It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros Calls For Armageddon To Stop Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

How can any Trump supporter, or any Republican voter for that matter talk about truth?

Trump critics wouldn't know truth if it came up and said dur,dur da evil Ruskies hacked the election.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
You people don't even know why you hate Soros

The good old Soros card.
Everything they dislike is financed by Soros

Occupy Wall Street, Arab Spring, Muslim Brotherhood, People protesting against Trump,Ferguson riots,BLM, college kids...
Everyone and everything is financed by Soros

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I do. He's is an evil, simpering, bankers bitchboy.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: Greven

There is a crude term used for female genitalia. Soros is the biggest one on the planet.

Why?

Please explain.

You have got be kidding me.

I am not.

Explain your rationale for your remarks.
edit on 12Sun, 01 Jan 2017 12:48:47 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Weird... you'd think he and Trump would really get along.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

There is a crude term used for female genitalia. Soros is the biggest one on the planet.

Why?

Please explain.

I am not.

Everything I said in the post directly above this post that I am quoting, and the fact that he backed a Clinton presidency is my rationale.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

- Israel is a allie With the US. This could be a New approuch for the US allies to tople Assad? But in any case this would mean going to war With Russia?

I guess if Israel invades Syria they will sooner or later meet either the IS or Russia on the battlefield. Then there will be lots of whining how their poor invading army got attacked, and who do you think they will expect/demand to come in to fight and die for them?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Why?

Please explain.

I am not.

Everything I said in the post directly above this post that I am quoting, and the fact that he backed a Clinton presidency is my rationale.

So he's evil because you disagree with his choice for President?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Why?

Please explain.

I am not.

So he's evil because you disagree with his choice for President?

No. That, as I said, is just one of the reasons.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Then why is he evil?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Then why is he evil?

Are you deliberately being obtuse, or is comprehension just not your strong suit?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

They call him an "economic war criminal" in Thailand because of the intentional economic sabotage he committed there solely for his own greed.

This is just one of his many crimes.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Then why is he evil?

Are you deliberately being obtuse, or is comprehension just not your strong suit?

Comprehension of what?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Then why is he evil?

Comprehension of what?

Out of politeness I will once more direct you to the post where I outlined my reasons for my opinion of this individual. If you cannot understand it or cannot be bothered to read it that is not my problem. Now I ask you respectfully to stop asking me to repeat myself.
edit on 1-1-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

They call him an "economic war criminal" in Thailand because of the intentional economic sabotage he committed there solely for his own greed.

Is currency trading evil?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Then why is he evil?

Comprehension of what?

Out of politeness I will once more direct you to the post where I outlined my reasons for my opinion of this individual. If you cannot understand it or cannot be bothered to read it that is not my problem. Now I ask you respectfully to stop asking me to repeat myself.

I'm asking for an explanation, not repetition. It started with asking why you felt this way:

These are your remaining posts in this thread:

You're not really explaining why you feel he deserves the label, nor the 'evil' (or 'simpering' or 'bitchboy') label. Your circular rationale seems to be that the first label is because of the others (plus voting for Clinton). So, what about the others?

Do you not have a real reason for such harsh remarks?
edit on 13Sun, 01 Jan 2017 13:56:17 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Tell me, does being an apologist for Soros pay well?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Then why is he evil?

Comprehension of what?

I'm asking for an explanation, not repetition. It started with asking why you felt this way:

You're not really explaining why you feel he deserves the label, nor the 'evil' (or 'simpering' or 'bitchboy') label. Your circular rationale seems to be that the first label is because of the others (plus voting for Clinton). So, what about the others?

The third post of mine you quoted is my reason along with his backing of Clinton. Now do you understand?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Tell me, does being an apologist for Soros pay well?

I'm an apologist for Soros now?

Is that all you have? Sad. You realize that there is only the word of Alex Jones behind this entire idea that it was Soros who put in the trade in the op - you know the entire purpose of this thread - right?

What it has become is a thread for people to demonize someone - one likening a guy who literally grew up hiding from the Nazis to Hitler. Solely based on Alex Jones and his unsupported claim.
edit on 14Sun, 01 Jan 2017 14:02:52 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Then why is he evil?

Comprehension of what?

The third post of mine you quoted is my reason along with his backing of Clinton. Now do you understand?

I asked why you thought he was evil.

You are deflecting.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join