It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he has inside information on hacking

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Trump said he has info that others lack and will reveal what he knows this week.

West Palm Beach, Florida (CNN)President-elect Donald Trump said Saturday he has information that others lack and promised to reveal his knowledge this week, reiterating again his doubts that Russia was behind cyber-meddling in the US election.
Speaking to reporters ahead of an 800-person New Year's Eve bash at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a tuxedoed Trump maintained that another culprit aside from Russia could have been behind the tampering.

Trump continued by saying that he knows things that others don't, so they cannot be sure of the situation. He said he will let people know on Tuesday or Wednesday.

www.cnn.com...
"It could be somebody else. And I also know things that other people don't know, and so they cannot be sure of the situation," he said.
Asked to describe what undisclosed information he knew, Trump said, "You'll find out on Tuesday or Wednesday."

Trump wants everyone to be sure, it is a pretty serious charge. He also brought up the WMD's and they (intel Comm) were wrong in Iraqi.Trump also said that hacking is hard to prove.
Trump has cast aside the US intel behind assigning blame to Russia, he even said that Putin is smart to withhold reciprocal sanctions against the US.

just want them to be sure, because it's a pretty serious charge, and I want them to be sure. And if you look at the weapons of mass destruction, that was a disaster, and they were wrong," Trump said, referencing failed intelligence in the lead-up to the Iraq War as a reason for skepticism.
Trump on Russia hacking: We should move on

"I think it's unfair if they don't know," he said. "And I know a lot about hacking. And hacking is a very hard thing to prove."
Trump has repeatedly cast aside a US intelligence assessment announced in early October that Moscow was behind the hacking, despite already receiving classified intelligence briefings on the matter. He's also praised Russian President Vladimir Putin, calling him smart this week for withholding reciprocal sanctions on the US.

edit on 1-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Can't wait for this nonsense to be put to bed once and for all.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Dude.alert level ash ighas itgets.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Wow. Interesting. He makes it sound like he's going to blame it on another country... supporting the idea that his victory was secured (at least in part) by foreign meddling. If he does do that, I sure hope he's right. Might be pissing off a country that had nothing to do with it.

This could be interesting.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
IF he has that information, wouldnt that be information he probably SHOULDNT be telling the public? Could he not be compromising an investigation into whoever he thinks is doing it? Is he breaching intel protocols?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: faint1993

He did not say it was another country, he said it was another culprit.

There have been reports that the source of the leaks were from inside the DNC.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
He know Seth Rich did it.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
CNN? Methinks this is more CNN fake news.
If he had anything to share they wouldn't get the scoop.
Looks like CNN's got a new way to fool the masses. How many times are they going to cry "wolf!' before people tune them out.

m.cnn.com...
edit on 1/1/2017 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Why Wednesday.

It is no longer a show where you want to increase and orchestrate the tempo.

It is over, he won.

Just give the information!

P

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I wonder where is he getting the info. Does he have is our intel org.?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I guess that depends on where this intel came from. I am wondering where he gets his info. And his info seems pretty good, maybe he has better info gathering than the Feds?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

He did not say it was another country, he said it was another culprit.

There have been reports that the source of the leaks were from inside the DNC.

Right. But his level of caution seems too high to suggest it came from the DNC. I mean I obviously have no idea... but even his mention of WMDs in Iraq being a huge mistake that led to a war leads me to believe he's trying to make sure that doesn't happen again.
edit on 1-1-2017 by faint1993 because: to/too

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I think there are a lot of high level people who have a lot of high level information who are willing to share it with Trump because they want him to succeed and to have an edge. That's my take on it.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

That is something I haven't considered.

If that is true, how is Trump confident in saying that he doesn't think it is Russian and the dithering Obama says it is Russia?

Are the intel communities holding back?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Any and all meddling in the elections here was done by our own three letter agencies. Various heads of the same hydra, fighting over what's left of this once great nation.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Everything I'm saying is my own speculation based on no research.

Didn't he already start getting briefs from (some?) intelligence agencies? Wasn't there a bit of a stink about that because he didn't go to all the meetings or didn't go when he was supposed to or something like that? I didn't keep up with those stories so no idea what really happened there.

If he's already been through the process and received some intelligence clearances then he likely would have access to information that the general public and news entertainment companies don't have access to.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Awesome - anything Trump says is guaranteed to trigger someone, somewhere, who will be caught on tape having another meltdown over hearing him say something counter to their ingrained narrative.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I'm not sure I understand your perspective from which you posed your question and we could be on different pages, but the intel communities are divided. There are those who want the lies to stop and the truth about things to be told and there are those who are in deep with the lies and are committed to them.

Several months ago Trump said he always finds out what's going on. I did not take that to be an idle statement.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
IF he has that information, wouldnt that be information he probably SHOULDNT be telling the public? Could he not be compromising an investigation into whoever he thinks is doing it? Is he breaching intel protocols?

Right, he should ignore all information not given by the cia because we, the people, have no right to the truth.

As someone said...Seth Rich and the DNC, killed right after the breech with a reward offered by Assange

Eric Braverman, missing after the Clinton Foundation leaks with an email saying Braverman was probably responsible for a radio show statement saying "follow the money"

Multiple times Assange said it did not come from Russia. A former Ambassador and friend of Assange said he met the man and was personally given the info.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I call BS on this one. How the hell is Trump going to know anything about it that the FBI and other agencies don't??? I mean come on. Unless he himself did it and we know that isn't the case. The ability to tweet something doesn't make you a computer genius. Trump doesn't even understand computers and the internet other than to barely use them. He certainly doesn't know anything about hacking. So f*cking stupid.

If he knows something others don't wouldn't he also be obligated to tell law enforcement about it??? But what does he do, he baits people in to more BS and they believe it. It wasn't too long ago he was asking Russia to hack in to us, allegedly as a joke. Ya, real funny.

People need to wake the f*ck up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join