It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros Calls For Armageddon To Stop Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
BEEP.... Not Gonna Happen!

These guys are getting desperate now, they will try any stunt to pull Trump down. But it won't work as none of their plans are working. In fact they're all about to fall off a very tall cliff. [smile]

investmentwatchblog.com...

Someone dropped a bomb on the bond market Thursday – a $1 billion Armageddon trade betting the United States will lose its AAA credit rating. In one moment, an invisible trader placed a single trade that moved the most liquid debt market in the world. The massive trade wasn’t placed in bonds themselves; it was placed in the futures market. etfdailynews.com...

George Soros will stop at nothing to stop Donald Trump, even going so far as to call for all out war to keep him from saving America.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
soros is like the biggest of pieces of human $hit that there ever was,with or without paws.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gription
soros is like the biggest of pieces of human $hit that there ever was,with or without paws.

I wholeheartedly agree with that statement

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

All I know for sure right now is we went off the script.
I've never seen so many people in power losing their #..

I didn't expect it to happen this way, but man this is getting dangerous.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

All I know for sure right now is we went off the script.
I've never seen so many people in power losing their #..

I didn't expect it to happen this way, but man this is getting dangerous.

The script yes, it's gone. It was never meant for Trump and now they're left racing around like blind trout in a fishmarket without direction. I like where this is going.

It is getting a bit offset yeah, dangerous people do dangerous mindless things, which is what were beginning to see here.

(post by visitedbythem removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I just pulled out of the market as well. You don't have to be george soros to see that the bubble is unsustainable.

Most of my colleagues feel the same way and are bailing.

edit on 31-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

(post by JesusXst removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

It was amusing before trump won watching the media implode like a controlled demolition, haha..

When he really actually won it got worse, then the media starting a witch hunt to squash truth..

It got nuttier like hey this isn't right it's Russia's fault!!

And then it was "faithless electors" haha..

but now it's not so funny, now it's like lets start WWIII and fast.

I think it's too late for that now. I think the fight for truth and Freedom is about to step up in intensity, so we have to step up as well. Looks like we are winning for now, but if we let our guard down these new gains can be lost very quickly.

In 2017 I'm hoping the main media outlets show even more of their true colors trying to bail a sinking ship.
Guess what #s? You should have been on the right side of truth from day one then your jobs would be easy.
Now you try and save face, while at the same time still obligated to propaganda, and that has to be a super comfortable position to be in... LOL...

All I do is say the truth, it's effortless. aaahhh.. mmmmm.

edit on 31-12-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

This guy is the modern day equivalent of Hitler. He is responsible for as much if not more human suffering than anyone in history save Satan himself. What a piece of human filth.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Bud and I think that's exactly how it is.

Honestly, I don't think Trump is one to let his guard down, he's always 10 steps ahead of everyone else. I think this year will be the best Economically, and in many other ways to what it's been in the past few years.

There are few who know how to pick up after a train wreck, but it can and will be done. The rest they shoot off about in the MSM are but frantic clawing their way up again to where they were without giving a sh't what the peasants think. Totally Narcissistic in every way, that's Soros along with Clintons and Bush's and everyone else lap dogging for them.

I think the Veil is falling now, and they can't stop it.

(post by DickBrisket removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Yes he is, but you forgot his bride Satanica aka Clinton.

She's almost worse than He is.

(post by JesusXst removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

This guy is the modern day equivalent of Hitler. He is responsible for as much if not more human suffering than anyone in history save Satan himself. What a piece of human filth.

I hope you are talking about Trump..
Soros is like a baby angel.

bahahaha that was almost impossible to write..
Good thing my sarcasm is strong.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Soros needs to have a heart attack. He is a POS

Drats. I should have picked him for my dead pool ticket. It isn't yet midnight. I still have time for a second ticket!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: Metallicus

I hope you are talking about Trump..
Soros is like a baby angel.

bahahaha that was almost impossible to write..
Good thing my sarcasm is strong.

lol you're cracking me up here.

Here's to Sarcasm
lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join