It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke just exposed himself . . .

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: FTURE

And thank you for confirming you're nothing but a troll.

May I just get away with that alone?

To be a troll.

At least ill be left alone right?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
But why troll? Why not ask sincere questions?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I was gona come on and say why does this nonsense have 26 flags, then I realised it is because people are flagging it because of it's ridiculousness. Have a flag buddy, no star but because sometimes I put my Hand in my pockets and I ain't a mason.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

You have an URGENT message. Please click HERE to read it.

As for everyone else:

Let's focus on the actual topic and not on each other.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
To get back on message: No, David Icke is not a Mason.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I'm a window cleaning lover of magpies and the colours blue, gold, black, white and rainbows. I like cats and dogs and also birds. I have a clock on my wall. I must be a mason!

Why do people think freemasonry is evil?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Oh boy, the man love is strong in this one.

And people still use David Icke's (and the rest of the gang of so-called truth seekers) arguments regarding the NWO, the illuminati, and most of all, history related to the bible and the various misleading information that the so-called Truth Movement would have you believe about subjects such as "Mystery Babylon" (as they call it).

The guy and the movement isn't worthy of your attention. The whole clique: Alex Jones, Bill Cooper, Alan Watts, Jordan Maxwell, Zecharia Sitchin (from the Zeitgeist mental poison documentary about the bible, Christendom and religion, a large collection of lies and misrepresentations of history and historical evidence setting up Trinitarians to dismiss any real historical evidence related to the deception of the Trinity), Fritz Springmeier (not even his real name), Jim Marrs, Mark Dice, etc. And don't bother to seperate them cause they can disagree on something, the marketing tactics remain the same.

If you want to know all about deception, "the system of things", "Babylon the Great" in relation to human behaviour and ways of thinking, just go through my commentary and threads. And follow the links if you actually want to discover something that isn't 'tickling your ears' (what you want to hear, what pleases your ears, what's entertaining or captures your attention and interest).

2 Timothy 4:3,4:

For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the beneficial teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.*

*: Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”
edit on 7-1-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink

I'm a window cleaning lover of magpies and the colours blue, gold, black, white and rainbows. I like cats and dogs and also birds. I have a clock on my wall. I must be a mason!

Why do people think freemasonry is evil?

Maybe it has somthing to do with Freemasonry's history and its secrecy?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FTURE

You are right, secrecy is evil.

Now please share your bank account number and PIN.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It's only secretive because ou utilize websites that support your confirmation biases. Maybe you should join a lodge and find out what it's really about instead of remaining ignorant. Otherwise, I'm with Augustus, post all of your personal info starting with bank accounts and pins.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
Otherwise, I'm with Augustus, post all of your personal info starting with bank accounts and pins.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

Stop trying to muscle in on my score. I get first dibs at his life savings, I could use the $134.67.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

i think the craziest conspiracy of them all is the one about the Guy that turned water into wine and fed all the people with one fish, they were my favourites when i grew up, even at aged 8 i couldn,t get my head around the fact that people actually believe that this person actually existed, lol.
Christ consciousness does exist though...... that great unconscious power, and Allah consciousness Buddha, and all those things that people put their beliefs in to.
They are real, maybe not on this strand of string, but they do exist, it all exists, everywhere...
if it can be conceived it exists already...... possibly.
Or we are the only people that have ever been and there is nothing after this life
and when we die out space will be peaceful again..... what is more believable to you?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

you know the one about the three wise men following the star of bethlehem to go see the virgin birth,
three wise men= orions belt follows Venus (that is visible as the first and brightest star in the sky at night, comes around xmas time and well its still there tonight when i looked. And the virgin, well im guessing the first incarnation of that story was a time when Virgo was in our sky.
There is no denying the whole Christ origin story can be tied into the stars, just like the RA story and 100s of other ones that are all like the christ story. ( which isn't even the first) i honestly dont know what's more ridiculous, the cult of Christianity or that other Cult that built a square temple around a fallen meteor.... See when you take a step back and look at it logically................its f......... hilarious!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I knew Icke was a mason 10 years go, this is old news.
And no, i don't trust them, i don't trust Icke. You have to realise that like all secret societies, the lower ones have no idea what the higher ones are up to, they take it all in good faith.....they learn 'secrets' that are supposed to make them feel special.
I know most masons are altruists, but they can't see the damage being done.
Remember what Kennedy said, only an open & free society has a chance of working.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You are right, secrecy is evil.

Now please share your bank account number and PIN.

They would be of no use to you or anyone.

I dont have any money in any bank, not really.

Why would I lend my money to any bank ? To make them rich ? At my expense ?

I am, invested, in Divinity and eternity . . .

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Then give me your Social Security number, birth date and mother's maiden name. We can play this game all night.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: whereislogic

i think the craziest conspiracy of them all is the one about the Guy that turned water into wine and fed all the people with one fish, they were my favourites when i grew up, even at aged 8 i couldn,t get my head around the fact that people actually believe that this person actually existed, lol.

Christ consciousness does exist though...... that great unconscious power, and Allah consciousness Buddha, and all those things that people put their beliefs in to.

They are real, maybe not on this strand of string, but they do exist, it all exists, everywhere...
if it can be conceived it exists already...... possibly.

Or we are the only people that have ever been and there is nothing after this life
and when we die out space will be peaceful again..... what is more believable to you?

If you fail to belive Jesus and Mary (not their real names) were real . . .

Then more fool you and the mess you are all in.
edit on 11-1-2017 by FTURE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Then give me your Social Security number, birth date and mother's maiden name. We can play this game all night.

I'll IM/PM/DM you them all if you really want?

But the day you use those details, your go to jail sometime shortly after.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I'll IM/PM/DM you them all if you really want?

But the day you use those details, your go to jail sometime shortly after.

Why PM them? Why not just post them on here?

You're not keeping secrets, are you?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Dear oh dear, you have waaay too much time on your hands, why don't you join the Masons?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join