It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebecca Ferguson 'graciously accepts' invite to inauguration...if she can sing song about racism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

She has a fab voice.
She is a Legal Secretary.
She's a sassy lady from Liverpool.

Thank you!

She has a beautiful voice. And she's a beautiful lady.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Very immature of her.. looks like she's a Swede, well that would explain it then.. Swedes truly are the most despicable people on the planet.

Thousands coming out on the streets to lynch somebody? Besides the moral issue of false accusations and racism this is actually a great thing. A time were citizens weren't afraid to take matters into their own hands and serve justice.. A time where they weren't declared legally incompetent children that can't take care of anything by themselves without the help of the state.

Maybe if Europeans acted in the same way as the people that stormed this jail Muslims wouldn't be flaunting their belligerence and hate for us quite so frivolously by savagely raping our women in so called rape games. Imagine them trying that in China.. then you'd see hundreds taking to the streets, and probably even houses burning. This is the sober and sane reaction of a non conditioned society that hasn't been specifically conditioned by cultural Marxism..

See, in a cultural Marxist state this is supposed to be the norm and isn't even really supposed to be a problem. It is simply a matter to be covered up. And where are the feminists in all of this? They have abandoned all their principles and even acted as apologists always making excuses. Feminists, you no longer have any credibility. Letting these scum men rape and pillage freely while you make excuses for them.. You have sold out your people and your country, if justice were served most of you would be sentenced as traitors. We're gonna have our own version of the Nuremberg trials coming up.

And maybe these men need better punishments instead of being holed up in Scandinavian luxury prisons, maybe they should be brutalized and mutilated in the same way they mutilate their own women. Just cut their penis off. And put them in stocks in the middle of the town for people to throw tomatoes at. Or let a gang of women victims rape them with spiked clubs.. We could get medieval up in here, get really creative with it. Inspire some dread in the scum..

As Europeans we need to reassert our dignity. And if this takes using force to do so and send a message then so be it.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Ok, so this was another Rebecca Ferguson.. I see ok. My fault.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Update: Singer Rebecca Ferguson PULLS OUT of performance at Trump's inauguration in feud over her decision to sing anti-lynching protest song

Due to circumstances beyond my control concerning the offer to perform at the Inauguration Concert, I was thrown into the middle of a political arena last week.... There are many grey areas about the offer for me to perform that I'm unable to share right now, but I will not be singing. However, I genuinely wish your nation nothing but love. I would also like to pay homage to a few of your great female artists: Nina Simone, Billie Holiday, and the brave and remarkable Eartha Kitt and her beautiful untold story.

She said more about love and healing, etc., but I just quoted those parts that directly addressed the invitation and her decision to decline. Her statement in its entirety is at the link.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Its out of context!

Inauguration is a celebration, not to highlight a strawman at the party for the guy you dont like.

Whats race got to do with the inauguration?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Its out of context!

Inauguration is a celebration, not to highlight a strawman at the party for the guy you dont like.

Whats race got to do with the inauguration?

I'd say that's a matter of perspective and exactly what one is celebrating. If one looks at the inauguration as a celebration of the power of the people, then the "people" can make it about whatever they want -- including the power of the people to address racial issues. If one looks at the inauguration as simply a celebration of peaceful transition of power, then I suppose racial issues -- or any controversial issues -- would not be appropriate. Perspective is everything.

Unfortunately, no information is given on the dialogue between the Team Trump and the singer, so I really don't know what more we can comment upon.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

True, but she isnt a US citizen so why call us out on something from 80 years ago.

If it was Beyonce for example, then that dialogue can happen I suppose

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: Boadicea

True, but she isnt a US citizen so why call us out on something from 80 years ago.

Actually, I found it rather odd that a non-US citizen was invited in the first place -- even if not one US citizen would perform! But she was... and since she was invited, that opened the door for her to respond as she chose to respond.

If it was Beyonce for example, then that dialogue can happen I suppose

I would have loved it if that had happened. But it seems our own celebrities just say "no -- my way or the highway." That's why I appreciated this singer's offer. At least she made an effort to meet the inauguration committee halfway, and even open a dialogue (which would seem to have been rebuffed, but without more details, we don't know exactly what took place). In a strange way, the British singer is more "American" than our own! We cannot move forward or progress as a society if everyone just digs their heels in and refuses to budge.
edit on 10-1-2017 by Boadicea because: punctuation

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join