It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Targeted individuals with families and children big brother is watching you CCTV bathroom

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
What if some how a family man is a targeted individual, OK like terrorist lone wolf suspect or sleeping cell suspect or any person regarded as a threat to society, and he is a father with a whole bunch of young children, "the targetedy bunch"

The father could in principle make bombs in the bathroom, so there must be CCTV in the bathroom too, sneaky installed by big brother is watching you during maintenance work, but what about the rest of the family, the whole "the targetedy bunch"?

When the parents and the children "the targetedy bunch" use the bathroom to shower and to go to the toilet, this is all recorded right? what happens to the images and to the video footage? does the big brother is watching you people (NSA / CIA) get off on it?

...OFF OFF OFF GET OFF, THAT MAKES ME GET OFF, GET GET GET OFF...

edit on 2017-1-3 by galien8 because: typo

edit on 2017-1-3 by galien8 because: extra info

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Paranoia will destroy you.

I don't think they're in my bathroom.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

(NSA / CIA) get off on it?

What are you 12 years old?
ATS has really gone downhill with these sort's of questions

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
(NSA / CIA) get off on it?

Honestly. i think it would definitely people at those agency's that would. It would be a bit unrealistic to claim there are not.

A bit of a weird topic maybe but fair enough if you ask me.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 Jan 2017 05:26:59 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Tut , amatuers .
Everyone knows that you use workshop to make bombs in otherwise the kids will play with your plastique .

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

Maybe CCTVs installed through ceiling of an apartment building when upper floor neighbor apartment is unoccupied, or same floor neighbor etc. etc. possible scenarios enough. All I know they (NSA / CIA) can break in any computer system, why not in any apartment, living room, bed room, bath room?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

That's a bit absurd don't you think? Why would they care what half a zillion people are doing in their bathrooms? They couldn't spy on that many people anyways. I think i would know if there were cameras secretly watching me shower.
edit on 3-1-2017 by Neith because: edit

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I think it's far more plausible that we are Simulations here.
edit on 3-1-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

That's a bit absurd don't you think? Why would they care what half a zillion people are doing in their bathrooms? They couldn't spy on that many people anyways. I think i would know if there were cameras secretly watching me shower.

No! Targeted individuals only, people they (NSA / CIA) monitor and do surveillance of, for whatever reason. Can be done by criminal psychopathic mole cells too, a secret service in the secret service. Please don't mind, for me its all a black box these secret services, victims are people they want to distort, just fantasizing how it works, how it ticks.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I'm well aware of these people and their ticks. I also don't feel they are watching the majority of the planet and their goings and comings. If anything it would be used against people who they feel are a huge threat to their organizations and inside power. The rest I won't even begin to speculate on.

Part of the way these people keep everyone in check is the card they always use to subdue. And that ace up their sleeves is the Fear Card. If everyone is always afraid, they won't get out of line and won't be a threat to anyone. I think that card is beginning to lose it's effect now that were on to them. wink.
edit on 3-1-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
So that's what those guys were doing when they knocked on my door and went into my bathroom with boxes

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
They don't need to install cameras. Everything they need to watch everyone at the same time is already in place. You have iron in your blood and bone marrow, while you're standing in a magnetic field. That field is generated by cell towers and other equipment. If they are watching you it's from a computer screen, and everyone on the screen would look like skeletons walking around. You cell phone in your pocket, your car, and home address puts a name on the skeletons.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I confine big brother to my living room and my back pocket (smart phones and satellite TV box).

With the popularity of the Alexa and Google Home, more people seem to be inviting the snoopers into their homes.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Do you feel like you're being watched?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: underfire

Do you feel like you're being watched?

A couple of different people / different media suggested it in innuendo
if they really do I can fool and manipulate them

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The realistic aspect is the TIs are followed and their movements predicted for street theater. Including conversations about the target and hand gestures to acclimate the target. It can get worse when voices start in the head that know everything about you. They can interfere with payments using cards, induce pain, and target those around the target.

They don't need to install CCTVs because they probably use satallite see through technologies. Along with all there human modified alien tech. .

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I have been targeted on multiple occasions. It costs a lot of money to get away from. You have to toss phones trade cars and keep open titles, move to a new home that isn't billed in your name, no bank account, no credit. It sucks! I've been living like this for over ten years.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The listen to you through microphones and watch through cameras in your devices.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I must be lucky, I have my invisibility shield. I don't worry myself about these things.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Neith

What makes the whole thing so horrible is that when credible people stand up, these people knock them down. They leave you with no place to go, and haunt your every move. Inventors, writers, politicians, governor's, no one is safe when it comes to this system. When they step over boundaries, they get kicked back in. You and everyone else on this planet are free range chicken's. Step out of the yard and end up in the coop " prison, grave." We the people are slaves to the financial system. They are slaves to rulers, nothing you or I can do about it. JFK was a good example. Even the president answers to a ruler.

Good luck Trump.
edit on 3-1-2017 by Underfire2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join