It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is blameless

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
last post OP, i truely won't derange, okay,

but it is 10 x worse as we think it is...
spells state many times,
that it is not we [adamite souls] who "think what we do" ,
but that it is the spirits, ÁAKHU, which 'dictate' what we are to think

..they repeat this theme só often, and with só much Glee,
that i started to recognize their ventriloquism in many deluded souls, who adress their belief in 'hinduism..reincarnation...'the light' [whatever that means] ... etc etc',
RAMPANT on ATS

..and it deeply hurts me
so many deluded souls

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

then how can you make the comment as you did...?
a reply to: loNeNLI
From what you are saying it seems we are on a different page, or at least it seems to me it is that way. I said "it" so as not to describe any attributes, as I feel there is no need to describe the indescribable. It is not easy to put everything in to words.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

A person has the freedom to deny that gravity exists. But physical laws will remain the same. Since he lives in the material world, he is subject to the laws of our universe. So a gravity denier still has to face the consequences of jumping off a high rise building.

Similarly, people have the freedom to deny that God exists. But God's rules will remain the same. Since he lives in the world that God created, he is subject to the rules of God. A God denier will have to one day face the consequences of his choices.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove

A person has the freedom to deny that gravity exists. But physical laws will remain the same. Since he lives in the material world, he is subject to the laws of our universe. So a gravity denier still has to face the consequences of jumping off a high rise building.

Similarly, people have the freedom to deny that God exists. But God's rules will remain the same. Since he lives in the world that God created, he is subject to the rules of God. A God denier will have to one day face the consequences of his choices.

Very well put.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Must be from the Book of MarioOnTheFlay Chapter 13:13

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder
My general point is how can we blame God for things that we are sure he has not done. a reply to: violet

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?” - epicurus

careful about asking questions you really dont want answered...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

As blameless as any fictional character can be.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
All-Knowing + All-Powerful = Knew EVERYTHING, without error; in fact made everything this way. Simple logic.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
How can god be blameless when everything bad that ever happened and all evil is his fault?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I mean, in the end god must be the most responsible of us all.. that is where the buck stops, everything is his fault.

You can't create everything and then say: "I'm blameless for all of this happening", you can't create everything, then take credit and then also claim to disown one's own responsibility for having created everything.. That would be the biggest dick move ever.
edit on 201714 by DeadMoonJester because: Eh..

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

I have heard this and take that as everything comes from God. Pure potential for example!a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

including evil. Potential for evil if you want.

Are you guilty if a child breaks a window with a hammer you've given it..or is the child at fault ?

The error in 'judgment' is that there is no 'free-will', no 'choice'!
So discriminating Universal features as 'good' and 'evil', and notions such as 'punishment/torture' is insanity!
In a society, we are 'legally responsible' for our, and our underage children's behavior.
That is not a matter of punishment, or good or evil.

All 'good', all 'evil' exists in the (vain) eye (thoughts) of the beholder!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
That is like putting a glass of milk in the hot sun and blaming God for it curdling. a reply to: DeadMoonJester

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

All 'good', all 'evil' exists in the (vain) eye (thoughts) of the beholder
a reply to: namelesss
and most of us know now that thoughts are just thought. A kind flow towards a certain type of sub creation.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

one day face the consequences of his choices.
a reply to: firefromabove
We face the consequences of our choices everyday!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Well when there are passages written in the bible that say "God smote such and such" or "God rained fire down on so and so" it builds a rather strong case for blame on him, no?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well when there are passages written in the bible that say "God smote such and such" or "God rained fire down on so and so" it builds a rather strong case for blame on him, no?

that depends if they were really talking about God or someone else who is pretending to be God.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Well if you are questioning the divinity of the bible then that is an entirely different story here. I mean I'm an atheist so I intuitively don't blame god. All I can do is read his literature/propaganda and derive my opinions from that. And from what I've read is that if god exists, he is to blame for much of what happened in the bible.
edit on 5-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
first of all the bible is a series of texts or books that are peiced together. Now if any of the related books are missing, we are not being told the whole story. There is a well know saying that it is the victors who rewrite history. Why would they do that?
A missing book here a line that is removed from here, a few name changes here and there and boom you now have a missleading story . Where are we being misslead and for what reason?a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

All 'good', all 'evil' exists in the (vain) eye (thoughts) of the beholder
a reply to: namelesss
and most of us know now that thoughts are just thought. A kind flow towards a certain type of sub creation.

Another Perspective of 'thought' is that it is the little fellow in the red spandex, sitting on our shoulders, whispering sweet (and not so sweet) nothings into our oh-so-willing straining ears!
Something to be experienced, enjoyed... but never 'believed'! *__-

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Where you see intent I just see old fashioned human error/carelessness. Just a 2000+ year long game of telephone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join