It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why you dont leave your toddlers unsupervised.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

I got old VHS home videos of me doing exactly that, and lots of stories retold by family.

Moron, really? Now, how stupid was your assumption?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
a reply to: Nyiah

2 year olds you can not leave alone without at least a crib or playpen for more than 10 seconds.

Mine was crawling out of her crib at 6 months. I really should have videotaped it, it was something to see (1968 was a bit more difficult).

Had to actually strap her to her bed at night.

Yes, they make such a thing.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: saadad
I have one toddler who can't be left for 1 second. He is a little devil. He hardly walks, but mounts garniture in the house.

I was thinking to get a nanny cam or some spy camera to film my toddler when I m not watching. I checked this site: www.spygismo.com...

But these cameras look pretty cheap and I m not sure if the quality of the video would be so good like in the OP video.

And if they do have this nanny cam then they must have filmed they toddlers doing some nasty things before this accident, so they know what they were capable of doing but still they left them alone.

To me, it looks like it was on purpose to film a viral YouTube video. Can anyone confirm if this video is staged?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

people are questions if this was a setup....empty drawers, why the camera just happened to be facingsquarely on the piece of furniture..the dad works for the company that makes the monitor

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join