It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlefield 1.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I went off gaming for a few months but as I did my back in (still have to work
) I thought I would have another go at FPS (went off them ages ago) so I bought battlefield 1.

I have to say I really enjoy it especially the new game mode of Operations which can be a few hours of attacking or defending waypoints and once taken the map moves up and you have to take new points.

Anyhow here is some videos and such to show you.
Oh my username is monkeygun74 if anyone wants to team up.

Not even attempted the single player multiplayer is so much fun

Oh and If anyone knows any decent WW1 movies share them I have just watch Gallipoli, horrid war btw senseless but arnt they all?.
edit on 1-1-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This is a great game. The 64 player battles are fun. Single player campaigns are awesome too.

Here's an awesome ww1 movie.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Watching now
cheers.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

i was a COD player from cod3 onwards, but i got BF1 and COD this year and i have played COD about 3 times, BF1 has made me love the FPS's again, are you PS4??
i play TDM all the time, here's a vid i posted to youtube, got some great tips on how to use the Gewehr 98 carbine....
One of my better games, its great how you can post to youtube instantly ( i just recently realised this)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

PC I'm afraid (All hail the PC master race
).

Yeah I'm also impressed with the way you can share your experience online will check out your vid

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

PC I'm afraid (All hail the PC master race
).

Yeah I'm also impressed with the way you can share your experience online will check out your vid

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I am considerng getting battlefield 1 for PC. I have bf4 and can play on max settings but I am afraid I may have to play on med for bf1. What graphics card do you use?a reply to: testingtesting

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

GFX 970 everything on ultra and not has any problems.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

GFX 970 everything on ultra and not has any problems.

damn, ive been 640x480 with onboard with mu dual core POS for over a year just in COD4 - and gotten used to it. borked my pci-e slot and 5850 card, not the best, but got me some litecoin

cant afford to get new things, and now no keyboard.. this on screen kb is driving me insane.

ahh well, in a storm, we either get wet or make do...

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I have not had this much fun in a battlefield game since bad company 2 , the fights are really intense and because most weapons lack range it is a close combat brawl of epic proportions.

Even the equipment and gadgets are really good , i higly favor the limpet charge wich can be efficiently be used on infantry aswell.

i have no issues running it on max settings with a Geforce 1060gtx 6gb a reply to: Allaroundyou

The only thing that seems to be missing are a few trench war maps but with a bit of luck those wil be delivered to us in the upcoming expansions.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
My pc has raised my power bill alit it seems so i have been stucking with the gtx 750 TI so I dont have to upgrade my power supply. I have an I7 3.4 turbo to 3.8 and 12 gb of ddr4 and three hard drives. Do you think a 1050 TI would be a good upgrade so I dont have to increase power supply?a reply to: TheGreazel

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Initially I thought this game would be terrible despite liking all previous Battlefield's. After buying it a couple days ago I can say I was very wrong. Dog fighting is plenty of fun and in my experience much easier than in Battlefield's 3 and 4.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Good movie that cheers

Made me think that type of war could never happen nowadays because no one would join up.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Add me as a pal I'm planning a massive session tonight
New fave weapon limpet mines so much fun

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I am indeed on the PS4, I'm destroyer7415. I might not get on tonight(perhaps at a very late hour), but perhaps in the coming weekend.

Never mind, you're on PC. Someone else was PS4.
edit on 2-1-2017 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
You know it's a good game when you have dreams about it

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Thank Bod for a bad back

Been playing all day it is truley awesome...in my top 5 best games ever
Come on PC players there must be someone I can team up with

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Sorry about the late response , your pc specs looks fine maybe your videocard needs a upgrade , but i7 is pretty decent and the HDD too , maybe get a SSD if you do not have one , but if you dont have a big budget the HDD will be fine for now.

I upgraded a few months ago from a geforce 760 gtx and a single hdd to a SSD and a 1060 6gb after the card died on me.

Total price was around 400 euros , wich will extend the life of my computer for another 1.5 to 2 years , my videocard get a little bit hotter then the average person because i use my old alienware x51 case , wich is small , so it will heat up faster. wich will lower the average lifespan.

plus side is that i can pack my computer in a small suitcase , so i can take it to LAN parties easy.

I do not know a lot about power usage though , might ask around if you want to know for sure.

But the price range of a 1050 TI is very decent i must say.

wccftech.com...

For me gaming is a hobby so the money is a good investment , but i cannot look into your wallet so the decision must be all yours.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Ma bro goes to lan, he has his own team TPO, do u know him CThreeStar.... I think. a reply to: TheGreazel

top topics

join