It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To be, Or not To be?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
There may be nothing separate for you because you choose that spiritual reality - I chose another form of being within the all while in the physical form.

Can you separate yourself from now?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

"Lie down as dead. Enraged in wrath, stay so. = Jeevasamadhi (you appear to be dead)

Or stare without moving an eyelash = trataka

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

As with any obsessive activity, I believe it leads to stagnation of attaining a higher consciousness.

What 'activity' are you referring to?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

There may be nothing separate for you because you choose that spiritual reality - I chose another form of being within the all while in the physical form.

Probably not if I believe the now the way you believe the now, but I can separate myself from nothingness.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Probably not if I believe the now the way you believe the now, but I can separate myself from nothingness.

You say that you can separate yourself from 'nothingness' like it is some 'thing' you know about.
Like 'there is nothingness over there' and 'I am over here' - lol.
edit on 2-1-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Now is nothing - it is not a 'thing'.
Now is all there is - so there is no thing else.
Now is the transforming one without a second.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Can you separate yourself from now - the now that you believe it is?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

As with any obsessive activity, I believe it leads to stagnation of attaining a higher consciousness.

What 'activity' are you referring to?

In this thread's context, obsessive sucking/rewarding oneself, playing/being in a state as if dead, staring (as if not there, yet nowhere), enraged in wrath ...etc. would be obsessive activities not allowing one to become self-aware or attain a higher consciousness which, hopefully, may light the fire of desire to choose positive changes for oneself and the world.

I do not dismiss the negative elements of our physical nature, rather I am endeavouring to understand it as are others and as Shiva ("the destroyer of ignorance") does, dance on ignorance.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Can you separate yourself from now - the now that you believe it is?

My reality of now, is not your reality of now and my all is everything, has everything - yet may become nothingness if I choose it to be.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Now is all there is but there is all within the now.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Shiva ("the destroyer of ignorance, the transformer) is all there is and is ignoring the fact by pretending to be just a bit of the all - by doing this Shiva is fearful of other - when there is no other. It is Shiva who destroys the ignorance by realising that now is all there is. Now is just another word for Shiva or God or timeless Being.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

if you want a glimpse ("the destroyer of ignorance, the transformer)

repeat the Mantra

Arurperumjothi Arurperumjothi Thaniperumkanurai Arurperumjothi

1000 times

if you have the patience

edit on 2-1-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Now is all there is but there is all within the now.

I see now as the entire ocean and the waves are the all within the ocean. A wave may think it is waving but really it is the ocean waving.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
if you want a glimpse ("the destroyer of ignorance, the transformer)

What is actually happening is the transformer - but no one will ever see it!!!
There is no one separate from the transformer - there is just the transformer.

And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. Exodus 33:20

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Shiva ("the destroyer of ignorance, the transformer) is all there is and is ignoring the fact by pretending to be just a bit of the all - by doing this Shiva is fearful of other - when there is no other. It is Shiva who destroys the ignorance by realising that now is all there is. Now is just another word for Shiva or God or timeless Being.

Shiva may be a timeless being that is in a particular state of being within the all. A state of being striving for enlightenment and struggling with their particular experiences and realities which may or may not conflict with the truth (the true nature of existence and consciousness). Shiva's destruction of ignorance, may be the destruction of Shiva's ignorance only, another transformative step in their path.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Shiva may be a timeless being that is in a particular state of being within the all.

This that IS, is timelessly being what it IS - it is light dancing.

A state of being striving for enlightenment and struggling with their particular experiences and realities which may or may not conflict with the truth (the true nature of existence and consciousness).

No one needs to strive for 'enlightenment' - 'enlightenment' is the realisation that there is only light and that there is no one. If striving for enlightenment is happening then that is just what is showing up as the light.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Shiva may be a timeless being that is in a particular state of being within the all.

This that IS, is timelessly being what it IS - it is light dancing.

A state of being striving for enlightenment and struggling with their particular experiences and realities which may or may not conflict with the truth (the true nature of existence and consciousness).

No one needs to strive for 'enlightenment' - 'enlightenment is the realisation that there is only light and that there is no one. If striving for enlightenment is happening then that is just what is showing up as the light.

From the state of our poisoned world, I would say we all need to start striving for that which will be the gift of a non-destructive light-shift dance routine for our children, and children's children and the environment. That would entail much study, science, technology and an acceptance of the knowledge that the existing physical state of being directly negatively impacts our collective existence/reality, as well as emotionally and spiritually.

To continue to be as we are, same as, to continue to not be in this collective existence.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

From the state of our poisoned world, I would say we all need to start striving for that which will be the gift of a non-destructive light-shift dance routine for our children, and children's children and the environment. That would entail much study, science, technology and an acceptance of the knowledge that the existing physical state of being directly negatively impacts our collective existence/reality, as well as emotionally and spiritually.

To continue to be as we are, same as, to continue to not be in this collective existence.

The real problem is that there is nothing that you can do. If you realised that it is just a (light) show there could be a relaxation which would make life feel ok. The belief that things will not be ok for the children of our children does not feel ok now does it?
If now does not feel ok then life does not feel ok.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The real problem is that there is nothing that you can do. If you realised that it is just a (light) show there could be a relaxation which would make life feel ok. The belief that things will not be ok for the children of our children does not feel ok now does it?

Well this light show needs a new director.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Well this light show needs a new director.

And, that Director is you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join