It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hello. I have a bright and breezy interest in the things like paranormal haunting. Today I was wondering if there are any real evidence for cursed film footage. Or objects that have strange events associated with them.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

Evidence?

Not really, nothing concrete.

The curse of the crying boy portrait

Things like this?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Check out "the pantry ghost" on YouTube...
I dunno if its real or not but it was an interesting watch...
Not alot suprises me in videos and although it didnt scare me it did give me chills a couple times...

youtu.be...
edit on 31-12-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Evidence?

Not really, nothing concrete.

The curse of the crying boy portrait

Things like this?

It's certainly interesting. It could be that a wide spread belief of this portrait curse has created a pseudo reality where by the curse becomes real in some odd way.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Ive got a whopper for you, First of all watch and listen to this,

video one

It explains what this is,

video 2

Ive never seen or heard anything like it.

edit on 31-12-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

Edit, God damnit, the videos wont embed so i had to just post the link
edit on 31-12-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Evidence.. is a strange word, amateur researchers trow it around so much that we need evidence for the evidence and confirmation by multiple credible people.. that this field lack.

But here are some interesting pictures

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I have a cursed icp necklace.

And honestly I say cursed because of my own experiences wearing it.

I don't know much about it's history other than it was sitting in a hot topic at my local mall for god knows how long. They were originally produced back in the early 2000's. I remember wanting one but never had enough cash as a kid. I only remember the lady telling me that they have been holding onto them for a long time. In fact they were the last few remaining in the store.

I bought it back in late 2014.

The lady at the store was trying to get rid of them. And where they sat in the display was actually a hidden one. Since icp gear is considered to be gang paraphernalia, she couldn't have them on display. None of their shirts were displayed either.

So I bought it with another icp necklace.

I began wearing it immediately. I walked back to my motorcycle and started riding home. I noticed that the people on the roads suddenly became ignorant of me. I was almost invisible to them now. Mind you I drive defensively. I never speed.

About a week goes by and everyone at my job hated me. They nit picked me on everything. I was working as a janitor for the same mall. I had my necklace underneath my shirt. They said I wasn't doing anything as their supervisor.... the company also had its contract ended so we were scooped up by a new company. I was promoted because the head hancho saw my efforts.

Anyway the first major thing that happened was my motorcycle accident. I didn't hit anyone. My bike blew a head gasket. I just had its oil changed. The back tire locked causing me to skid a few hundred feet into an intersection. The clutch didn't work. So I rode out the skid and I flew top side over my bike about 50 feet after the intersection. I had my necklace on.

I only suffered some scrapes on my knees and my bike was totalled. I was on my way to work as well. Three days later I got a used cruiser and drove it home. Not even 3 days later I was coming up to an intersection after work. It is 1 am. A semi truck from the right blew through a completely red light. I began to stop. And I guess I hit the brakes too hard but all I remember was seeing the asphalt hit my glasses as I smacked into the ground. My right leg and right arm got pinned between the bike and the asphalt. I skid a good 45, maybe 50 feet to a stop.

Still concious I picked up my now busted cruiser, bleeding from the nose, drove about a half mile before my body realized the trauma I was just put through. I called for help and was sent to a trauma center. I was drug tested twice because the cop didn't believe me. But my bal was 0.0000 after two scrutinized blood tests at the hospital.

I missed maybe 1 day of work and soon after, still wearing this necklace, I knocked down a sign at work with a *ING duster.

After losing my job I became homeless 2 months later, while working for a temp agency. I had already stopped wearing the necklace and put it inside of a box with the two keys that damn necklace took from me.

I still own it but I never wear it. It stays inside that little brown box along with my bloodied glove, my cracked lenses, and my titles to the bikes.

I had a picture taken of me in the ambulance. I sent it to my mom... don't know if I still have a copy of it. But * that necklace. I swear it is cursed.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

check this out

seems a little cheesy at first, but these people collect haunted objects and travel around and show them to people and talk about them and study them.
The link is to their live feed of what ever haunted object they are viewing at that time. Its just the item in a box/room with a short description and a running chat. people on the feed have caught movement and other strange things happening. There is also a link to the story of what ever object is in there at the time. Its pretty neat actually.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I have this old cabinet, with glass screens on the doors, and i once saw the ghost of my great grandmother in it, i saw a picture of her some years later, thats when i knew..

i was sitting in my living room, started looking around the room, then i saw the ghost in the reflection from the glass, it was sitting next to me, it just was there, i stared it for a while, freaked out and ran out, to the street, with my shoes in my hands.

The cabinet is now full of huge pieces of pink rock salt, dont know what else can i do.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Proof in itself? I would say yes and it exists in abundance on old films, photos and videos. Objects themselves...can hold negative and positive energies.

I have a particularly hard time going through antique and resale stores. I pick up on the objects. Sometimes, on people. I move away or out quickly...and my relatives are aware of it if we are out together.

Its really hard to "prove" to all, everywhere...about everything. Some accept it...others do not. Gather the evidence, make an educated guess, and take it all with a grain of salt.

The whole world does not accept all evidence. And they never have...one must draw their own conclusions.
edit on 31-12-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

In regards to "cursed" objects - Not that I would recommend this, but you could always go to one of those haunted sites and take a small memento. For example, I have heard stories about people who sometimes would take home pieces of petrified wood from the Petrified Forest and bad things would happen to the people until they brought the stolen pieces back. Makes me wonder though, because someone in my family has a huge piece of that wood that came from a great-great realitive.

I don't think you'll find much by way of evidence outside of rumors. Films like Poltergeist supposedly had unexplained phenomenon happening during filming.

The Hope Diamond is probably one of the few items that has a lot of strange coincidences (everyone that owned it either died, or went mad) that are dated.

-fossilera

join