It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Year’s Eve episode of the Keiser Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This is a great vid. I was very intrigued by the statements made. In the first half Stacey pretty much leads the narrative with questions to Max but in the second half Max grills Gerald Celente about the economy. He has some very revealing insights.

In this New Year’s Eve episode of the Keiser Report Max and Stacy discuss the outlook for 2017: from Trump’s first 100 hours, not days to fake news and a market crash following the biggest rally since Hoover. In the second half Max is joined by Gerald Celente of trendsjournal.com to discuss the big trends of 2017: Rustbelt 2.0, economic disorder and ‘Sell, Buy China’.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61
Well I don't know who these people are, but I stopped at the Electoral College/Russia Hacking comment when he said there wasn't a shred of evidence....

How the hell does he know? Maybe there isn't but how would he know? Keep walking down the beach and into the sunset.

He looks like Gilbert Godfried.
edit on 1-1-2017 by ugmold because: addition

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

What's the Keiser Report? Who are these people? What are their backgrounds? Are they trustworthy or in it for the money? What is your opinion on the insights? What are the insights?

You need to treat us like idiots when posting these videos.

Sorry to be a # but if you answered all those questions I put up there as part of your OP you'd probably end up with mountains of stars and flags.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Its the first KR I have watched in over 6 months .Max is always entertaining and he does have good guests from time to time .You mentioned Gerald Celente was on so I had to watch .I think Celente's response to where the US might be going interesting and it does seem to fit what we have been seeing with Trumps appointments . 2017 may end up being more interesting then that crazy 2016 was if Trump does take the US in a business path and not a overthrowing govt's one . The thought of Trump teaming up with Putin to really fight terrorism cant come soon enough .

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Well I don't know who these people are, but I stopped at the Electoral College/Russia Hacking comment when he said there wasn't a shred of evidence....

How the hell does he know? Maybe there isn't but how would he know? Keep walking down the beach and into the sunset.

Maybe because none has been presented?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

What's the Keiser Report? Who are these people? What are their backgrounds? Are they trustworthy or in it for the money? What is your opinion on the insights? What are the insights?

You need to treat us like idiots when posting these videos.

Sorry to be a # but if you answered all those questions I put up there as part of your OP you'd probably end up with mountains of stars and flags.

Timothy Maxwell "Max" Keiser (born January 23, 1960) is an American broadcaster and film maker. He hosts Keiser Report, a financial program broadcast on Russian state media channel RT that features heterodox economics theories. Until November 2012, Keiser anchored On the Edge, a program of news and analysis hosted by Iran's Press TV.[1] He hosted the New Year's Eve special The Keiser's Business Guide to 2010 for BBC Radio 5 Live.[2] Keiser presented a season of The Oracle with Max Keiser on BBC World News. He produced and appeared in the TV series People & Power on the Al-Jazeera English network. Alongside his wife Stacy Herbert, he co-hosts the weekly economics programme Double Down on Radio Sputnik, he presents a weekly show about finance and markets on London's Resonance FM, and writes for The Huffington Post.[3] He currently lives in London.[4]
Wikipedia

Stacy Herbert (born 12 March 1968) is an American-born television presenter and producer. Born in Huntington, New York, she was an associate producer of Popetown, a satirical cartoon series set in a fictitious Vatican commissioned by the BBC who, on its completion decided not to broadcast it out of fear of offending Catholics. Herbert wrote in New Humanist in 2004: "But if comedy is catharsis, then, based on" its "list of troubles ... the Catholic Church is in real need of some laughter. Wouldn't such sounds be more welcome than the gasps of horror usually accompanying any article or programme about the Catholic Church?"[1] Herbert is a co-host, with husband[2] Max Keiser,[3] of The Keiser Report on RT,[4] and Double Down on Radio Sputnik.
Wikipedia

Gerald Celente (born November 29, 1946) is an American trend forecaster,[1][2] publisher of the Trends Journal, business consultant[3] and author who makes predictions about the global financial markets and other events of historical importance. Celente has described himself as a "political atheist" and "citizen of the world".[4] He has appeared as a guest on media outlets such as CNN, The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Today Show, Good Morning America, CBS Morning News, The Glenn Beck Show, NBC Nightly News, The Alex Jones Show, Coast to Coast AM and Russia Today.[5][6][7]
Wikipedia

Almost all forecasts were wrong. I watched it happen and agree fully.
Abomination accused the head of state of another country publicly with NO proof!
Trump not wanting ANYONE giving DoD contracts to private companies to be able to take jobs with them afterwards. I think that is a very intelligent move. Giving the contract then taking high level positions to become rich is in the self intrest of the perpetrator NOT the American public.

All of it I could site the entire transcript but thought I was dealing with a crowd that would rather read/watch it for themselves and then make educated comments based on their opinion instead of mine. No offense intended but if you had taken the time to watch the vid you would find that it is pretty much self explanatory.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Celente nails it @17:40

The liberal media outlets, the Zuckerberg's in Silicon Valley, the Clooney's and DeNiro's in Hollywood.... they all supported Clinton and they lost, and are now looking for anyone to blame but themselves. This is why they started the Fake News narrative.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

The clooneys and de niros should stick to film.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

How exactly do you present this kind of information?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

How exactly do you present this kind of information?

I am not a 3 letter organization so I haven't a clue but if it exist presenting it would relive my doubts. The inability to present anything besides "we said so" suggest to me "There are no weapons of mass destruction" if you get my drift.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

The people claiming to have evidence could present it by giving exact times, details and the history of what was hacked and by whom.

They can then create a virtual crime scene and document the moves made as they happened, They could easily lay the evidence out in an understandable format. They can't because there IS NO EVIDENCE.

The only 'evidence' we have is the three letter agencies that have lied time and time, and time, and time, and time, and time again to their own people.

Where are those Iraqi nukes again? What about those box cutters? Passports surviving a plane explosion? Come on man, these people get away with it thanks to their perceived superiority and ability. They have neither. They're a disgrace to the world and everyone knows it.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

absolutely!!

top topics

join