It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interdimensional or extraterrestrial?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I won't leave I am Escalator 5

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

interdimensional extraterrestrial

Both.

They aren't 'stuck' like we are in Flatland.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

uh i dont get it

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

They remain "U.(UN-IDENTIFIABLE) F.(FLYING?).O.'S(OBJECTS-yes they are that at least)....Some-THING we can't identify as some object in the sky flying around...then its a U.F.O....Being that it can't be identified...If you COULD?...It would become an I.F.O.

Everyone talks about U.F.O.'s as being spaceships, saucers, space people, inter-dimensional beings/crafts/outer space vehicles etc etc...What we CAN do without definitive evidence...is speculate on objects...flying or underwater moving etc...But, once we do? Its no longer a U.F.O. Inter-dimensional or otherwise.

If you CALL it a U.F.O....then its UN-identifiable. Once you identify it? It becomes an I.F.O. As in the saying "I saw some-THING I couldnt define". So? You did. You saw something not able to be identified.

I.M.O.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

so you are saying they are interdimensional in the literal sense?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

yes i know its wrong wording
but everyone knows them by ufos

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

so you are saying they are interdimensional in the literal sense?

No, they are as real as you and I. They use technology to travel that crosses in and out of the boundary between

'here', and 'everywhere'.

Like this pilot said from personal experience.1:05 into here...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

ok

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

ok

Okay, what. Examples of 'things' winking out, jumping, making maneuvers that violate known laws of physics are numerous.

I personally saw something once make an abrupt angular change of direction traveling at impossible speed. There was no radius of turn, just from one direction to another, like that (snaps fingers).

This is impossible for us, but indicates they have an ability to suspend space and time, i.e., change dimensions. So like theres this whole other realm all around us that we ca't see or detect. Just like 2D flatlanders have no concept of 'up'.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I sure can't speak for ALL the various UFOs over the ages... but I can vouch for the UFO that I become when i'm visiting other worlds in my Astral Projection form

...sometimes I am changed into just an eye-ball
other OBEs I project myself as an EAGLE

as for this post visitedbythem...I have never knowingly projected by OBE into the shape of a YETI
but -Who knows what happens when traversing the Astral Realm..... an individual could possibly appear as a BigFoot for reasons I can not explain

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

ok because i have nothing to add

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The origin of UFO is not a secret from many years.
Its
Gummy Bears.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

ok because i have nothing to add

Oh, okay.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I think it's a combination or military back engineering, interdimensional and extraterrestrial. I put a lot of credibility behind Colonel Phillip Corso's book "The day after Roswell." I also give a lot of credibility behind multiple eye-witness sightings, pilot and astronaut sightings.

I was never a Trump supporter, but I wouldn't be surprised he wouldn't demand visiting Area 51 and other bases holding any UFO crashed retrieval debris. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being the president that spills the beans on this entire UFO cover-up and any other non-UFO incidents being kept from the public eye. He seems like he doesn't like secrets being kept from the public. It's one of a few things I can honestly give him credit for.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

interdimensional or extraterrestrial?
All depends on which ones your talking about.

The "Orbs" are inter-dimensional, The "disks" or craft are extraterrestrial. That's the way I see it

Maybe the Masons are on to something when they use a checker board design for their temple floor. Because, it defiantly looks like we are all getting played.........

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Most likely interdimensional, and possibly some time traveling in the mix.

But it also seems our expectations shape what we see, so at least in part these could be projections from us...do we create them, or simply see them as what we expect to see? And are they actual life forms versus nuts and bolts craft?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

ok but what is yout theory?

I wrote all that and this is your response????? I wonder why I even bother with this place sometimes.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

No, i do not mean beings that travel from other dimensions,

There are beings that live in no dimension, the void, the underworld. the space between spaces. the inbetween, the webway, the place that the wormhole goes through,

edit on 31-12-2016 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
1 subjectively feels some U.F.O & U.S.O are reverse engineered technologies from either non human terrestrials or extraterrestrials or from humans from alternate timelines. OUTTA BOX they are Spirit like technologies used by IS-BE to interact in various dimensions? Everything existing may not follow laws of life and death as some nonbelievers may feel. And so like many mythical & religious related beings written of here are outside or have advanced beyond life or death perceptions. Think simply AVATAR Intelligence Technologies that can allow you to switch your AVATARS or transmigrate in mass a unaware civilization 👀

Some U.F.O & U.S.O may also be blaq project secret crafts. Blaq project because they involve technologies not shared with the masses, possibly because the technologies involve such advanced Sciences that if misused will become a matter of National Security to the planet and so require Secret Forces to develop and manage them. In secret, yes...

These advanced technologies may possibly attract interest that may be searching for or lost advanced technologies here (space pirates?) or Military non human from beyond... And so again SECRET.

1 can imagine if some super powers(s) had obtained somehow such technologies and other super powers wanted said technologies, that other super powers would work extremely hard to obtain said technologies with mental psychological operations 👀 on masses or direct brute force... Especially if time displacement and or worm hole-portal technology is associated?

Thinks operation paper clips and the salvaged nazi ss technologies obtained by the UNITED STATES of AMERICA & RUSSIA & maybe CHINA has, but they quiet like global ninja
interestingly at least outside the collective it seems...
Said super powers would work at any cost to obtain even if not aware of the SECRET Arrangements 👀 and what that may require.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Can't have this discussion without this about Dr. Jacque vallee....
Extraterrestrial Hypothesis vs. Jacque Vallee

edit on 31/12/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join