It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it so hard for Most Trump supporters to believe Russia tried to influence our election?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Pro Tip: If it applies to one side, it also applies to the other.

You don't get to be "in" it and above it.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

originally posted by: M5xaz
a reply to: goou111

Because everyone and their dog hacked into the DNC server and Hillary's server, owing to very poor security.

In addition, Hillary is hated by most in intelligence services, because she endangered so many because of her recklessness.

Ergo, there are many, many possible vectors as to the leaks.

Ultimately, Hillary lost because most could see Hillary's BLATANT FRAUD AND INCOMPETENCE

Russia may have wanted to influence the US elections, but then so did the Chines, or more ominously, the Saudis, far more dangerous but no one talks about them.....

I agree. It just seems like some Trump supporters take it personal when they accuse Russia. That is what I dont get.

Russia is not an ally.

But Saudis, Quataris and Pakis are a more dangerous threat....

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

Because everyone and their dog hacked into the DNC server and Hillary's server, owing to very poor security.

In addition, Hillary is hated by most in intelligence services, because she endangered so many because of her recklessness.

Ergo, there are many, many possible vectors as to the leaks.

Ultimately, Hillary lost because most could see Hillary's BLATANT FRAUD AND INCOMPETENCE

Russia may have wanted to influence the US elections, but then so did the Chines, or more ominously, the Saudis, far more dangerous but no one talks about them.....

I agree. It just seems like some Trump supporters take it personal when they accuse Russia. That is what I dont get.

Russia is not an ally.

But Saudis, Quataris and Pakis are a more dangerous threat....

But I did not hear them threaten to nuke us once. And I think Russia is a bigger threat they have all the nukes.

edit on 31-12-2016 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
The same thing has now happened with politics in this country, with the most egregious offenders being the Trump fans. If one were to take the list of traits needed to be a cult, "Trumpism" would easily and neatly fit probably twice inside.

Oh my, wait until you read this:
Dark Mind Sciences: The Cult of PC

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Was that only the Russian's saying that? Did Hillary & Obama not have US on the brink of nuclear war with Russia?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Theres a difference between influence and interfering, tampering, or hacking. Of course Russia preferred Trump. Why? Because Hillary and Obama are so damned anti-Russian and have been pushing war with them. They have been downright antagonistic to the point of reviving mccarthyism.

And even with that, what democrats are bitching about is alleged, and only revealing their own corruption. I dont think the leaks were from Russia but if they happened to be, we should be thanking them for exposing the cesspool that is the Clinton machine. Whoever leaked those docs deserves a damned parade.

Part of it was probably Seth Rich. RIP.
(Not a Trump guy, GJ was my pick)

And what about Obamas meddling with the Brexit vote? Wheres the concern? How about Egypt, Syria, Libya, Ukraine, Tunisia.... That is what "interference" looks like, and all those at the hands of Obama and Clinton.
edit on 31-12-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
I'M IND, it happens. Get over it. We influence most every election. That's the way politics work. Swallow it. Always been that way, always will be. Period. The people voted and the electoral college did their thing. You done yet, you mad? Your Demon spawn lost, boo hoo.

Lmao, this kind of ignorance.

He is a Trump supporter, he said so in the OP. He never mentioned Hillary once.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Well for me it's just cause Assagne said the source isn't Russian?
Seems like he cleared that up...

I believe it's wikileaks who had an insider mostly, they know more than we do and I'm sure they have good reason for doing what they did ( the collusion to oust the Bern really got me p.o'd )

After that they couldn't be trusted.

I'm not a Trump supporter, just a Hillary hater.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Would you like some proof with that coffee?

Would you like some proof with that tea?

Here's some proof for you!

Here's some proof for me!

Now we both get proof for breakfast!!!

This is a little poem I wrote just now to highlight what's missing from EVERY single one of these threads.
Not only that but WHY FOCUS ON THE ACT OF HACKING WHEN IT EXPOSED A HOT DAMN CRIMINALLLLLLLLLL!!!!! arghhhhh!

Logic fail, Moral fail, Common sense fail, System fail.......... Shutting down now.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

As most of you know I am a Trump supporter but I have no doubt Russia did everything they could to try and influence our election and get Trump elected.

yea no. I still have no proof of many of the allegations. I read the document and seen the disclaimer that said they do not warranty the information, to protect themselves from perjury.

Did RT help trump? relative to other outlets yea they did. They also give more coverage to 3rd parties and people like bernie and Ron Paul.

Currently Assange may have the greatest credibility of anyone in the world. He has been releasing dangerous important information that is never found to be false for quite a long time now.

We could say Trump was helped by RT and other russian run media orgs. Their penetration into us media markets is pretty low though.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Was that only the Russian's saying that? Did Hillary & Obama not have US on the brink of nuclear war with Russia?

Of course they did... All the more reason for Putin to want Trump elected.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

If one regime sent in Al Qaeda to start a war with their ally and by de facto them too (in Syria), and now your admission that Obama & Hillary were the ones flirting with nuclear annihilation with them, how is it any surprise that they wouldn't want to see that administration continue on? Who is even acting like they wouldn't? Why wouldn't THE ENTIRE WORLD not want to see them out??? This stuff is just pure lunacy. With everyone this insane while millions of bodies are piling up from one administration from the next maybe we deserve to get nuked.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Why is it so hard to believe?..... Maybe because our government has been lying to us and twisting facts around when ever they so choose for so long now that people mistrust everything they say anymore.
Maybe because some of us are smart enough to know that NO ONE hacked an election. It could be that a lot of us are glad the emails from the DNC were made public and we are not pleased that everyone is so easily diverted away from what was inside the emails......and are focused on everything else instead.
Add a dose of, like Russia, a lot of us dont want anything to do with the whole OWG/NWO agenda and believe that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.... even if its Russia.
The Federal Branch has a serious credibility problem and "Because We Say So" aint flying anymore. Just because it's good enough for you ..... doesnt mean everyone else has to accept it without question..
We say Snowden is a hero..... they say he is a criminal
We say Assange is doing great things for all citizens.... they want him arrested and quartered
........ The question is not why "We" dont belive Russia is the boogyman.....the question is why do you believe they are

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I did not say it was a surprise. Hell I thought it long before the election.

Basically you are saying yes they wanted a regime change right? I wanted a regime change as well I can not establish that enough. I voted Trump.

So why is it hard to believe they did it? Someone did it right? Wny not the Russians? Because they are innocent little angels?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
Why is it so hard to believe?..... Maybe because our government has been lying to us and twisting facts around when ever they so choose for so long now that people mistrust everything they say anymore.
Maybe because some of us are smart enough to know that NO ONE hacked an election. It could be that a lot of us are glad the emails from the DNC were made public and we are not pleased that everyone is so easily diverted away from what was inside the emails......and are focused on everything else instead.
Add a dose of, like Russia, a lot of us dont want anything to do with the whole OWG/NWO agenda and believe that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.... even if its Russia.
The Federal Branch has a serious credibility problem and "Because We Say So" aint flying anymore. Just because it's good enough for you ..... doesnt mean everyone else has to accept it without question..
We say Snowden is a hero..... they say he is a criminal
We say Assange is doing great things for all citizens.... they want him arrested and quartered
........ The question is not why "We" dont believe Russia is the boogeyman.....the question is why do you believe they are...... stop letting other people think for you before you lose the ability to think at all

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

TBH, I'm no Trump supporter but I couldn't care less about Russian influence because, as far as we know, they did not hack the vote and that's all that matters. What they are guilty of is propaganda and so is our gov't for doing the same thing at home and abroad. We even take it one step further with our regime changes which has been on going in the Middle East.

So if anyone is guilty of invading other nations way of life it's the USA. And if people fell for Russian propaganda, well no matter who owns it they'll fall for it.

Crooked Hillary lost this election, along with the corrupt DNC and MSM. Screw that witch!
edit on 31-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

This is what I mean. Why do you think Russia, the former Soviet Union is this bastion of society that does not lie just like America.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
1. Russia did not hack the election, that's what's being reported in headlines, only in small print do they clarify it was the DNC hacked. Lie 1.

2. Wikileaks did not get their info from Russia, that is how the MSM says Russia influenced election. Lie 2.

So a better question:

Why do you want everyone to believe the Lies that the MSM are spreading???

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

You realize part of hillarys campaign was to toughen up on russia right? To toughen up on russias ally iran. To increase military action in syria on the opposite side to russias ally. All good reasons for russia to act the waynit did during the campaign.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

When there's a war mongering regime who the hell wouldn't want them to go away? It was no shocker when the world wanted Bush out, but OH NOES I CANT BELIEVE THEY'D WANT HILLARY OUT?!?!?! This entire subject is retardville material. And the world thought we couldn't be bigger global village idiots than when Bush was in. Sheesh!

Someone did what? Just because they'd want Hillary to lose doesn't mean they RIGGED the election. Seriously, whoever is all into this stuff, go read a logical fallacy list and a The Complete Idiots Guide To Common Sense.

Crap, I just checked Amazon, and apparently it isn't available yet.

edit on 31-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join