It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interdimensional or extraterrestrial?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

ok

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

interesting
so a mix of augustus masonicus and my own theories?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Yah Sorry That. I was being Captain Obvious....

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: Lysergic

no way im going to watch a youtube video with a clickbait name

The Irony.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

lol

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

why the irony? im showing common sense

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
First I will say some were here before we were they were still doing their jobs and following orders and preparing Gaia...

Not gonna get into that though too much effort...I'll just say they have been here every since they made mistakes...

Some are from other star systems within our own Universe... And as hard as it will be for you to believe... From many moons and asteroids and even some planets of our very own solar system...

Other's though the ones with the greatest technology and or abilities come from other dimensions... But I would not use the word Interdimensional so much as Extra dimensional because they come into this reality from harnessing some of the very smallest of
things such as gravitons and tiny black holes and anti matter... Their particle acceleration process is very miniscule and partially controlled through a symbiotic relationship between the entities the craft their minds and incredible computers... Yes im saying all of them work and function as one...

edit on 31-12-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

oh thats new continue

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Interesting theories.... More please?!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
BOTH! And same! Technologically advanced beings will have already figured out and utilize inter-dimensional time travel!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Well that's about as far as I can go for today...
It's not 2017 yet... Hint*
But as far as the discussion of aliens goes the human race itself is alien to the Earth... That's not widely known either though but true none the less...

Aside from that you may be interested to know more alien lifeforms live in lava tubes of the largest volcano on Mars than there are humans on Earth...
edit on 31-12-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If they are not from this dimension they are not from this earth therefore extraterrestrial.

Anyway, I'm going with extra-dimensional.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
interdimensional as is bigfoot

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

ok

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

interesting very interesting

but please dont pull a astr0 and leave ats with a very lame excuse

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

ok
same as mine

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Your third option is, of course, terrestrial. The biggest problem here is that if you restrict yourself to explanations other than terrestrial, you have to invoke issues which are beyond the realm of science as we know it. If they are extra-terrestrial, you have to explain how they got here in a universe where the speed of light is a real limitation. If inter-dimensional, you have to explain just how those multiple dimensions work. Right now we don't have an acceptable theory. It's all speculation. I'm not saying any of this is inherently impossible. Maybe there is a way to get to warp speeds and exceed the speed of light in ways that are practical for traveling. But speculation and science fiction do not make it so. We lack the theoretical framework to show how you could do this.

The inter-dimensional hypothesis suffers from the same thing. And String Theory doesn't cut it. Intuitively many people feel the inter-dimensional theory is true. Religions are based on it, but even if it is true, that doesn't mean UFOs come from there. The inter-dimensional theory is used as a kind of excuse because the extra-terrestrial theory has the speed of light problem. There's no real correlation.

Once you get beyond science you have anecdotes and speculation. Somebody says they have been abducted. you believe it. That's enough for you. Once you get to this level, though, it's a wide-open field where anything you can think up in your imagination must be true. As we have repeatedly seen, it's also a realm where deceit and charlatanism are common. You have both people who are intentionally deceptive and people who are wide-eyed believers in anything that sounds good and resonates with them. You can't separate the wheat from the chaff here with any kind of certainty.

The vast majority of UFOs are clearly mis-perceptions. they are daylight disks or nocturnal lights in the sky and nothing to get particularly excited about. People mistake clouds, planets, the Moon, and streetlights for UFOs all the time. And very likely there are terrestrial military craft out there that look very strange. The military is on record snickering that such things as stealth aircraft have been reported as UFOs. Such mis-identification is encouraged.

Take, for example, Greer's press conference in 2001. There were seventy hand-picked witnesses at the conference and/or the accompanying book. out of seventy 22 actually saw something. The vast majority have been told stories, seen message traffic, or seen blips on a radar screen. In the final analysis you have a Baker's Dozen that have actually seen something--out of seventy. It's hearsay evidence. And these guys are supposed to be the best of the best. So when people say there are millions of reports, therefore it must be true, they're not taking into consideration the quality of the reports. Most of the Project Blue Book reports, which I have seen and read in conjunction with the ATS Archival project, are a single sentence: "Witness saw a distant light in the sky moving rapidly west to east."

Bottom Line is that we lack the theoretical framework to determine where UFOs come from. OP's declaration of space aliens versus inter-dimensional leaves out the most likely explanation for almost all UFOs: Terrestrial. And the number of credible reports we have is a very small percentage of all of them, with a great many relying on hearsay evidence, imagination, and speculation as "explanations" for what is going on. Add to that the number of charlatans in the field and your sample size is rather small. The vast majority of "sightings" are daylight disks and nocturnal lights, which are really nothing to get excited about. If you think you know the answer, you're guessing.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

ok wow its amazing how many people think like me

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

ok but what is yout theory?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Ok time to be Captain Obvious one more time.
Not very amazing, considering where We are right now. ATS!? LOL!!

Not trying to piss in Your wheaties, but was just sayin'....

Ok I'll go now....
(Syx flies away....)

edit on 31-12-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join