It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017 predictions-lets put a few down for the record

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

Pope Francis will celebrate the end of the Protestant schism, but it will be marred by scandal in the church
and strident attacks from those who don't seen the Catholic church as truly reformed.

Florida will be in the news for both fires and hurricanes.

Emerging diseases will make news again.

Disclosure won't happen. Trump will have some cryptic things to say about it, though.

Unrest in Mexico will put refugee pressure on the Trump administration.

Trump will find the White House so bugged and compromised that he will move day to day operations out...
Possibly to his hotel in the Old Post Office building.

Some scandals concerning the Elites will come out, but they will largely be able to cover their tracks.
Hollywood may fare worse than politicos.

Trump will have almost as much trouble with the Republicans as the Democrats. He will not really begin to make
progress until he makes examples of some of the worst ideologues and sell-outs/bought and paid fors.

There will be shakeups in his cabinet when he finds that some aren't on his team.

Large sections of the USA will be out of power for weeks from epic ice storms.

China will be in for a rough year, with financial instability, perhaps worse. They may be
able to put off a crash.

There will be an assassination attempt on DT. He will become furious at the obfuscation
in the investigation. There will be a huge shake up in the FBI and intelligence.

The Trump "honeymoon" with Israel will come under severe strain when he finds that
his efforts to bring stability to the ME are being sabotaged.

The Clinton Foundation will be under investigation. Prosecution will end up mostly being for obstruction of
justice like Nixon and Watergate.

Arctic ice will be in the news again in August and September.

Trump will have huge opposition in the bureaucracy when they find out that they are expected
to be productive and justify their existence.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I think it's worth a punt, she's 90 now and with declining health I think she's about ready to pop

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Things will stagger on with the normal hiccups.

Jobs will slowly increase in different areas, some corruption will be exposed but a complete "draining of the swamp" will prove problematic since it's as multiheaded as a hydra. No one person can.

Weather is changing patterns and will continue to do so until we reach the part of the cycle with increased sun spot activity.

Smaller countries,territories are going to gain increased recognition for their new innovations and high tech solutions. To elucidate, NOT because Google,Apple or other corps have a satellite operation there, but because of local companies doing innovative work.

The existing energy paradigm will be going thru some gruesome last gasps, so we will see increased energy costs due to companies wringing out one last bit of profit before mothballing operations.

Neither Gold nor Silver will do anything more than the normal historical ups and downs.

Fully self driving cars will be retooled after a spate of disastrous fatalities.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Perry, Oklahoma will be hit with a killer Fracking Earthquake!
The U.S. (FRACKING) Government will be found guilty of manipulating earthquake numbers in all the quakes in 2016 to date... as they reported about 650 earthquakes over 3.0 for 2016, when according to my count there was 1572.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

For 2017 and beyond:

• The Great White Brotherhood and Church of Rome's presence on earth ending.

• Nature fighting back against weather modification and similar technologies. Great disasters if mankind does not learn.

• Japan entering a new phase of high ethics as was seen in the Samurai times. But in a nicer gentler way.

• A resergence globally in ethics and civilised behaviour.

• Social and cultural diversity becoming highly valued globally.

• A new practical interest in caring for the earth and new knowledge concerning Nature Beings and what they are. (See point one above. A non institutionalised approach.

• A lot less interference in earthly affairs by the Spiritual world of Adepts and the like.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Disclaimer --

I have not read the thread so don't shoot me if I repeat.

1. There may or may not be an actual attempt at impeachment, but Democrats will keep talking about it and claiming they are going to attempt all year long.

2. There will be a major volcanic eruption somewhere in the world -- VEI5 or greater.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Maybe there will be destabilization in Jordan. Following the pattern starting in Iraq, and then Syria, the next logical place would be Jordan, but I don't know, I'm not a prophet.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Predictions for Australia. The poor will continue to get poorer. We will face higher energy bills, crippling debt, cost of living will continue to get higher. Government will continue tightening spending, except for new arrivals and themselves. Politicians will give themselves another pay rise, more perks and give more funding for Muslims, especially supporting those with multiple wives who stay at home and continue to have baby after baby after baby. Hard working Australians will be told to tighten their spending as they will need the extra pennies to pay for the bills and food, and the rising of the tax so that the government can spend on itself, and the refugees. Happy New Year Australia.

edit on 3-1-2017 by M5h3P because: mistake

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Reptilians finally reveal themselves...but no one seems interested so they disappear back to the centre of the earth

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

In coherence with attacks on ISIS by Russia and the u.s.a with trump the Islam religion will begin to degrade and it will be primarily done by a single person...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The Express in the UK publish a story, around October/November time, declaring Britain is set for the worst Winter in [x] years....

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
As 2017 comes to a close, I thought I would bump this thread so people can see how we did.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

(smile) crikey, I was a lot more optimistic then what reality served up.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
My predictions for 2018:

1. There will be good paying jobs for the educated, but most jobs will only last a few years to help out the morons that don't know how to proceed with something and have the secure job placement.
2. The DJIA will be volatile, fluctuating between 19,000 and 22,000.
3. Diplomatic military offensives will increase against China and North Korea.
4. Bitcoin will stagnate or fall in price when the average investor finds it is very difficult to get their monetary gains. Exchanges will throttle withdrawals to prevent the market from crashing. Increases in hack claims and thefts.
5. Many countries will be setting the stage for world war to stimulate economies.
6. Political relations between Russia and the USA will become better.
7. Severer weather for the US Gulf and Atlantic coast.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Happy that Yellowstone was right,no eruption,Japan has started building their military,and liberals exceeded that prediction,lol.I`ll make some predictions for 18 in a new thread next week.Happy to be wrong on Ca quake!
edit on 25-12-2017 by ridgerunner because: spelling

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Advances in Quantum computing will radicalize and rock the (scientific) world's foundation. Unimaginable things will happen. The Chinese will be at the forefront. China will also be at the center of a conflict, about small (growing) island.
edit on 25-12-2017 by 2Faced because: China

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join