It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth will not attend today's New Year's Day service

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Naturally the low vibration reptilians cannot handle the higher frequency from the supernova, according to NASA.

Go on, then.

Show us the document from NASA which says that.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

dont watch it, its nonsense.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80
Thank you, I thought it might be.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hard to believe there are monarchies still in 2017. Then again I think most would say the royals are just a tourist trap these days.

Wish the Queen no ill, but for me she's just like any other old lady out there. No more special because of her title.
Just a winner of the lucky sperm club draw as they all are.

But yeah Britain can keep their tourist income makers but I'd like Australia to ditch the royals for good. They do nothing for us but cost us millions of our taxes when they decide to take a holiday or have a kid.

Leadership roles should be based on qualifications and skills not the vagina you got spat from.

Might be my autism but just never understood the need for humans to worship and idolise other humans.
Seems a stupid concept with no value. But each to their own.
edit on 1-1-2017 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo, i'll spell check one day.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

They do not cost you anything apart from the visits but every country pays for those visits for heads of state.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I see a bank holiday comeing up

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
She may well be toast! Diana would be happy.
Sooner they are gone or abolished the sooner ordinary peoples lives will have a little more importance and possibly a fairer crack of the whip!
Lets not forget the ancestry and conduct of the monarchy throughout history.
Long live the republic.

Or maybe she's gone underground!
edit on 1-1-2017 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
Show us the document from NASA which says that.

Laugh on because since late Boxing Day GMT this wave has been hitting.

i am sure many spiritually minded people have actually been feeling this wave. Maybe the Lizard in Buckingham Palace got frazzled by the high frequency.

edit on 1-1-2017 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
I think it is what it is, a 90+ year old couple who have caught this rotten cold that's been doing the rounds. I personally haven't caught it, but then, thankfully I tend not to get ill all that often. But I have seen people all over the country who have caught it and it doesn't seem pleasant.

I reckon if there was any more to it, we would have had some word come from official sources, they always seem quick to give the public information on Royal health.

I've had this damned cold for a couple of weeks and it's not nice. Not flu, but still leaves you feeling wasted and I'm 40 years younger than her madge. Hope she gets over it soon, would be daft to go to a public event where she could spread it to others.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Thank you very much for the video, made by BPEarthwatch.com and not NASA.
Where do NASA claim that "low vibration reptilians cannot handle the higher frequency from the supernova"?

NASA mind, not BPEarthwatch.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
People get sick.
Even the self-entitled.
End of story

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
God bless, Queen Liz #2..

When it comes to the Royalty, and to the ancient orders which sustain the national life & customs of the UK, I feel like Mulder in the early days of the X-Files:

I want to believe

Please God let my nation be just & true, let not the dark conspiracies be fact. I see so much goodness in these lands, in our military & charitable institutes, etc - yet I fear that at the very highest levels, our islands have been usurped by naziism, satanism & dark paganistic ritual, hidden behind an Anglican church which no longer purveys true mastery over our national spirit. I pray sincerely that we can be truly proud of our country, both now & in the future.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cynic
People get sick.
Even the self-entitled.
End of story

Yeah but if lizzy kicks the bucket we all get a day off work

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
have a question....
I kind of remember that when the princess diana divorced, something was said about charles' remarriage would take him out of the line of succession. my memory isn't the greatest, so I could be wrong. just always though the crown would be passed to the eldest son of charles and diana???
it seems that most of yous on this thread are british, so you would know better than me I think...
am I suffering from the mandela effect here?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Simple answer is Charles

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

okay, thanks...

do hope the queen gets better soon, especially after the ruckus over her false death announcement.
her death without being seen since that event might cause some to question...

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Oh! I missed the false death report ...
Yes hope she is well soon also

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The next in line is Charles regardless of his divorce , when the Queen passes he will be King although he has already said he won't be King Charles because of the history of that name.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I kind of remember that when the princess diana divorced, something was said about charles' remarriage would take him out of the line of succession.

That is only a popuar theory, but I can explain where it comes from.
In 1936, Edward VIII wanted to marry the divorced American Wallis Simpson. His government believed that this would not be acceptable to the British public, and they pressured him into abdicating, since he refused to give her up.
However, marriage to a divorced woman was not a legal obstacle, just a public-relations problem in the conservative society of the time. Unlike marriage to a Roman Catholic woman, which IS a legal obstacle (thanks to the behaviour of James II in 1688).
Society has changed since then getting more used to divorce. So marriage to a divorced woman, as such, would no longer be such a public-relations problem.
His real crime in the eyes of the internet is loving somebody who is not Diana, and that is not a sensible reason for disqualifyng him. He will be king by whatever name he has chosen from the moment when his mother draws her last breath, unless Camilla makes a dramatic last-minute announcement about her religious allegiance.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo
They do not cost you anything apart from the visits but every country pays for those visits for heads of state.

They cost the British tax payer over £300 million a year.
www.republic.org.uk...

edit on 1-1-2017 by gortex because: Add link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join