It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein’s CIA Interrogator Says He Tried To Warn Us, But We Didn’t Listen

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: seasonal

We simply did not free them enough. Their major weakness was not being multiculturalist enough, the strength of shia, shiite, and kurd was not enough.
We could have saved it, by shipping some hispanics, blacks with a sprinkle pretentious progressive whites. Along with a pamphlet of how diversity is strength.

I do not see how Iraq was worth the cost. It was a geopolitical chessboard move, but such an expensive one to get a puppet state.
Wtf do Blacks or Hispanics or ""pretentious" Whites have to do with this thread at all? Some of you guys tell minority ATS members how you feel about us. Nice decorum. Respect and civility seems to be a thing of the past. The mods remove my posts that are non-inflammatory, yet allow thinly veiled racial insults to go unbothered. Amazing what this site has become. And one more thing, ask the Native Americans about the diversity thing that you so cavalierly made fun of concerning Blacks, Hispanics and "pretentious" Whites. You're a piece of work.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Even blind Freddy knows Saddam had a much better method of keeping the train on the rails over there, and in hindsight the 'kill one, scare a thousand' philosophy he wielded over Iraqis had them living in much more stable conditions than since various US Administrations decided to interfere and cause the trainwreck of the century.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The CIA also likes to build an orphanage or at least some sort of child collecting infrastructure set up before they start a war. I think we can all guess why. www.gailallen.com... that was written in 2007 and I wouldn't bring it up for being too out there and crazy if it weren't for the last two months or so of current events.

Anyways it's time to face it. George Webb, Cathy Obrien, Ted Gunderson, Jay Parker, David Shurter, and many other truthers have been right the whole time.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Dude, I was telling people back before we invaded Iraq why it was a big mistake. Hussein and his family really were psychopaths as individual leaders, but they were also keeping a larger array of psychos at bay.

Yup, you and my spouse and one of my buddies. Everyone else, myself included, was all about the invasion and could not see your point. Believe me, I see it quite clearly now.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sirrurg

Now, I only say this wholly because US had already invaded. No way would I have sent my military in there for the reasons the US went into Iraq.

We should take notes to important times in history. If Christopher Columbus was willing to sail off a flat earth to avoid having to go through the war torn middle east, then it speaks volumes as to how effective a settling of middle east war could likely ever be... regardless of who runs the show.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Anything that comes out of the Middle East is probably disinfo of some sort I am begining to believe. The series of events that led us to be there in our current capacity is very questionable, at best. Combined with the fact that 1 person is able to be tied to 3 of the events that led us there, and I believe that things are happening over there exactly as planned. The one person is Abdulqaadir Menepta, otherwise known as Melvin Lattimore. His credit card was used by some of the bombers in the 1993 WTC bombing. He qas in OKC at the time that McVeigh supposedly carried out his missiin, and witnesses placed McVeigh talking with him, and he was a roommate of one of the 9/11 attackers. Yet he walks around free today. He was born Melvin Lattimore, and he even has a Facebook profile...
m.facebook.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join