It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What Is Trump Going To Do About The Shadow Government

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

The shadow government was eluded to in the Clinton emails. In those emails they mentioned how all FOIA requests get sent to them.

I believe the Shadow Government is more a group of folks that cover the butt of major government operations. For instance, say a journalist gets too close to a black-op. The shadow government will do what's necessary to keep the story from getting out or denying it's existence. Mainly to protect government assests in high risk locations and what not.

Trump himself will rely on the Shadow Government, but if Trump gets into any scandals that aren't in collaboration with the Shadow Government he's on his own.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
Shadow government is authorised through NDAA by signature of POTUS for a period of 6 months. This means, it will pop up on Trump's desk somewhere in June.

It surely is a delicate matter. Most likely they try to sugar-coat it for Trump, and give an impression he might use it to help in draining the swamp. However, the trick is - by NOT signing - the constitution becomes valid again - and this means heck of a lot of changes in how the business is conducted in DC.

So, my rocking chair policy advice would be - do not sign NDAA, and start applying the constitution to full extent. Build new jails if so be needed.

So wait. But our own Congress voted in the NDAA. So are THEY the Shadow Government? For over 50 consecutive years this act has been passed...

The National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014 (H.R. 3304; NDAA 2014) was a United States federal law that specified the budget and expenditures of the United States Department of Defense (DOD) for Fiscal Year 2014. The law authorized the DOD to spend $607 billion in Fiscal Year 2014.[2] On December 26, 2013, President Barack Obama signed the bill into law.[3] This was the 53rd consecutive year that a National Defense Authorization Act has been passed.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...-defensenewsDec20-2

And is highly controversial, as is shown by this constitutional lawyer in this excellent video:

Scary.
edit on Mon Jan 2nd 2017 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The neocons already had a come to Jesus talk with Trump. He now looks like a deer in the headlights.

Metaphorically speaking of course.....

However it is very entertaining to see his supporters totally hypnotized by his BS persona working like dogs to maintain the cult of personality.
edit on 2-1-2017 by olaru12 because: that you Brenda?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I am on my phone so I can't do much in the way of links but to those who scoff at the idea of a "Shadow Government", multiple presidents and high ranking officials in various communities have publicly stated that it is so, or alluded to it in an obvious way. I think it was good old JKF who came right out and said it bluntly. If a kind user would help me out with some quotes that would be appreciated, if not I will be back later tonight with some. I am going to go against my better judgement and hold out hope that Trump is not one of them. There are still good people in high places. The DNC leaks come to mind....
edit on 2-1-2017 by Sourcery because: Grammar mistakes

edit on 2-1-2017 by Sourcery because: Damn phone....

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The neocons already had a come to Jesus talk with Trump. He now looks like a deer in the headlights.

Metaphorically speaking of course.....

However it is very entertaining to see his supporters totally hypnotized by his BS persona working like dogs to maintain the cult of personality.

I'm sure that the briefing Trump got was a heavy dose of reality and I would expect anyone in his position to take some time to adequately digest and analyze the information. Trump is far from perfect but he is the only hope we have, Barry was just another version of a G.W. Bush hand puppet. I hope Trump and his administration have what it takes to restore America to a manufacturing nation were people can own homes, raise families and afford higher education....Trumps greatest strength is the support of the American citizen and their resolve to not become a third world state.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

While he hasn't been sworn in yet and his Tweets and comments only foreshadow what his policies might be.

He's use to running an organization that he has complete control of. Where he could fire any person giving him trouble.

In government it doesn't work like that. He can't fire the CIA, or the NSA, or the FBI, or Congress. He could try to get rid of them, but if he was to try to do that Congress would get rid of Trump.

Fox has their work cut out for them to keep that cult of personality going.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Trump isn't stupid.

He knows what he's up against. That's why he started using his own security forces instead of SS. He knows who his enemies are and I can bet he's watching them very closely, just as they are watching him. How do you defend against/defeat the establishment shadow government? Start your own.

This is a man that had to deal with the NYC mob for 40 years with his property and construction outfits. The establishment should worry about him wacking them.

Look what he's doing with his cabinet. He's surrounding himself with other billionaires who can also buy small armies of spies. If the establishment ever took a shot at Trump, you can bet members of the SG will start suiciding themselves.

Plus, since we are on the topic of aliens and such, Angels and "gods" got Trump's back. This is know.

edit on 2-1-2017 by Geki09 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2017 by Geki09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sourcery

Right... So the Shadow Government includes the Military Industrial Complex. MIC, aliens, TPTB, NWO, Globalists, wealthy elite...and who else? I gotta be forgetting someone...

But wait. Trump wants to strengthen our military like woah. So I guess that means appeasing the MIC, and it means Trump is now a part of the shadow government? Or...what?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Not a Gdmned thing---Busine$$ as usual. Its a big club and most of us ain't in the big club I quit voting 17 years ago---took awhile to figure out the game. My hands are clean.
edit on 2-1-2017 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Trump needs to shut them down
Americans would be much better off if he shutdown the CFR, and jailed those attending Bilderberg.

All corporate think tanks need to be shutdown as well, they are a blight on this country

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Right! The CFR! Forgot about those guys. And hey, there's the Trilateral Commission, too. And whoops... The IMF

So now the Shadow Government is the MIC, aliens, TPTB, NWO, Globalists, wealthy elite, CFR, TLC, IMF.... and who else? I mean let's define this bitch once and for all here, so we can tweet this to Trump.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hmmm for those denying the Shadow Government exist, I think this will help:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Geki09

He had a guy that was an informant that acted as his liaison to the Mob that would make sure everything was kosher so his business deals would go through.

That's also probably why he views Russia and Putin so favorably, He's probably had quite a few meetings and dinner with Russian Mobsters and Russian Intelligence officials and wasn't even aware of what was going on.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
Hmmm for those denying the Shadow Government exist, I think this will help:

Who's denying they exist? I just want to be exactly clear on who they are before tweeting this to Trump, so he can get the right kind of Draino.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Don't forget the Federal Reserve...the gravest threat to America.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Trump isn't going to do anything about it.

The military industrial complex will continue to run foreign affairs, while huge corporations continue to run domestic affairs. Of course, the two things are joined at the hip.

Trump may flap his lips about potential reforms, but those reforms won't actually happen. Although I have no doubt he'll have his PR machine, at some point, claiming credit for stuff that didn't even happen.
edit on 2-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

But the MIC are the very people needed to make the American military great again.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

He could expose them, then they will be no shadow anymore.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: Greggers

But the MIC are the very people needed to make the American military great again.

If that fits your definition of success, I predict you'll be very happy. You'd think you would have been happy under Obama too, considering the MIC called the shots there as well.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I know what he SHOULD do though. And that is to completely abolish every single federal agency that is not explicitly mandated in the US Constitution. Down to the last drop. Drain the swamp. For real. And give those powers back to the States where they belong, and like the Constitution says.

That's alot of regular citizens on public dole; who enjoy excellent insurance, and perks most people can't even fathom...

In case we haven't been alerted by the media yet, there is a little more than just 'changing of the guard' taking place right under our noses...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join