It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Megyn Kelly Is Said to Be Leaving Fox News for NBC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
care not, just give me some other hottie to look at....

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'll bet Trucker Carlson is excited about filling her slot.

Not sure I know enough about the dynamics between those two to comment appropriately.

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

In related news, people should quit watching 24-hour news channels.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Easy! Family friendly forum here....

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Been to FOX News studios NY several times...(never ate in the commissary)...but, YES to it being 'Goddess Central'.
Did have lunch once at the commissary @ CNN Center/Atlanta...found it less than memorable.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Trish Regan should get the spot.She is very easy on the eyes....and smart too.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

so i guess the $hit will continue to be spewed but from a different @$$hole.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

She's easy on the eyes, but lets face it.

So am I and look at what I have to deal with.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Better for NBC to have that arrogant cover-girl than FOX. Fox will be too busy reporting good Trump news, to deal with Megyn's shallow-brained selfish Bullchit.

you mean slanted news with no objectivity now that they are getting rid of anyone that challenges Trump and his stories

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Are they an item?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Glad to see her leave Faux News, she always seemed too intelligent and reasonable to be on such a ridiculous fake news network.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Better for NBC to have that arrogant cover-girl than FOX. Fox will be too busy reporting good Trump news, to deal with Megyn's shallow-brained selfish Bullchit.

you mean slanted news with no objectivity now that they are getting rid of anyone that challenges Trump and his stories

Who did they get rid of? The article states Fox tried to keep her but she chose to leave for NBC

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He is such a tool, I want to punch him in his whiny face every time I see him.

Don't like him that much either...but willing to give him a chance. He's got some big Jimmy Choos to fill.

You know, I can totally see him in Jimmy Choos!

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

"... good Trump news"? Could you get any more obvious that you don't care about media bias as long as its for your partisan side?
edit on 3-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He is such a tool, I want to punch him in his whiny face every time I see him.

Don't like him that much either...but willing to give him a chance. He's got some big Jimmy Choos to fill.

You know, I can totally see him in Jimmy Choos!

LOL...wouldn't surprise me either.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

She's easy on the eyes, but lets face it.

So am I and look at what I have to deal with.

So true.
Beauty is our curse.

edit on 3-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: loNeNLI

originally posted by: Christosterone

Megyn Kelly, who arrived at Fox News 12 years ago as a television news neophyte but rose to become one of its two biggest stars, has decided to leave the network to take on a broad new role at NBC News for an undisclosed amount, people briefed on the negotiations said on Tuesday.

The NBC News chairman, Andrew Lack, wooed Ms. Kelly away from Fox News by offering her a triple role in which she will host her own daytime news and discussion program, anchor an in-depth Sunday night news show and take regular part in the network’s special political programming and other big-event coverage.

The new deal, which NBC is expected to announce imminently, brings to a close the most anticipated television news contract negotiations since Katie Couric signed with CBS News in 2006, for $15 million a year.

Megyn Kelly became over the course of the 2016 primary and election season a somewhat maligned figure but I always liked her…

I have personally found her to be wickedly bright, kind and thoughtful, and an overall wonderful human being…
Granted I do not work with her and am not her neighbor so can't say for sure but this is my gut impression of who she is as a person…

Since FOX News is typically playing on my TV and every story I frequent(I'm a Texan remember) I'm sad to see her go but I'm anxious to see who our next great anchor/host will be…

With so much wonderful talent at Fox News, one can only speculate who will win Megyns her coveted TV slot…

Like everyone, she made mistakes and had successes, but I wish her well on her journey in life and hope she does not fall victim to the liberal group think that is NBC news…

-Chris

" but I wish her well on her journey in life and hope she does not fall victim to the liberal group think"

- i'm sure the who*re will do allright, Chris. Please don't be concerned.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

Yeah now she could be free from the conservative group think.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Who did they get rid of? The article states Fox tried to keep her but she chose to leave for NBC

Yeah she turned down $20 plus million 'Money was no object' to take a pay cut at NBC for a 1 hour tv show 5 nights a week.

She isn't that bright.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

"... good Trump news"? Could you get any more obvious that you don't care about media bias as long as its for your partisan side?

RIght!

NBC has no bias !

What a joke.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
She isn't that bright.

I would say she is. From Fox:

Kelly stood to make an eight-figure salary wherever she went. As she talked about her decision, it became clear that a top priority was a schedule that would allow her to spend more time with her three young children,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join