It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate - Movie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: JesusXst

The film is good but the series was so much better, can anyone get bored of Daniel Jackson dying?

< cough > I think the real question is who the hell doesn't enjoy the hell out of looking at Michael Shanks? He started out adorably hunky-nerdy, and boy, did he blossom over the seasons

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

James Spader was good for the Movie, but would never have cut it for the series.

Shanks was the best for the role.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

The film is good but the series was so much better, can anyone get bored of Daniel Jackson dying?

< cough > I think the real question is who the hell doesn't enjoy the hell out of looking at Michael Shanks? He started out adorably hunky-nerdy, and boy, did he blossom over the seasons

Don't go there, mrsnonspecific almost spoiled the whole thing banging on about him and Jonas Quinn and their hunky looks when we were together...

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Where`s the love for Carter on this thread?I thought she was a great character.Between Jackson and her the lingo and tech challenges got solved every time,lol.Favorite villain was Baal and favorite friendly alien had to be Thor.Miss that show.
edit on 3-1-2017 by ridgerunner because: spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
Where`s the love for Carter on this thread?I thought she was a great character.Between Jackson and her the lingo and tech challenges got solved every time,lol.Favorite villain was Baal and favorite friendly alien had to be Thor.Miss that show.

I LOVE Carter, and not just for her looks. I don't think anyone's going to deny that the genius character angle was a slam-dunk with Carter, Amanda Tapping did a fantastic job portraying her. She made Carter feel very easily relatable despite the creds somehow.

To be completely honest, I liked Carter so much that when Sanctuary hit the air, I tuned right in. I was so pissed when Sci-Fi (not typing the idiotic revamp spelling, nope) canned it, 4 seasons of Helen Magnus just wasn't enough.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Just putting this out there, one of my favorite clips ever from a convention. It's one hell of a juxtaposition between Teal'c as we know him and Christopher Judge XD

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

That was super funny, Christopher Knight learns about furry's haha.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Lmao that's funny a reply to: Nyiah

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

I am watching SG1 now! I'm on season 8. I love this show. I enjoy binge watching it for months! My son loves it asks to watch it. He likes Thor and will get excited when it's Thor in a scene. He will say "awe the Asgardian" it's so cute!

Haha I've just completed a rewatch of the entire SG1 series. and am now up to ep 17 of Atlantis.

I'm gonna have to start something else after, because Universe will not touch my monitor... Oo

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

I am watching SG1 now! I'm on season 8. I love this show. I enjoy binge watching it for months! My son loves it asks to watch it. He likes Thor and will get excited when it's Thor in a scene. He will say "awe the Asgardian" it's so cute!

Haha I've just completed a rewatch of the entire SG1 series. and am now up to ep 17 of Atlantis.

I'm gonna have to start something else after, because Universe will not touch my monitor... Oo

I actually quite liked Universe although it lacked the warmth, compassion and humour of the other series.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

I actually quite liked Universe although it lacked the warmth, compassion and humour of the other series.

I think it should have been a separate show to the stargate universe, it did have good aspects, but I was just mad that they cancelled Atlantis for it, only for it to take a completely different path.

But the Dr Rush was a redeeming factor

My problem with it, was the stargate became a side line really. Atlantis had more to offer, I think.. ahh but at least the entire franchise was given a decent run, unlike most other sci-fi shows !!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join