It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Beings of Light: Humanitarians of The Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Of visible energy/color, red is a low frequency and blue is a high frequency (it's called "violet" but it looks like what we call "blue").

People who are very empathic and giving, usually have blue energy (especially around the head with blue orbs shining peace/kindness).

Blue street lights reduce crime-rates, and blue light stimulates the love hormone "Oxytocin" which promotes feelings of Trust, Oneness, and Generosity.

Visualize Blue Light of Giving all around you and the planet. You can see stress, anger, and greed as red or black and visualize Blue Light healing everything to inspire a Kind and Giving world without corrupted systems where the most greedy rule.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
They are the Smurfs, they are the Cobalts, they are Cobaltic!!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Interesting- I was thinking I may make a thread about the holiday blues.. but with the idea that blue is a mystical color. Something about growth through embracing the painful moments in your life along with the joy, and becoming a deeper and more compassionate being as a result.

Great post, thank you!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: lightofgratitude

Interesting, the idea that a frequency has a moral implication.

Perhaps we should ban low frequencies of light and drain all warmth from the Earth?

We would become peacefully frozen, dead.

edit on 2/1/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I thought violet was purple!
It's very nice to want to envelope people healing them with light...

But, I believe it is a universal law that they must first be asked to be enveloped by healing light...

If they aren't aware that they are sick and then become healthy, they probably won't appreciate your friendship?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

So that's why this icon:
:means "saint" or "enlightenment"?! (Though technically, using the additive color RGB space, cyan is the product of green and blue...

Is green spiritual too? Sure reminds me of nature

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Violet/Purple light, interesting.

Perhaps some day soon, some of us will return to whence we came.

edit on 2-1-2017 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Yes it is Purple.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

That's kinda of interesting but what do the rest of us do who have a different color.

I have and can see my aura (everyone can) and it is gold with some brownish edges. Think there is much more here than simple red and blue. More in depth would be good. Otherwise we are all put into two categories and some of us don't fit anywhere.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Any reading material on these blue beings would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightofgratitude
Of visible energy/color, red is a low frequency and blue is a high frequency (it's called "violet" but it looks like what we call "blue").

People who are very empathic and giving, usually have blue energy (especially around the head with blue orbs shining peace/kindness).

Blue street lights reduce crime-rates, and blue light stimulates the love hormone "Oxytocin" which promotes feelings of Trust, Oneness, and Generosity.

Visualize Blue Light of Giving all around you and the planet. You can see stress, anger, and greed as red or black and visualize Blue Light healing everything to inspire a Kind and Giving world without corrupted systems where the most greedy rule.

^^ those are the Ka-spirit-doubles
termed "bulls"
strong as fully equipped Abram tanks

they are a product of glyph KHESBET, lapis-lazuli/blue,
in which'word is the K from Ka-spirit-double and S, adamite soul,
having stolen aspects from adamite, in order to get that strong.

200,000,000 of them living in the sky east of earth
coming down anytime soon, when their habitat will be destroyed [revelations]

Nothing 'kind' nor 'giving' here. But trouble, soon.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: loNeNLI

^^ those are the Ka-spirit-doubles
termed "bulls"
strong as fully equipped Abram tanks

they are a product of glyph KHESBET, lapis-lazuli/blue,
in which'word is the K from Ka-spirit-double and S, adamite soul,
having stolen aspects from adamite, in order to get that strong.

200,000,000 of them living in the sky east of earth
coming down anytime soon, when their habitat will be destroyed [revelations]

Nothing 'kind' nor 'giving' here. But trouble, soon.

added,
and BET , lit. "house of the solarplane" , where solarplane is B
so, "the blue / of the house of the solarplane / etc

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Im enjoying your post, it's an interesting topic.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
That picture of blue beings from the end of the movie "Knowing" and they're NOT BLUE.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
That picture of blue beings from the end of the movie "Knowing" and they're NOT BLUE.

i thought they were the beings from the end of AI?

I've always liked the color blue, so, thank you OP, as this thread 100% CONFIRMEDs what I already knew, which is that I'm a good guy fighting evil for the forces of God himself, and the rest of you all are a bunch of red, evil commie bastards!

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

I watched that movie, and they're not good beings. I don't trust them, at all.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Can you prove that blue lights reduce crime? It appears even psychologists are uncertain.

And kind people have blue light around the head? I have not seen such. Is this better suited to Skunkworks?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It funny how alot anime villains are purple, like Black Goku or sayin saga vegeta, Mewtwo, or Akuma/ Evil Ryu? Usually get associated with black magic in most fantasies, like magic the gathering.

Then again the galaxy purple and space is black, and it highest wavelength, where it probably to fast compared to the other colours, like Red. And it probably the hardest to see on a rainbow, and a black light with the purple effect can reveal some white lies. Lol.

A colour that has a certain allure of mysticism to it.

Also, did anybody know why blue ray disc hold so much more data. Just because it blue an so the laser...that it.
edit on 3-1-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Purple and Black seems to be black magic.

Red and Black seems to be war and sacrifice

Red is lower energy, Earth, Below, War, Greed, Soil ADAM, EDOM

Green is nature, plants

Blue is selfless, generous, caring

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Purple and Black seems to be black magic.

Red and Black seems to be war and sacrifice

Red is lower energy, Earth, Below, War, Greed, Soil ADAM, EDOM

Green is nature, plants

Blue is selfless, generous, caring

Black eternity and space, blue can be calming or cold, red can be love, passion or power, green can be envy or jealousy, or supposedly growth like nature and it has the most shade out of every other colour.

Don't know about the rest but, white is said to be Purity? In the west it considered divine, but in the east it is a symbol of death. Kind of judgmental in that sense I guess?
edit on 27-7-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join