It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros Calls For Armageddon To Stop Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

What I want to know, is why in hells name is SA the head of the UN?

A Saudi is head of the UN human rights council I think, not head of the General Assembly.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Some very good questions.

It may be speculation, it might be a fake call by the Obama Admin to suggest such a thing in order to cause more Upheaval and Chaos around what's actually going on.

The latter seems more likely to me.
edit on 31-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

What I want to know, is why in hells name is SA the head of the UN?

A Saudi is head of the UN human rights council I think, not head of the General Assembly.

You're right thanks. But then that's even worse, heads of the Human Rights Council within the UN. No one has ever answered the Question as to Why they're even in that position. It's troubling.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
It gets even Better!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Saudi Arabia sailed through the Asian regional ballot with 152 votes, and will sit on the UNHRC alongside China, Japan and Iraq for the next three years. Among other countries that were elected on the Council were South Africa, Rwanda, Egypt and Tunisia from the African group, Cuba and Brazil from Latin America

They forgot to add North Korea!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Interesting that one is s/f my friend!

Taking a look

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Lots of things about the UN are troubling. It was established after WWII to include all nations in decision making, but right way they made a "security council" of superpowers. Instead of one nation one vote, its whatever the Security council says. The original purpose of the UN was to prevent what hitler did, invading and conquering nations unjustly under false pretenses.

Its also based in New York, how impartial is that venue.

UN allows certain human rights abuses unchecked, but levies sanctions against Regimes unfavorable to the west.

And like you said, allows a saudi to head up the human rights council, from a country with one of the worst human rights records.

Watch the movement of arms and money, not the talk.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The problem is most of the nations of the world are banana republics and dictatorships. This alone kills any credibility the UN has with most of us.... that and it is corrupt as hell.

I would like nothing better than to boot them out of the US and stop funding them.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Soros knows that every time he speaks out against Trump the resolve of his supporters only gets stronger and the more people join his fold to fight the 'evil Soros globalist cabal'. Is he really that dumb? No, he's not that dumb, he knows that his words will only help Trump, that might be why he keeps speaking out against him.

They're faux enemies working toward the same agenda in my opinion. Everything Soros has said or done up to this point has only helped Trump gain supporters, he knows this. Same thing goes for the media, they know what they're doing as well by bashing Trump.
edit on 12/31/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Lots of things about the UN are troubling. It was established after WWII to include all nations in decision making, but right way they made a "security council" of superpowers. Instead of one nation one vote, its whatever the Security council says. The original purpose of the UN was to prevent what hitler did, invading and conquering nations unjustly under false pretenses.

Its also based in New York, how impartial is that venue.

UN allows certain human rights abuses unchecked, but levies sanctions against Regimes unfavorable to the west.

And like you said, allows a saudi to head up the human rights council, from a country with one of the worst human rights records.

Watch the movement of arms and money, not the talk.

I'm honestly gaffed about this, I can't wait till they're kicked to the curb for their inconsistent lies and treachery against Humanity.

This is like the art of war going on right under everyone's noses, and they're too into their own crap to notice any of it. Everything in the Media is all bells and whistles and nothing more, TV, MSM, Movies you name it, right down to the frequency ranges used to create experiMENTAL abuse of the Human Mind and how easily influenced most people are by it. That's the only reason it's still going on.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Maybe he doesn't, what makes you so sure Soros is even all their in his Head? Perhaps the guy needs a brain transplant next cause he just ain't getting it.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Soros is a smart man, he understands how to manipulate people into doing what he wants them to do. He wouldn't be saying things like this publicly unless he has a goal in mind.

He knows that speaking out against Trump has only worked in Trump's favor so far so why would he keep digging his hole deeper and deeper? Because he's not digging a hole, at least not for himself, he's too smart to continue doing that. He's speaking out against Trump so that Trump benefits from it.
edit on 12/31/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I get so sick of these communist/globalist/authoritarian bastards.

Bring it, Soros. . .you fat ####!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

Soros is a smart man, he understands how to manipulate people into doing what he wants them to do. He wouldn't be saying things like this publicly unless he has a goal in mind.

He knows that speaking out against Trump has only worked in Trump's favor so far so why would he keep digging his hole deeper and deeper? Because he's not digging a hole, at least not for himself, he's too smart to continue doing that. He's speaking out against Trump so that Trump benefits from it.

Upon re-reading what you've said, you know what I think you're right but I also think that Soros' plan was to use Trump and weild him to his will, and he can't because Trump is simply Un-weildable lol. I can't see Trump agreeing with that piece of sh't for any reason, more like he's using the art of war against Soros. What goes around... you know the saying.

Soros has met his match.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

What makes you think Trump is 'un-wieldable'? Why would Soros help someone if he wasn't totally sure he could control them? He wouldn't do something if he didn't already know the outcome of it, how do you think he got so rich? It wasn't from making bets he didn't know he could win, that's for sure.

Trump is just as wieldable as any other politicians, he has his debts just like any other person.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

He'll get his dessert. And he won't like it.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

What makes you think Trump is 'un-wieldable'? Why would Soros help someone if he wasn't totally sure he could control them? He wouldn't do something if he didn't already know the outcome of it, how do you think he got so rich? It wasn't from making bets he didn't know he could win, that's for sure.

Trump is just as wieldable as any other politicians, he has his debts just like any other person.

Why? Intuition. He's an observer, I can tell, because I'm one too. We can speculate no more than the proof we've been given. However, Soros almost broke Englands bank system. He's got an asshole of a bad record for screwing people.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You should have been on the right side of truth from day one then your jobs would be easy

How can any Trump supporter, or any Republican voter for that matter talk about truth?

The truth is that Trump is a con-man and a fascist and the working people of this country are going to be royally screwed by him and his friends.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

My intuition tells me that 'they' got who they wanted into office like they always do, now it's only about convincing people they made the right choice in their support of him.

Soros (if he is even the mastermind) took advantage of the growing trend of distrust in the media and government and pulled his Trump card by painting Trump (who was ALWAYS an insider before his campaign coincidentally) as an outsider by getting the media to constantly rail on him throughout his campaign.

Trump is an insider and always has been, they just needed to take advantage of the current political paradigm which is distrust, and they have done exactly that, made people believe that an insider like Trump is an outsider who will actually change things. They did the same thing with Obama, same song different tune.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

What needs to be asked is, why are they so scared of Trump? I've never seen the likes of this before, these people are in an almost blind panic.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: Reverbs

All I know for sure right now is we went off the script.
I've never seen so many people in power losing their #..

I didn't expect it to happen this way, but man this is getting dangerous.

The script yes, it's gone. It was never meant for Trump and now they're left racing around like blind trout in a fishmarket without direction. I like where this is going.

It is getting a bit offset yeah, dangerous people do dangerous mindless things, which is what were beginning to see here.

All part of the process. "Those who think they are free are not actually free." No Space Age, no freedom!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join