It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Aliens almost always naked?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
What makes you think they are naked? Even the common depiction of greys could very well be an advanced type of spacesuit.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Might be they are comfortable in their own skin. I know people who are more inclined to be naked than dressed, weather permitting. Or aliens are here to buy some Fubu and Nikes with some Beats.
edit on 1/2/2017 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
Or aliens are here to buy some Fubu and Nikes with some Beats.

This tickled me silly! Dress me in Gucci and take me to your leaders!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Star Trek aliens had clothes.

They have no genitals, it appears.
I wonder how they pee!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
WTF are you going on about? Seek professional therapy!

oh grin.... but these are the things in the man's head, okay.... - best he let it out

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

They had Garak to cater for all their suit requirements?

It was brought up on Stargate actually, I think it was Rodney MacKay that asked why the Asguard wore no clothes.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Some people say they are not the real aliens, they are drones, that's why they don't make biological sence either (things like huge heads with super small neck to support it).

Others that what we see is the suit, like independence day aliens.

Or they are not body shamed.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

The best spacesuit is one that you hardly know you are wearing.

Perhaps they are fully clothed.

Rather than the highest forms of tecnology being indistinguishable from magic, it is more likley that they will be indistinguishable from nature.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I don't recall ever reading anything where they were specifically described as being naked...on the contrary, I've read numerous accounts of them wearing a unitard type suit. But in the movie ET, the little guy was nude. Have there been actual accounts of naked aliens? Now I'm kinda curious lol...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Logical question.

Personally, though I haven't a clue, I believe the classic "Grey" is actually wearing an environmental suit and helmet. I believe the "Black" eyes are actually sun/light protection devices ie sunglasses incorporated in their "Helmet", and are not their eyes at all. Much the same as our astronuts wear round helmets with sunshields....you could'nt see their eyes either.
I believe the envirosuits probably block out harmful germs, sunlight, gasses, dust, pollution, the same as our space suits and
even skindiver outfits do.

That is IF you believe the Greys are indeed "Aliens" and not Terrestrial....non human Earth creatures.
edit on 2-1-2017 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2017 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
This has been bothering me a for a long time but whenever anyone claims an alien, sees an alien, depicts an alien, visualizes an alien or just talk about aliens - there is a 90% chance that they are naked.

The 'Martians' have yet to be infected with Xtianity!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Laundry Day .
Their spacesuits are all at the cleaners .

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The Hot Green Aliens from Beta gamma roxal 4 are never naked.....such a shame.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

According to genesis Chapter 3 man did not originally wear clothing. Adam and Eve were given clothing after they had broken the law.

Adam and Eve did not make their own clothing, it was given to them by Lord God. In other Words clothing does not originate from us human or from Earth. The first clothing given to man was made in Eden Cherubims. That is not on Earth.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Simple answer is that the people who make then up - which they do, cannot think of what to clothe them in that does not look stupid. We would ll have a chuckle if aliens really appeared tomorrow looking like they had fallen out of the 1970s.

On "clothes being a religious invention", well that crap. Most people live in places where clothes are necessary to keep warm. It's a cool 5 degrees Celsius outside and my house is 15 degrees. Perhaps aliens would not wear clothes if they were big furry, but they are usually depicted as being hairless.

edit on 2/1/2017 by paraphi because: edit to add further paragraph

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
Logical question.

Personally, though I haven't a clue, I believe the classic "Grey" is actually wearing an environmental suit and helmet. I believe the "Black" eyes are actually sun/light protection devices ie sunglasses incorporated in their "Helmet", and are not their eyes at all. Much the same as our astronuts wear round helmets with sunshields....you could'nt see their eyes either.
I believe the envirosuits probably block out harmful germs, sunlight, gasses, dust, pollution, the same as our space suits and
even skindiver outfits do.

That is IF you believe the Greys are indeed "Aliens" and not Terrestrial....non human Earth creatures.
I was going to say almost the exact same thing.
I always thought it was weird they "seemed" naked, so they must be wearing what fits like a fine kid glove full body Spacetards, with matching helmets. Everything fits seamlessly making it appear they are actually wearing nothing.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
how do you know they are naked, they may just all wear the same grey skintight jumpsuit..

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Because Old Navy hasn't made it to Ork yet????

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Maybe what people see is their suit designed to look like something we are familiar with (upright bipeds)? Who know what they could be, balls of energy, zombie looking, giant spiders...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I cant believe that after 2 pages in this thread nobody has come up eith real reason aliens are naked.

They're pervs! Hello?.....Butt probes! Duh!
edit on 2-1-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join