It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austria: Afghan Migrant Stabs 50 Year Old Woman, Because She Was Reading From The Bible

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

There are lots of stupid reasons to stab or attempt to kill someone. Like, you cut me off in traffic, or you ate my left over fried chicken (true story in Texas).

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I know that Islamic law is very much against rape.

Rape is completely forbidden in Islamic law, and is a crime punishable by death.

In Islam, capital punishment is reserved for the most extreme crimes which harm individual victims or destabilize society. Rape falls into both of these categories.

Islam takes very seriously the honor and protection of women. The Quran repeatedly reminds men to treat women with kindness and fairness. Rape is a horrible crime which causes a women humiliation and physical harm.

islam.about.com...

I agree that rapists are some of the worst people on earth, but they happen all over the world by all kinds of people, including Aussies.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Who said Hillary was my fearless leader and what does Hillary have to do with the OP?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Marrying a 9 year old and proceeding to have sex with her is just fine though? After all Mohammad did just that. Whats that a third grader? Im so glad to hear you support that type of behavior

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Thats her gig, bring them all here just like Merkel did

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Your all being watched, your actions, thoughts, feelings, yet if they knew the punishments for there false pride and self justifications.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Yep. I bet if you looked, you would find somewhere in Europe on the exact same day, someone who wasn't a Muslim immigrant stabbed someone.

Yes but individual nutters dont organise to do things like crucify,behead and genocide 250,000 Christians in the middle east,a Christian is dying every 6 minutes for their faith and the killers are specifically the religion your defending.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You are going by the Hadiths, not the Quran. The Hadiths are not as reliable as the Quran. It is more likely that Mohammed's wife was a teenager, which was not at all unusual at that time.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Fine....there's always been violence.....however...its the reasons behind this new wave of violence that's different and its a cultural violence. Hate it when people try to minimise these things as unimportant and not news

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Islam as a religion doesn't organize things like that either. Groups of terrorists organize things like that.

Those terrorists are killing Muslims too.
edit on 31-12-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

It's not that it is unimportant. It's the spin that all Muslims are violent killers. This is a dangerous spin. Dangerous for innocent Muslims who haven't or won't hurt anyone.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Sure they do. Where did you come from? We lived in Harput Turkey, and escaped just in time. The Muslims slaughtered 1.5 million Armenians, the majority of which were Christians. First they burned down our college, and murdered the Presbyterian missionaries, then they burned down the church. Many of our relatives were raped then slaughtered. The girls had never even been alone with a boy. They were raped, then nailed to crosses. Wanna see some pictures?

It seems to me that either 1 Everything you know is wrong, or 2 You are just being dishonest for political reasons

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Are you referring to the Armenian genocide of the early 1900's? You must be really up there in age if you were there during that time!

You are referring to something horrible one country's government did at one point in history. That is not all of Islam.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

Why would that matter? rape is rape is it not,???

RA

All details matter.

Especially, the details that are deliberately left out, in order to sway opinion in a particular way.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: infolurker

Except for Russia and a few Eastern block countries Europe is doomed and I cant shed a tear for them nobody did anything to stop continental suicide

Oh and you are so so wrong.. Maybe Europe is a lot more tolerant than your Russia and some Eastern block countries but most certainly not doomed.. with the influx of many refugees our crime rates will go up but a justice will prevail in some form and the perps will be in prison or deported or K.I.A.. Much better than being bumped off or deeply buried or fed radiation like some of your poor opposition politicians or even some of your more honest journalists seem to be ? we don't need any of your tears and we will be very strong if needs be like our long History's show.. When we get up to The Russian percentage of 20% Muslims we may be worried or maybe not so much ?

www.muslimpopulation.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv My grandfather was born there in 1900, and our family left in 1910, less then 4 years before. My father turned 90 today. My grandfathers uncle was Minister of finance for all of Turkey

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If you can get stabbed for reading the bible by a follower of Islam, and people make excuses for it, then 2017 isn't going to be any different than 2016.

Happy ####ing New Year.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If you can get stabbed for reading the bible by a follower of Islam, and people make excuses for it, then 2017 isn't going to be any different than 2016.

Happy ####ing New Year.

No crap.

If people can be "triggered" into murderous violence by simply hearing the words of the Bible then we have real problems.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I never said it was unimportant I just think it's freaking ridiculous that people get outraged over this just because it was a Muslim killing the person while ignoring all the other murders that happen for even dumber reasons all over the world every day. No reason is good enough to murder someone.

It's manufactured outrage and is a result of the current narrative being pushed by the media and government. Yes it's terrible that this happened and I sympathize with the victim and their family but using this as a reason to push an agenda or a personal vendetta against Islam is disrespectful to the victim and makes them nothing more cannon fodder.
edit on 12/31/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

ISIS doesn't discriminate in who they kill whether they be Muslim, Christian, Hindu, atheist, gay, straight, white, black, brown, short, tall, skinny, fat, etc., they kill anyone who gets in their way, not just Christians or people who read the bible.

Violence is a part of life, getting rid of Islam or ISIS won't make that fact go away yet some people seem to think it will. Once ISIS and/or Islam are gone there will just be another group of people to take their place, usually the ones who just won said ideological war.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join