It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier severely beaten for attending parade in uniform.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
So does he still have to go? Maybe he lucked out and can get out of the military now? Maybe if they didn't beat the f@ck outta him, he would a went over there and fought for big corporate interests and got whacked.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CHONGO
So does he still have to go?

Yes. And worse, he'll have a creative new nickname, most likely. And it won't be pretty.
edit on 3-1-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The attackers were obviously Bernie Sanders loons, only those kids would have the mentality to do that. I don't know though, they look weak and low energy to me but there were 10-15, typical of a bunch of skinny jeans libtards, how do they even fight in those things and with glasses too.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

Those who did this, aren't innocent. I see no problem with Bikers. I know a few.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: libtardslayer
The attackers were obviously Bernie Sanders loons, only those kids would have the mentality to do that. I don't know though, they look weak and low energy to me but there were 10-15, typical of a bunch of skinny jeans libtards, how do they even fight in those things and with glasses too.

Really and they beat the sh$t out of this "military" man eh? Better not think about fighting Russians then, they don't do all this pussy political correctness, multi sexual crap.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

Those who did this, aren't innocent. I see no problem with Bikers. I know a few.

As i said, outlaw bikers. The ones who ride because they enjoy it are great. The ones who make a profit by extorting and terrorizing the innocent, selling drugs and prostitution, are not.

If you know HA's and the like and think they are 'good people', you are deluded.
edit on 3-1-2017 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Um did i say 'outlaw' Bikers? No I did not, You did.

Learn to read hoser.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Philthadelphia is the Mos Eisley of the United States.

Thank you! That pop culture reference had to be googled, I live a sheltered life.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mumbotron

originally posted by: BestinShow
Yes, the City of Brotherly Love.

Isn't there over 70 Mosques in that City now?

If Obama had 10-15 Sons...

There is no end to the political trolling on this website apparently, and no oversight of it either.

While violence is never something that should be accepted, one thing worth considering is the perceived racist undertones that have been reported in this parade over its over 200 year history... is there more to this story than a man being victimised for wearing a service man's jacket?, I don't know , and there is certainly scant information to go on.
Clearly this has nothing to do with Obama or mosques so why not keep your small bigoted comments to yourself.

Absolute BS. The only reason for the media to hide the ethnicity of the attackers is because it doesn't fit with their agenda. Whenever a white person commits a crime, the media make sure to rub it in our faces 1000 times over. Whenever it's a minority, the silence is deafening. It's 100% assured that his muggers were either black or middle eastern.

Why not keep your stupid comments to yourself?

Triggered yet? Melt, snowflake. Melt.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Bubba effect coming any time now ....we're in for a rocky 4 yrs or so

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Um did i say 'outlaw' Bikers? No I did not, You did.

Learn to read hoser.

Wow, hostile.

Have a cupcake, muffin.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Where are people getting the idea to lash out?
Is there something trending on twitter or facebook that would give cause to lashing out on people who make an effort to try making the world easier to live in?

Street thugs?

If the msm is involved, you can bet it is a concerted effort.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Not at all, hoser is a loving kind word i use for people i am especially fond of. And I prefer hotdogs.
edit on 3-1-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I agree that this senseless violence is disgusting, hope they get caught and do serious time in jail, especially after reading about his Dad dying of brain cancer and the mother losing her job because of a disability.

Is there truth to the wiki on the Mummers controversy?

en.wikipedia.org...

The parade is repeatedly critiqued by local residents, academics, and the media for its racist depiction of minority groups, which often includes blackface, brownface, or redface caricatures.[5][6][7][8][9] Although Philadelphia is demographically dominated by people of color,[10] the parade participants are almost exclusively from South Philadelphia white social groups with European ancestry.

Not that that is any excuse for the violence, just wondering?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: libtardslayer

skinny jeans libtards, how do they even fight in those things and with glasses too.

So all I see so far is the "detectives are investigating" and you know what type of jeans and glasses they wear? You should change occupations

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans

originally posted by: Mumbotron

originally posted by: BestinShow
Yes, the City of Brotherly Love.

Isn't there over 70 Mosques in that City now?

If Obama had 10-15 Sons...

There is no end to the political trolling on this website apparently, and no oversight of it either.

While violence is never something that should be accepted, one thing worth considering is the perceived racist undertones that have been reported in this parade over its over 200 year history... is there more to this story than a man being victimised for wearing a service man's jacket?, I don't know , and there is certainly scant information to go on.
Clearly this has nothing to do with Obama or mosques so why not keep your small bigoted comments to yourself.

Absolute BS. The only reason for the media to hide the ethnicity of the attackers is because it doesn't fit with their agenda. Whenever a white person commits a crime, the media make sure to rub it in our faces 1000 times over. Whenever it's a minority, the silence is deafening. It's 100% assured that his muggers were either black or middle eastern.

Why not keep your stupid comments to yourself?

Triggered yet? Melt, snowflake. Melt.

Wow, so your response to my comment consists of nothing more than insults and unverified assumption. There is really something wrong with this website given the amount of trolling and vitriol in nearly every thread. And you call my comment stupid? Enjoy your pats on the back from those who have as little to offer to any discussion as yourself.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

a reply to: Natas0114

The guy needs to hire a Biker gang.

As long as it's not an outlaw bike gang, those people physically assault enough innocent people as it is.

Ahem. Not unless you act like a dummy they dont(for the most part) but there are always exceptions to that.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Looking at the other articles, the guy has a habit of wearing his cover indoors. Maybe the beating was deserved.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What was the suspects description does any news article have this?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Looking at the other articles, the guy has a habit of wearing his cover indoors. Maybe the beating was deserved.

If this is a jab at humor it's really in poor taste.

No one deserves a beating because of what they wear, especially the condition he's in.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join