

Negative social behaviors happen in a society that try to control and repress natural instincts.

It's not a Muslim thing.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Feminists everywhere are trying to force the "Rape culture" propaganda through our heads.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join